The History of Rho... as it happens

DeletedUser

Well there are 3 days left and I want to thank everyone for a great couple of years and for your friendships no matter what side we were on. AOK will finish on top but we are all hard fighters and respected winners. Playing this world from start to finish and meeting so many great people on all sides was probably the best gaming experience I have ever had. I have tried some newer worlds and can't really say I like them as much as RHO. I really think it's the group of people that make the world and you folks made this one the best in my book. If any decent gaming opportunities come up or you just want to say hello drop me a line at rickert16@comcast.net. I'll also be here till the end just to see the end.

Thank you all and I hope we meet again.

Sincerely,

Jon Rickert

DeletedUser

Well, the end of Rho is here. It has been a great game with many changes along the way.

Its been great gaming with you all.

Best of luck in the new worlds,

DNP1

DeletedUser

Well there are 3 days left and I want to thank everyone for a great couple of years and for your friendships no matter what side we were on. AOK will finish on top but we are all hard fighters and respected winners. Playing this world from start to finish and meeting so many great people on all sides was probably the best gaming experience I have ever had. I have tried some newer worlds and can't really say I like them as much as RHO. I really think it's the group of people that make the world and you folks made this one the best in my book. If any decent gaming opportunities come up or you just want to say hello drop me a line at rickert16@comcast.net. I'll also be here till the end just to see the end.

Thank you all and I hope we meet again.

Sincerely,

Jon Rickert

Thanks Jon, & well said.