The History of Rho... as it happens

DeletedUser

Well, Grand Army has more than anybody for our part but nothing too serious, just some back n forth land attacks. WK in the east have taken a slaying.

It's been nothing more or less than a race for ghosts and inactives like the beginning of every war, so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah people quitting left and right. I guess that's what mid-game is all about?

DeletedUser

everybody making these moves on WW's are leaving the biggest part of the equation out of it: by the time WW's happen 80% of the people here.. won't be here anymore. Some get bored, some have RL issues. Yep, part of the game. Still not a bad idea to set up firm territorial boundaries but by no means has anything remotely end-game even began.

DeletedUser

everybody making these moves on WW's are leaving the biggest part of the equation out of it: by the time WW's happen 80% of the people here.. won't be here anymore. Some get bored, some have RL issues. Yep, part of the game. Still not a bad idea to set up firm territorial boundaries but by no means has anything remotely end-game even began.

We didnt start planning wonders till 3 weeks before they started and still got the crown in alpha lol

DeletedUser

Because I don't think it's been mentioned....Underverse and Hellenic Navy joined sides with Empire and AoK. So far they've been a pretty terrible team and have surely forfeited their success in this world...but it will be fun, for Revolution of Sin and Viking Lords.

I know that Legion Bear Clan is attacking Empire and AoK. I'm pretty sure Hegemony and BraveHeart are neutral towards UV and HN but attacking AoK where they can.

Though still drastically one sided the world is a lot closer to balanced, and much more fun because of it. Now we get attacked which is fun (despite how horribly unsuccessful it is), and I want to finish by referencing the top 12 that I did. I told UV to watch their diplomatic movies.

I love how you talk crap and display it as if it were a given that it is true. Try separating your opinions from the facts.
Of course, you being omniscient, the 4 alliances might as well just not waste our time and go ahead and quit as we "have surely forfeited our success in this world". What a crock. I'd love to go at you one on one without your backup and see who's success get's forfeited.
See, that is an example of talking crap without making it appear I'm stating facts.
Hegemony is nowhere near neutral..I'm surprised as VL's ally you don't know this. They are tied to VL and while they may not attack because they are cowards, they give TONS of defense to support VL so they can focus on offense.
"though drastically one sided" is your opinion. The fact is, the scorecard against us is 3 cities to 1...funny, the battle is 3 alliances to 1. That is a fact. IMO, in a one on one, we'd crush the Bears, do well against VL, and lose to RoS (but not by much).
"despite how horribly unsuccessful it is". We've only ran one op and it was on Mike...and while you guys feel it failed, I learned a lot and became a much better player because of it. That is not a "horribly unsuccesful attack". IMO, you hide behind their skirts. Sooner or later, you'll get hit...then we'll see how much crap you talk. BTW, the attacks you launched at me during a 3 alliance op on me were pathetic...and the 3 of you only took 3 cities...2 before I even knew I was in revolt due to RL stuff. And, RoS wouldn't have gotten those 2 without the excellent play of Tomcat69.
Try becoming a better player before talking smack...I'm 12th on the attack list, you are 17th. Sadly, I have only 29 cities while you have 37. That's THIRTY percent more cities and you are still behind. Maybe you should focus on your game more and talking crap less. ;)

DeletedUser

Here's a piece of history for the thread. Primetime21 was an RoS spy. He just gave his 7 cities to RoS and quit. He got less than 500BP. A full on traitor and RoS wasn't honorable enough to deny his traitorous actions. Hey, Mike, tell me again how honorable you are.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. You'll do anything to win, no matter how dirty the action.

DeletedUser1685

Lol..grow up, junior. "Tell me again" ? When have I ever said "I am so honorable" ..never, because i'm not a tool.
I am loyal to those who have earned it. Outside of those people and alliances I do not care what you think about me :D

This is the 18th world on the US server....are we still surprised that others use spies ? Lmao.
...This is where you start to type about how Empire is too noble an alliance to use a spy. When in reality you're only salty because you know you can't get one in RoS.
This topic brings me right back to your leadership again lol..

All this being said..the guy was an ex AO guy..and was spying for the ex AO guys. Sure as hell didn't report to me...not that you'd believe that. Since I am apparently responsible for all the bad things in life :p

P.S.....really mods? I'm starting to sense some bias in your system.

DeletedUser

I love how you talk crap and display it as if it were a given that it is true. Try separating your opinions from the facts.
Of course, you being omniscient, the 4 alliances might as well just not waste our time and go ahead and quit as we "have surely forfeited our success in this world". What a crock. I'd love to go at you one on one without your backup and see who's success get's forfeited.
See, that is an example of talking crap without making it appear I'm stating facts.
Hegemony is nowhere near neutral..I'm surprised as VL's ally you don't know this. They are tied to VL and while they may not attack because they are cowards, they give TONS of defense to support VL so they can focus on offense.
"though drastically one sided" is your opinion. The fact is, the scorecard against us is 3 cities to 1...funny, the battle is 3 alliances to 1. That is a fact. IMO, in a one on one, we'd crush the Bears, do well against VL, and lose to RoS (but not by much).
"despite how horribly unsuccessful it is". We've only ran one op and it was on Mike...and while you guys feel it failed, I learned a lot and became a much better player because of it. That is not a "horribly unsuccesful attack". IMO, you hide behind their skirts. Sooner or later, you'll get hit...then we'll see how much crap you talk. BTW, the attacks you launched at me during a 3 alliance op on me were pathetic...and the 3 of you only took 3 cities...2 before I even knew I was in revolt due to RL stuff. And, RoS wouldn't have gotten those 2 without the excellent play of Tomcat69.
Try becoming a better player before talking smack...I'm 12th on the attack list, you are 17th. Sadly, I have only 29 cities while you have 37. That's THIRTY percent more cities and you are still behind. Maybe you should focus on your game more and talking crap less. ;)

Yes all facts... Hegemony just needs to accept they are "cowards" because razor has spoken and it is now "fact". Now that it's on the internet in a forum, it must be true. No butt sore, rage filled, smack talk from razor here, just the facts people. Maybe you should take your own advise and separate your opinions from facts also, because belittling an alliance oceans away is just silly. I realize you hold yourself to some odd level of entitlement and maybe feel like the big man in the forum, but you just sound like a rage ranting fool now. I am not sure where your misplaced level of entitlement is coming from, but you aren't special pumpkin. Your scorecard doesn't really add up either, this isn't a war on razor, this is a war on Empire, and by every stat I have seen Empire is at full sink now.

To add my opinion, I think hegemony could take empire even with the excessive travel times. They have a very strong and committed core. Fact is, AO couldn't break them, Vl couldn't break them, and I seriously doubt empire is half the alliance hegemony is, so try that on for size. I have seen/attacked both first hand, and they were much harder to take on than you guys. I am honored they are our ally now, and while they have stayed mainly neutral against empire, I can imagine that stance is now at risk of changing thanks to some outlandish comments by you. If you are trying to sink your alliance as fast as possible, you are doing a stellar job. Who are you planning on insulting next with that sharp tongue of yours? One of your current allies or maybe another alliances who was somewhat neutral?

I do agree with you that tomcat is a beast though... I enjoyed watching him slide in and take your cities too, dude is pretty slick at grepo.

DeletedUser

Here's a piece of history for the thread. Primetime21 was an RoS spy. He just gave his 7 cities to RoS and quit. He got less than 500BP. A full on traitor and RoS wasn't honorable enough to deny his traitorous actions. Hey, Mike, tell me again how honorable you are.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. You'll do anything to win, no matter how dirty the action.

Honor has absolutely nothing to do with espionage, RaZoR. "All is fair in love and war". I have yet to see a MAJOR alliance on ANY SERVER have a "no spy" policy. It happens and is a part of the game that needs to be accounted for.

That being said, Mike is not to blame for any of this at all. PT21 was one of my guys from AO but more importantly, we all played together in US1.Alpha. He NEVER had any real intel that benefited us in a meaningful way but yes, he did give his towns to his drinking buddy in real life, PSKROB. He was not planted there to spy but ended up going to Empire after AO dissolved. I assumed at the time that green flags would stay that way etc...

This thread is polluted so this will be my only post here but I think it would behoove folks to remember that this IS JUST A GAME. It's literally just a stupid hobby and nothing more. There's no reason for anyone to take things personally.

DeletedUser

We didnt start planning wonders till 3 weeks before they started and still got the crown in alpha lol

Yep just around the time 1/2 our damned alliance went on freaking vacation! LMMFAO...

DeletedUser

Thanks dez for clarifying that for Hegemony.

RaZor! Cowards? A bit harsh for never even been in a battle with us. I have a PM from you that could say otherwise. I think we talked a little about mutual respect or something like that. I remember telling you, and being honest and strait about it, that we would defend our closest allies when requested, but would not get involved with any offensive op and if you wished to dissolve the pact at that time, so be it. Nothing cowardly about that.

When Underverse and their buddies joined AoK and said it was just to help you guys and under the table signed a pact with AoK, we have been openly in battle with them. Have they been keeping this from you? That put you on the list as well as being tied to AoK but I have kept my word to you thus far about no offensive. Is keeping my word so cowardly? Well, I guess I will openly say at this point you are now on the Hegemony hit list as well. My guys don't take well to being called cowards nor do I.

Oh ya, keep in mind what KG said as well, about this being just a game, I think I also told you the same thing in the PM over a month ago. Nothing personal..:)
Best of luck to ya, I think you will need it.

Oh, and I have never said anything to anyone about us being neutral. We are not.

DeletedUser

Thank you DNP1 for clarifying all that. I wasn't sure about Heg's different roles in all this. I was quickly set straight via PM about Hegemony's role in this war by maverika.....then I forgot to come back and correct myself. I guess I got a little too comfortable shooting from the hip about the goings on in this world. I also have to say that it seems like the best way to get people to comment is to get the facts wrong.....or say any truth and RaZor will post.

DeletedUser

Its all good Wooty. I never actually did officially did clarify our stance until now. I assumed word would spread through Rho like it usually does. We are still supporting all coalition efforts and have took Aok, UV, and OH cities and we will continue to do so with them and all their allies.

DeletedUser

As of late, It seems the AoK coalition has made another bad move. Hellenic Navy lead a bunch of(IMO) badly coordinated attacks on BraveHeart and while taking a few cities from barely active players we have gained a large amount of BP. Thank you.

DeletedUser9082

It might be a start of people dropping out, but I think thats all it is. Many, many more will go before we are close to end-game. The world will change so much from now till then.

Also, I will say DNP1 is a good dude and he knows how to play. I have respect for Hegemony for sure and I think we have shown that at BH. Anyways just wanted to say that as well.

DeletedUser

Thank you DNP1 for clarifying all that. I wasn't sure about Heg's different roles in all this. I was quickly set straight via PM about Hegemony's role in this war by maverika.....then I forgot to come back and correct myself. I guess I got a little too comfortable shooting from the hip about the goings on in this world. I also have to say that it seems like the best way to get people to comment is to get the facts wrong.....or say any truth and RaZor will post.

howdy neighbor. I missed you lols. I saw an island with my name on it. It got me thinking about the irony of having biblical city names in an alliance called sin lols. What are you going to name city # 67? I always wondered that. I almost have enough to do the Oakland Raiders roster but I opted out due to speculation on what my LB cities are. lol

DeletedUser5827

don't be bringing down my property value now josh

DeletedUser1685

This Just In !

Empire falling to pieces.

After attempting to be fully absorbed into Viking Lords (LoL) Members are leaving quick fast and in a hurry.
Of course Platgold is there to take them in. How fitting.

Empire flag not down yet..but the Empire itself is in ruins.

High Fives all around. :D

DeletedUser

dang Mike, I haven't seen this many transports die since the last time we attacked grog.

lol Tyler, I brought beer, come on over. Posted up with a lawnchair lol, I don't feel the love

DeletedUser1685

dang Mike, I haven't seen this many transports die since the last time we attacked grog.

lol Tyler, I brought beer, come on over. Posted up with a lawnchair lol, I don't feel the love

Haha it happens...another example would be Empire's last Op.

S'all good though. I'll take my BP and rebuild. We'll be back :D