The History of Rho... as it happens

DeletedUser

What he means is that Alpha-Omega splintered yesterday. It seems Mike recruited their leadership, Underverse (aka HoK, aka fake HaVoC, aka HN2) got a few of their big players, and Braveheart got the rest.

Also, PiD members in the west have joined into Empire. Some players have gone solo. Some have quit. Others are simply still confused and even more are desperately attempting to defend the shattered remnants of their former glory, in vain.

The map is crazy. First time I've seen orange in 2 months.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5827

What he means is that Alpha-Omega splintered yesterday. It seems Mike recruited their leadership, Underverse (aka HoK, aka fake HaVoC, aka HN2) got a few of their big players, and Braveheart got the rest.

Also, PiD members in the west have joined into Empire. Some players have gone solo. Some have quit. Others are simply still confused and even more are desperately attempting to defend the shattered remnants of their former glory, in vain.

The map is crazy. First time I've seen orange in 2 months.

...and even more still haven't returned from their holiday vacations and are gonna have a lot of catching up to do lol

DeletedUser

Well so the Coalition was successful in tearing down what was the power house in the center of the world. PID split and created an alliance called Black Ops and decided that Alliance of Kings would be a better pact/merger then Alpha Omega.

AO seeing certain defeat, now being alone against the coalition, split into the various parts of the coalition.

The server has not been fooled by the changes of flags and is still aiming for PID....oh I mean AoK.

DeletedUser

The server's various groups did the same thing as AoK and are just not content with their piece of the pie and to this day no one in the server has developed the courage to attack me and instead aim for people who aren't sitting right here wishing you would.

DeletedUser1685

The server's various groups did the same thing as AoK and are just not content with their peace of the pie and to this day no one in the server has developed the courage to attack me and instead aim for people who aren't sitting right here wishing you would.

Told you.
Shunned.

DeletedUser

Wait nevermind, wooty hit me with a half LS nuke from a plus stone minus silver island last night then I blew up the less than 50k in his cave. I tried to tell him bro, harbor is clear, come on in!

Mike, do these dudes (some leadership spot or not) even know that they have NO say in Sin? lols

DeletedUser

So coalition efforts continue against what it perceived as PiD while the irony, and hypocrisy, of Sin doing the exact same thing is completely ignored by smaller coalition members who are afraid of losing their blanket protection (They will all be destroyed eventually, I know at least sin laughs at their triremes in a revolt world) and also by Empire and VL who are tied together with and afraid to anger the mighty BlHazin, Master of Rho Puppets. Our skype chatroom, named Black Ops, has joined with AoK and remain wanted dead or alive. The CS count on my wall is now over 100 and big and small coalition members alike continue to give the renegade former PiD players, and excited new brethren of AoK, 2-4 city slots worth of BP for every city taken. O55 has become a power vacuum and the world is in total disarray. No one has it figured out and should not fool themselves.

The partnership between Alpha-Omega and PiD is over as both are dead, but the partnership died long ago in reality, with wooty rejecting offensive help in the west pre-coalition in the interest of not "destroying another alliance too quickly" (funny how that worked out..) and then proclaiming to me in late December that AO was on an 'offensive roll' and that efforts should not be made to fortify the obviously overran 44 ocean which contained the shattered remnants of the former America, aka Astartes, players who held back the onslaught for months on end before eventually collapsing and joining PiD and AO. These mistakes, coupled with the fact that PiD shared all AO enemies while AO pacted PiD enemies (as PiD fought a 5 front war..4 sides and spies.. while AO was beat down in the west and in their own ocean by Hegemony.. and were concerned not to fight on a 2 front war, completely bereft of the reality on the ground) leaves me in the personal opinion that the shared AO and PiD core areas in the Core Oceans was a completely flawed concept from its inception and the partnership in its entirety was completely overrated by Federation members. I could not agree more that the true partnership ended sometime after the Re-Organized Chaos war.

AoK leadership were called traitors, Nazi's, and other such foul terms when taking in the PiD splinter group, despite adhering to Federation suggestions that the Black Op Skype Chat group join a Federation banner. The alliance of kings accepted us as brothers immediately and were ejected from the same Federation who suggested and then rejected their own idea regarding the status of this tight knit renegade group. So as I personally took a Fermenting Fruit city last night, I'm still fighting the same people who hate him.

Other groups were approached before the split from PiD occurred and Legion offered for us to reinforce one of their 8 groups which has two members (Eagle Clan Bubba, really?) and were rejected. They would have no problem with this if we did that.

Empire was approached and though friendly words were exchanged, they had a member of our renegade group targeted, and I personally offered one of my cities in exchange for the issue with him to be dropped. The issue could not be resolved and unfortunately a diplomatic arrangement could not be reached before the necessary peacetime time frame for our rebellion.

platgold of the ever name-changing alliance was spoken to also and a pact would have been arranged were it not for his personal vendetta with Grevel. If you ever get bored, ask plat about Grevel.

Back door dealing and hypocrisy own this server as the dust settles and true allegiances are questioned to such a paranoid degree that plain text is too risky.

DeletedUser1685

Mike, do these dudes (some leadership spot or not) even know that they have NO say in Sin? lols

None of them have Leaders Rights..but why would you assume they have no say?
They are Sinners now...we listen to all opinions here.

And as far as Sin. doing the same as AoK..that is debatable. From my understanding AoK was pretty shady about their PiD recruitment in most leaders' opinions..And Sin. let everyone know ahead of time that we would be bringing some AO members in. They could have overreacted and kicked us too, but they respected our way of handling it and chose not to. Don't be bitter :p

DeletedUser

lol, Not bitter man I'm over a half million BP now. Most fun I've had in forever. Just chronicling an alternative perspective.

DeletedUser

I have to say that I'm honored. I think that's the first time I've ever been called out in the forums. The fact that I was called out for wanting to give an enemy a fair chance just makes it all the better.

Honestly I think that many would agree with me when I say, " The root of all the chaos in the server now boils down to PID grabbing for points rather then players." While AO went to wagering a good war and found expansion through 45 PID recruited both themselves and their pact to death. As for pacting with a pact members enemy. No, AO knew this is a long game and had no idea how things could turn out.

I'll admit that I immediately wanted to go to war with Sin as soon as they turned on yall (I hide nothing), but at the advice and decision of our leadership we didn't. Turns out that the big and bad PID was all talk, and that we made the right call in taking a month or so to process what was happening.

DeletedUser

It's not personal Wooty, It's just what I do. lols

Mistakes were made on both sides and hindsight is 20/20. I think we can all agree that this server was almost dead until drastic changes happened and now suddenly it is interesting again, even if not comfortable for the part timers who will be exiting in mass scale for the next few weeks.

The whole server just inherited old PiD/AO problems. Watch the defections and quitting begin. This map isn't done changing yet.

DeletedUser

I also found the server boring, so I did make the drastic changes that helped lead to this point, so Your Welcome.

Now the only question is, has the server become too interesting.

It's not personal Wooty, It's just what I do. lols

Mistakes were made on both sides and hindsight is 20/20. I think we can all agree that this server was almost dead until drastic changes happened and now suddenly it is interesting again, even if not comfortable for the part timers who will be exiting in mass scale for the next few weeks.

The whole server just inherited old PiD/AO problems. Watch the defections and quitting begin. This map isn't done changing yet.

DeletedUser1685

More updates coming soon!

Lots of decisions to be made by a lot of leaders.

DeletedUser

This world is a mess now. PiD did take in too many people instead of conquering them and we became polluted with people who were not very active or helpful. Toward the end of PiD, there were just a handful of us who were trying to do everything and looks like everything fell apart. I knew it was just a matter of time, the numbers simply were not in our favor.

DeletedUser

Well Empire was secretly poking Revolution of Sin with a stick. They were begging us to attack them so they could call the coalition in against us. RoS isn't made of a bunch of chums so our leaders saved the evidence showing the antagonistic behavior and we attacked them. They were pretty embarrassed when they went running to the coalition forums and we showed them for what they are.

DeletedUser1685

Embarrassed and pathetic.

Now they are doing their best to take stacked VL cities..rather than facing the war they wanted in the first place.
Panzees if you ask me...but who ever asks me ? :p

DeletedUser

Well Empire was secretly poking Revolution of Sin with a stick. They were begging us to attack them so they could call the coalition in against us. RoS isn't made of a bunch of chums so our leaders saved the evidence showing the antagonistic behavior and we attacked them. They were pretty embarrassed when they went running to the coalition forums and we showed them for what they are.

How about you get your facts straight BEFORE you run your head? Empire has long known we have spies in our midst. The "secret poking" "proof" you claim you have was given to you by your spy. Hmmm...wait...you had a spy inside an ALLY? My mistake, I overestimated the coalitions' willingness to see you guys spying on your friends as an untrustworthy act. In most situations, that alone would have been enough, but coalition paranoia ran too high.

And, I was never "embarrassed" as you claim. If you really thought that, then maybe you could have chosen to be more of a man and came at me directly instead of out here in the externals...or are you the woman...I forget....both you and your husband/wife's names are both fairly asexual. I digress. Regardless of gender, it is amazing how far cowards will go to keep their words away from those they speak of. I specifically wrote the "evidence" you claim you have as a post in our internal forum. Our Senate was aware of it..as they were aware of our spy situation. What you are missing and what your leaders likely didn't tell you is that not only were they spying on their friends, they refused to share res or to even talk about it UNTIL I called Mike out in the leaders' tab. The only mistake I made in proving to the coalition that Mike was the real enemy hiding in plain site...was that I overestimated their ability to see what was obvious to me. I wanted to declare war on RoS the minute they took in AO leaders. Ignoring our requests for res share was icing on the cake. Sadly, unlike Mike claims, we got no forewarning that they were taking them in as we had to call off attacks slated against them.
So, when you say "showed them for what they are"....how about you have the guts to come out and say what you mean as opposed to hint about it.

DeletedUser

Embarrassed and pathetic.

Now they are doing their best to take stacked VL cities..rather than facing the war they wanted in the first place.
Panzees if you ask me...but who ever asks me ? :p

LAUGHABLE...

facing the war we wanted? You manipulated VL into joining us, drug your illegitimate child Bubba with you, and then act as if us fighting them is somehow off the mark? You convinced guys who were already paranoid of us to come at us...and you convinced a man who can barely form a sentence to come at us. If I were you, I'd take another look at my manipulation skills. Even for you, something seems off. I sometimes wonder if you are really that much of a manipulative genius or if you just have a problem reconciling reality with the fantasies that bounce around in your head.
We never wanted a war with anyone, just ask our Senate...they're all mad at me for bringing the war to our doorstep. And I was the only leader in Empire that wanted the Coalition to see you for what you really were. Make no mistake, all of us knew...it's just that nobody wanted to call you out on it...they figured that eventually people would see you for what you were. I didn't agree as I knew many innocent players would get rimmed before that would happen and that didn't set well with me.
Sadly, your ego won't let you realize that I did exactly what I set out to do, no more, no less. How long do you think it is before leaders stop and say, "hey, wait, that "proof" could have only been obtained if Mike were spying on his friends".....and, "hey, hold on, why exactly wouldn't mike have a discussion about sharing reservations"? See, you're too busy congratulating yourself to see that your own mistrust of your friends has left you with few allies and even fewer willing to attack us. I contend that as the above points sink in, you'll find yourself with more enemies than friends. He who can't trust can never be trusted.

Doing our best to take stacked VL cities? What exactly does this mean? Are we only supposed to take "un" stacked cities? Maybe you're referring to Elandra's city. In an op brought together with all of an hour's planning we took 2 cities off a 30 city player with only a handful of us participating? Pardon my arrogance, but we've yet to plan a major op since the "war" started. Nobody has really felt the need. Kudos to you guys, though. The op on Eso was well planned and organized. You should probably teach VL some stuff. I could be wrong, but I think they had the same amount of surprise as you and didn't do nearly as well.

As for your hint that we are too "panzee" to face you, you know for a fact that VL has kept us busy while you jump on your ex teammates knowing full well that anybody would have a hard time fighting a war with many fronts...and then you come on here and try to make us look like "panzees" for it....like we're running from a fight? Sometimes I think you say things just to entertain yourself. It is either that, or your arrogance is so far gone that you think you can throw out any amount of BS and people are just dumb enough to believe it. You remind me of a Gibbon I saw at a zoo once. Majestic creature. Perfectly proud and content to rule his little world. Continuously expressing his domination of that world to any passersby. Obviously intelligent...but fully blind to the fact that there were many worlds out there besides his.....and none of them were filled with his odor and feces.

Back to the point at hand. Ask your boy Blhazin how many of his cities I revolted in one night by myself (while he was online and active). Then keep talking. Keep bragging. You just don't know when to quit. Your ego won't let you know when to shut up. Even when you know you are ahead, you have to pronounce your dominance just like the little Gibbon. If you think for one second that what you guys just did to Arcalas, can't happen to you, then you've answered the one question I've had about you since I first heard of your antics (your arrogance outweighs your intellect). Luckily for you, Arcalas has made some decisions that prevent us from helping him stop or slow you guys down. BTW, why exactly DID blhazin rejoin VL? hmmmm

Tell me again how the methods you choose to play this game don't point towards the type of person you are. I'll tell you this, if I ever found you on fire, I would **** myself before shedding a drop of urine to help put you out. And, if you choose to continue to yell at passersby like that little Gibbon, I'll pull out my wallet and bring real life to this game. It would be nothing for me to spread around a G or two to the right players and see your smack talking removed to another server. Who knows, you just might like it elsewhere. At least then you wouldn't have to smell your own poo all the time.

DeletedUser1685

Lmao...Yes this was a well prepared hoopla.

What does it prove? Nothing. Am I hiding my feelings about your gameplay? Absolutely not..as everyone saw in our shared tab. Be Real.
Sorry, but nobody is buying your well rehearsed nonsense. Even after all the time you took to spell check/ grammar check/ proof read....At the end of the day your alliance is being punished for a war you wanted. "Well you spied to know I wanted the war"....sir, And??? The fact is YOU WANTED THE WAR.

Well..you got it. And you are getting exactly what I promised you'd get. And when your pal shows up to try and save you..he will only feed us the slots we need to finish you off.

Now take your time writing another novel..believe me when I say you are good at it.
Just don't think that anyone in game or on externals believes you have a clue what you're doing.
And feel free to attack me as a Real Life person all you want lol, doesn't faze me, sir.
You don't know me.

All you know is that RoS knows how to dismantle you and your alliance.
Be angry...be upset..hell..deny having any emotions over it..just know one thing. thisisgrepolis

Accept your position and carry on.

Oo...and if there is any doubt on what position you are currently in..here is what's happened in the last 9 days.

ONLY 9 DAYS !!!!