The History of Rho... as it happens

DeletedUser

I love how when you have no logical response, you stoop to name calling like a child ....my response to you was "hoopa" and it was "spell-checked" etc. At least I put a little effort in. You mad bro? Your lazy insult calling us "panzees" could have used a little work. Sounds like you're slacking.

And remind me, I don't remember you "promising" me anything...you must have promised it to me after your girlfriend Bubba booted us from the pact.

Who might this "pal" be that you mention? I'm sure you are used to only having one or two people at your back, but I've got lots of "pals" so you'll have to be more specific.
You tell me to "be real" ? Bwahahahaha...This from a guy who spies on his friends? Who only kept himself from getting rimmed by joining his enemy? Stop, you're gonna make me choke.
Nobody needs to by my "nonsense"...the truth is easy enough for a normal person to sniff out. What nobody is buying is your fake persona of being a genuine person.

I LOVE chatting with you...every time I think you can't get more arrogant, you prove me wrong. Whatever would I do if I didn't have you to tell me to, "Accept my position and carry on". Sounds like a misquote of Churchill during the bombings. LMAO Gonna have to call a buddy of mine who makes a living as a behavioral psych...he's gonna love this.

BTW, calling someone a Panzee is a personal attack....but I wouldn't expect you to understand hypocrisy or see the humor in your arrogant way of finding it ok for you to do what you wish others wouldn't. But thank you for giving me permission to "attack" you as a real life person. I wasn't going to do it again without consulting you first.

Keep it up Mr. Gibbon. That 2 Gs is looking more and more like a deal every time I read what you write. Little bullies like you never seem to learn until they are forced.

DeletedUser

And since you have a hard time with "big" paragraphs, here's a short one for you...
Why do you have spies inside your allies?....funny how you always side step that one.
I just wished for once you'd attempt to be a man and throw some truth out there for a change.

DeletedUser1685

1. It wasn't my spy..better check your pals.
2. An "allie" "friend" doesn't plot to take every city in a pact alliances' core.

My god..you have a way of overlooking everything you do and say to try and make someone look bad.
(I'm sure you're searching for a way to turn my 1 & 2 into some bologna)

Quotes on quotes on quotes.

From now on I won't buy into it. After this all you will be able to quote is the scoreboard.

25-2 in 9 days.

Gonna have to call a buddy of mine who makes a living as a statistician..he's gonna love this....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We/I never "plotted" to take every city in your precious "core". It's funny how you forget that some of our players have been in your "core" since the dawn of the server....but I wouldn't expect your ego to allow reason in....no different than it didn't allow you to discuss on friendly terms to begin with. And, allies tend to actually like to share islands...but you already know/knew that. You were never our ally to begin with...that's why having us share islands irked you.

BTW, an "ally" / "friend" doesn't plot to destroy his friends from the inside out. Funny, getting a lecture on how to be an ally from a guy who did what he did to PiD must be exactly what the kettle feels like when the pot calls him black.

Mike, Mike, Mike...I don't have to TRY and make you look bad...you do that ALL by yourself. I just make sure the light doesn't get turned out on your lies and actions. You scheme, you deceive, you connive, and when called out on it, you make personal attacks and obfuscate. You make half baked attempts to turn things around. See, I know you are smart enough to have contacted Harb and worked out something when I posted what I did about getting at you by settling right next door...but you didn't. Instead, you started planning war. You made contact with other alliance leaders...you got VL on board. Do you SERIOUSLY expect a half sober half intelligent person to believe you didn't want war. See, to an intelligent person, that speaks volumes. You WANTED to fight us. YOU wanted war...I was your excuse. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind. Bring it. I enjoy war...especially in a "war" game. Call me crazy. Exposing you for the P.O.S. you are is just the icing on the cake. Win or lose, I still win.
Think about it Mike...think about how all this got started because you felt so much better than me that I didn't even deserve a reply to a PM when asking about reservations. Because, like most all you do, if there isn't anything in it for you, you won't lift a finger. What you don't realize is that there are a ton of people on the server that don't speak up. Many were making noise about the whole res thing BEFORE I sent you that friendly message trying to get to the bottom of it. But no, King Mike couldn't be bothered. How dare some noob actually try to talk to awesome Mike. Who does this noob think he is, approaching me in the "wrong" way? So, I'll just lie to the coalition and say I never received anything....no way this noob knows how to take a screen shot proving that I got and ignored his PM. Oh, crap, he did know....ok.......well, he didn't ask me the right way so I ignored him. .... Wow, Mike...I really expected better excuses out of a guy like you. Must have been an off day.
But, in a thread entitled "history of Rho", this story WILL be told and it won't just be your "convenient truth".

DeletedUser1685

Everyone knows what happened with PiD. Done and Done.

Outside of that, you're just putting a majorly biased twist on all recent news.
Some unbiased input would be wonderful.

Until then all we have is the Scoreboard. 25-2.

DeletedUser

You sure we got 2? I hadn't checked, but we, as an alliance, haven't started attacking you yet. We've been a little busy swatting the flies that followed your stench to our door.
I'm sure even an ego the size of yours can see that we haven't fought back yet....your like the little kid who points to the scoreboard before the other side has even touched the ball. So cute, Mike...so cute. Such a cute little Gibbon. Screech louder.

DeletedUser

Everyone knows what happened with PiD. Done and Done.

Outside of that, you're just putting a majorly biased twist on all recent news.
Some unbiased input would be wonderful.

Until then all we have is the Scoreboard. 25-2.

Funny, glad you edited that....the whole "you're doing what you say I did" thing was kind of drab. But, if you can help it, how about you let your first words stand instead of editing them and walking them back like a bad politician.

I welcome you to expose this "twist" you claim I've brought. I guess everything you said before I jumped in was completely unbiased? I'm starting to think you have no earthly idea what a fair playing field looks like. Perfectly ok for you to skew the facts, calling us panzees for choosing to fight on our VL front before fighting you.....but, when I call you on it, you run. When I bring my perspective, you call it biased...twist...etc. I welcome your corrections.
Screech on Mr. Gibbon, screech on.

DeletedUser

gibbon-singing-techniques-opera-singers_58611_600x450.jpg

DeletedUser1685

You sure we got 2? I hadn't checked, but we, as an alliance, haven't started attacking you yet. We've been a little busy swatting the flies that followed your stench to our door.
I'm sure even an ego the size of yours can see that we haven't fought back yet....your like the little kid who points to the scoreboard before the other side has even touched the ball. So cute, Mike...so cute. Such a cute little Gibbon. Screech louder.

Breaking News From Rho! :

It turns out that someone figured out how to read those tricky stat websites.
Looks like those "Flies" seem to be a bit more than just an annoyance, being "Slapped away."
I went ahead and added up the total Empire cities taken by RoS and the "Flies"

50 cities. Yes I can confirm that Empire has lost 50 cities in 9 days. Scoreboard

Back to you at the studio, Razor.

DeletedUser2063

I'm just gonna pop in for a second lol. First off, love the debate. Second, Razor you should have seen this coming anyways. Honestly, I just laugh at you guys. You saw what RoS did, and without thinking, "oh, they may do this to us," you did the excact same thing by packing them. I knew from the second RoS joined the coalition they weren't in it for the long run. How do I know? When RoS was EoS, I was in talks with mike about a pact. He said, "We just want one solid pact that will last us a while." Deception is how mike plays. That's cool, that's him. It works well for him. You coalition guys were so busy staring at PiD you didn't look around at your own groups. You never even looked to what would happen after PiD was gone.

Well guess what. PiD is gone. And now what. You act surprised that pacts are being broken? Oh man, I think you're the Gibbon here. All was well in your kingdom, you were king of the world. And then in a war game, war came to your doorstep and you call out mike? Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of mike (their break off pretty much killed my alliance lol) but I have to side with him. He exposed your weakness (you're trapped between the two greatest alliances in Rho) and he used it. Losing sucks, but it's part of the game. And please, for gods sake, don't complain about a 2 sided war. I don't need to hear about it lol. RoS is easily the best group in Rho now, and unless you coalition idiots don't pull your heads out of your butts and see that unless they are PiD'd, RoS will win this world easily. They're a compact group of (god I hate this word) elite players, and they know what they're doing, and unless they are stopped they will win this world. It's that simple. Mike, good luck. The rest of you, smarten up and look around.

Fruit

DeletedUser1685

Well I really do appreciate the kind words, Fruit. lol.

Just want to be clear. What is going on with Empire is semi similar to RoS / PiD situation..now that I think about it.
Actually it's like a 180 of the that situation. They were caught planning to take over our core. (Which is why Razor is so angry all the time. He got caught.)
So they have to go.

I think Razor has become far too accustomed to this over-diplomatic world. Where everyone has a sit down with every person that crosses a line and they try to search for a way to not go to war. Pact requests flying each and every way.

DeletedUser

lol There is no real coalition anymore. The "allied" groups outlived their purpose and are content with their defensive backing, having replaced PiD/AO with VL/RoS (the latter of which is made up of 90% former PiD/AO). The coalition is a sham now. It is simply used for the large groups to monitor the smaller groups, and then pick them off one by one. I actually heard the term "in-house war" thrown around the other day in reference to internalization of entire alliances to coalition groups. How did that balance the server? The coalition set out to destroy monsters (in PiD and AO) and in the process created far more dangerous monsters.

PiD freakin surrendered man, and split up with members joining multiple different alliances. The coalition chased myself and my friends into another alliance and kicked AoK out of the coalition in their frenzied witch-hunt, labelling us PiD under a new name. My friends and I have been fighting 20 to 26 other alliances at a time since November. Mike, you really don't have room to call anyone a pansy the way you jumped ship the second that war came to your door step. You're a fairweather Grepper, man. It's all good when you dish out the attacks but when you get attacked for 3 months on end then maybe you can call me. You will spin this around, you're just a spin artist man, that's what you do.. and say "then attack me" but you'll have 20 other alliances defenses in there. If I had 20 bodyguards, and I'd be big and bad too man. That's cowardly. War implies a risk of losing. I'd have to say you guys are closer to pansies because it's a fixed game at this point, there is no risk of losing. That's not war, and is why this is a sham.

20 alliances who have yet to remove me from your "core" which was a part of PiD's core and was built from the ground-up while you were within PiD ranks. The same thing you're doing now within this coalition's ranks.

DeletedUser

Fruit hit the nail on the head for once. Sup Fruit. RoS and VL (along with their clownish side-kick Bubba) scream, "look east to AoK! Don't let PiD get away!" When AoK has less former PiD than RoS does and also less than Underverse does. In the meantime, while all these sheep look east, their VL/RoS handlers attack Empire with whatever excuse they can get to buy a little rim space. That's what it's about. RoS has the same problem PiD did: stuck in the middle, because uh.. they are former PiD! The second things start to look bad for the coalition, they'll be former-coalition.

and yea, 2-front war is preferable at this point man. Myself and a few friends have been facing a 4 front war for 3 months. PiD died, the coalition won, and now their inaction is creating a new and far more dangerous PiD in RoS. I'm with Fruit on this one, I'm laughing because this has been obvious to me for forever, and other groups just cannot or will not see it til it's too late. RoS hijacked the coalition, took control of its policy, and will now win this world easily. RoS has all of the best players except for Hazin who rejoined VL for the same reason he joined RoS in the first place: To solidify their partnership.

DeletedUser5827

My head is spinning with the way people are trying to change the facts. First off, RoS is NOT former PiD. A faction of RoS membership had joined PiD for a short period of time when they were getting hammered and had no other option. Then as we all know they helped to destroy pid from the inside out (which was always their plan). They were sinners from day one and although some may think it was a dirty trick to join their enemy only to take them down, the truth is they were never really pid. The newer membership of ros are the former ao members. So the idea that RoS is former pid and the attention should be shifted is just an attempt at turning the tables once again.

Secondly, regarding empire;
empire had been broadcasting their intentions of splitting up every ros island and taking handoffs from pid/aok (in an attempt to keep them out of ros hands) for quite a while. They begged for shared reservations so that they could more efficiently stack every city ros was going for and then get upset when people see through their tricks. They were begging for this war, they just never realized how transparent their actions were.

DeletedUser1685

Mike, you really don't have room to call anyone a pansy the way you jumped ship the second that war came to your door step. You're a fairweather Grepper, man. It's all good when you dish out the attacks but when you get attacked for 3 months on end then maybe you can call me. You will spin this around, you're just a spin artist man, that's what you do..

20 alliances who have yet to remove me from your "core" which was a part of PiD's core and was built from the ground-up while you were within PiD ranks. The same thing you're doing now within this coalition's ranks.

Josh...RoS leaving PiD was the plan from the start. The timing just worked out that a coalition was formed before the date we set to move.
We weren't running from coalition attacks...we weren't being attacked lol.
Here..in the "History of Rho" thread you're going to completely ignore the facts that have been documented and discussed on the previous pages???
But I am the spin artist right?

Fruit hit the nail on the head for once. Sup Fruit. RoS and VL (along with their clownish side-kick Bubba) scream, "look east to AoK! Don't let PiD get away!" When AoK has less former PiD than RoS does and also less than Underverse does. In the meantime, while all these sheep look east, their VL/RoS handlers attack Empire with whatever excuse they can get to buy a little rim space. That's what it's about. RoS has the same problem PiD did: stuck in the middle, because uh.. they are former PiD! The second things start to look bad for the coalition, they'll be former-coalition.

RoS hijacked the coalition, took control of its policy, and will now win this world easily.

LoL...Oo Josh.

Funny how your tone changes now that you've got a new game plan . Bet nobody will see through this :p

We did not tell the coalition to go after AoK. Ask your new pal how that went down.
He's the one who lead almost every discussion in the Coalition Leadership tab. hahaha

DeletedUser

Couldn't of said it better Tyler. I would also like to expand on Empire accepting handoffs of cities on RoS island. JOSHMON is guilty of that very tactic (think I didn't notice that Arc took like 5 of your cities?). Josh is good enough that one person isn't going to take all those cities in such a short time, and he's smart enough to know that NOone could have defended them from us. AoK (look at the points and KNOW that it's PID) was handing cities to Empire to thwart and frustrate RoS.

I would also like to have a laugh at how you spit on the Sinners for joining the ranks of their enemy PID. While these 20-30 PID players are now flying the flag of AoK. Now I'm not saying that yall are going to turn on your new alliance, but why would you since your new alliances is PID. Proved by the fact that a 12 million point alliance disappeared and at the same time a NOBODY alliance (AoK) became the #1 alliance at 12 million points.

DeletedUser

Funny how your tone changes now that you've got a new game plan . Bet nobody will see through this :p

Do you mean this new game plan of making RoS look like this mean nasty two faced villain. Nice attempt at taking the heat off yourself there PID.

DeletedUser2063

Thought I'd pop back in for a sec. First, hey josh lol. Second, this one goes to the A-O (I mean RoS) guys (except mike and the actual RoS guys). You guys call josh a traitor, that he bailed cause he couldn't take the heat so he left to AoK. Which may be true, but while you guys throw the heat on him, your entire coalition is made up of us. So A-O guys, when you guys say josh is hiding in AoK, please be quiet. Wooty, you're a founder. You should have stayed and gone down with the ship. Like I did. But honestly, let's look at your coalition. Starting with underverse. All the members not crossed out are former A-O, BE, or PiD.

Underverse top 30:
2b7l.jpg

Hmm. That's odd. 20 of Underverse's top 30 are former A-O, BE, PiD.

Or how about RoS for you A-O guys?
p4m8.jpg

18 out of the 32 in your alliance are former A-O (striker and oldvet were BE).

So please, don't say josh took the PiD guys and went to AoK. He took some. Your entire coalition is made up of us! AoK isn't even half PiD guys. You're just mad because they took the big guns. So honestly, don't be a hypocrite. Game, set, match.

DeletedUser1685

"Big Guns" The new war will determine who the big guns really are.

Outside of Josh...I'm not all that impressed the fighters on the other side.