The History of Helorus

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

Just wanted to set this up to document important happenings and events in Helorus. Post any events you think are note worthy and i'll edit them up here. This can include wars, politics, effective propaganda, key players, etc. Please note that any specific times listed are always listed in the game time that they occurred or were first discovered.

2/3/2016- The world is opened.

2/7/2016- The #3 alliance, Honour and Power, disbands along with its academy, Honor and Power, the reasons for this are unclear. Its believed that G.O.A.T. took them down. This secures north O55 for the #1 alliance, G.O.A.T. This also secures some of south O54 for the #3 Alliance NEMESIS.

Empyrean. also absorbed some of alliance "War Path" on this day. Making its northern border with G.O.A.T. a little more secure and better cored. The remaining members of War Path reformed into Dojo of Honor.

2/8/2016- Et Sit Curor, the #4 alliance at this time, disbands, the reasons for this are also unclear. This leaves Mnn Beer, Elite Death, and The Short Bus/The Shorter Bus as the main contenders for O44.

Empyrean leadership posts a PnP accusing the leader of G.O.A.T. of plotting to conquer own members and betray their own alliance. Lots in the Helorus community initially found this as ineffective. The result was a leadership change in Empyrean some hours later.

2/11/2016- A group of players, led by Skaeger, broke off from Empyrean to form Rotten Tomatoes. According to Biohazard1, they had a deal with Cougar Hunters to not expand into their sphere of influence, which these players did. They also were tired of pacts which was cutting their expansion. Other sources claim that this is an open rebellion against Empyrean.

Update 16:05 Game Time: Rotten Tomatoes gains an official endorsement from G.O.A.T

16:25: Empyrean is down to 32 players and is now ranked 5th. The players that left have joined Rotten Tomatoes.

18:18 Offical Statement from Skaeger:
"[6:13:43 PM] Skaeger -: When we first joined the world, we were told to wait for Bio to invite us so we would all be in the same place. Callen60 didn't want to, and joined on his own. He ended up in the middle of an all goat island. Goat told us to turn him over, because it was obviously their territory. Bio said no, told us to defend him, and we did everything we could to support him and fought off multiple attacks before he fell. Now a similar situation came up. Someone founded a city near White Kalifa. He says he is going to take the cities. We all get ready to help him, she says no. We cant afford to fight. Callen was her friend. And she put him first. But won't back up someone who didn't do anything wrong. Also, the recent incident with the PnP where a member took the initiative to pm hate mail to the most powerful alliance on the server, accomplishing nothing more than pissing them off. She makes him Co leader.
[6:14:34 PM] Skaeger -: I don't believe in throwing people under the bus to save the alliance, especially when she would have done it if he was her friend.
[6:16:38 PM] Skaeger -: Many of us felt the same way, we came out and said it in the group chat. And she got angry and pissy. The guy she was throwing under the bus used capital letters. And she whined that it wasn't right for him to yell at her. That is not how a leader behaves. And to top it all off. She tried to join goat saying we were all being mean to her and it was a our fault. I won't follow a person like that.
[6:17:36 PM] Skaeger -: I told her I would leave if she didn't handle it properly, she kept going. We left, made an alliance."

Skaeger and Austinmoris have both joined G.O.A.T now as well. Empyrean has fallen from 2nd in the rankings to 9th and is down to 27 members at this time. This looks to be the end of Empyrean and the rise of NEMESIS to take its place at 2nd in points.

18:30: Biohazard1, leader of Empyrean, ghosted.

19:45: Empyrean falls out of the top 12, down to 22 players. This is the official end of Empyrean.

Time Unknown: In the craziness of today, it appears that Venoms has disbanded due to unclear reasons.

2/12/16: World War 3 disbands after being assaulted by Cougar Hunters. Best players appear to move to G.O.A.T. Other players reform alliance under "New World War".

18:30: A Foolish Spartan (formerly ranked 6th) disbands. Cause external pressure and conquests primarily by G.O.A.T.

18:40: War between G.O.A.T and Cougar Hunters officially declared by White Khalifa.

2/13/16 22:30: War breaks out between #4 Grepolis and #2 Nemesis. Grepolice joins the war on Nemesis on the side of Raza and Teddy Bear Warriors.

9:00: Kallypso sends a message claiming that "she can't play kiddie Grepolis with these guys" and is done.

12:11: Grepolice has taken 3 towns thus far in the first day of combat.

2/15/16: Grepolice, Raza, & Teddy Bear Warriors vs Nemesis is over. The alliance Nemesis has fallen from relevancy and its founders have both lost most their towns and rage quit. As such, Nemesis is officially defunct and is second major fall of an alliance in Helorus (first being Empyrean). This has resulted in some of Nemesis players Joining Grepolice and Raza while others have left the world altogether. In the place of Nemesis, Mortis Nuntius has formed containing some of the top players and depth players of the old Nemesis alliance. As well as some of the original Mortis crew from Zakros.

2/17/16: Purgatory and We Do What We Want merge. Chaos is born and breaks into the top 5 as a result.

2/27/16: S.P.Q.R declares war on G.O.A.T.

Update: S.P.Q.R disbands same day.

2/28/16: War between The Short Bus/The Shorter Bus between Grepolice & Beer Thirty comes to a close. Most TSB members join Raza or Grepolice.

3/5/16: A coalition assaults G.O.A.T. mass attacking them from all sides.

3/6/16 Cities start dropping off for G.O.A.T. and two players are almost completely pushed out of their area offering little to no resistance. Sources in G.O.A.T. claim that Almighty X has gone limp.

3/7/16 Early in the morning, Segar15 ghosts as does Nerdeternal. G.O.A.T. Arus1 hits VM rumor has it that The X Almighty is also VMing. G.O.A.T. Drops below 5 million points during this assault. G.O.A.T.'s allies, Beer Thirty, are still alive and well.

Note: Info has arisen showing that Segar15 might not have ghosted due to events from this world but Gela. The book is open on why he ghosted.

3/9/16 PatrickM234 appears to lead G.O.A.T. now & his first order of business was getting G.O.A.T. to strike back on Raza's player Armageddon07. They've taken 7 cities off the player (thus far) along their sphere of influence in O55/south O54. Op is successful and symbolizes that G.O.A.T. has reset its leadership and is ready to come out to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Update: Info wanted on the recent split in Empyrean. Should anyone have details of this, please post or send a PM in game or on skype.

DeletedUser7318

Xperto is a crap leader lol 9 days he made it.

He seems to be doing fine so far. Granted, the majority of the leading is done by the other leaders, but I don't really see why Xpert is getting so much external hate.

DeletedUser4951

At least he's smart enough to delegate and its not like he's running around talking himself up for it either.

DeletedUser

History... People keep ghosting when I attack... Ruining my bp here folks... Tough it out and play.
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser

Anyone know why Venoms disbanded?

The founder decided to disband us without telling anyone. I imagine he quit playing and was one of those people that like to leave everything messed up in his wake

DeletedUser

2/7/2016- The #3 alliance, Honour and Power, disbands along with its academy, Honor and Power, the reasons for this are unclear. Its believed that G.O.A.T. took them down. This secures north O55 for the #1 alliance, G.O.A.T. This also secures some of south O54 for the #3 Alliance NEMESIS.

GOAT didn't take us out. The founder of Honour and Power, SERTAG ended his feud with Carthide, the founder of A Foolish Spartan. He then merged us and left all the weaker members alliance-less and GOAT swallowed them up. I was a leader in Honour and Power. Consider this an official statement.

DeletedUser1048

Deciding to address some of these things as they are a bit inaccurate to what actually happened.

J
Empyrean leadership posts a PnP accusing the leader of G.O.A.T. of plotting to conquer own members and betray their own alliance. Lots in the Helorus community initially found this as ineffective. The result was a leadership change in Empyrean some hours later.

For one the leadership "change" was more like adding 3 leaders. The two main leaders were still involved and in charge. It also had nothing to do with the PnP or palistus message. Those two leaders were having health problems and couldn't be active for a few days. Anyone in the alliance could tell you that.

2/11/2016- A group of players, led by Skaeger, broke off from Empyrean to form Rotten Tomatoes. According to Biohazard1, they had a deal with Cougar Hunters to not expand into their sphere of influence, which these players did. They also were tired of pacts which was cutting their expansion. Other sources claim that this is an open rebellion against Empyrean.

Group led by piratedj actually. Some people were asked why they were conquering cities in the opposite direction of where we were headed and then they got upset by that. Managed to cause internal strife and the alliance collapsed.

18:18 Offical Statement from Skaeger:
"[6:13:43 PM] Skaeger -: When we first joined the world, we were told to wait for Bio to invite us so we would all be in the same place. Callen60 didn't want to, and joined on his own. He ended up in the middle of an all goat island. Goat told us to turn him over, because it was obviously their territory. Bio said no, told us to defend him, and we did everything we could to support him and fought off multiple attacks before he fell.

This is true, Callen should have clicked the link. Though Skaeger was more then happy to send there. Was one of the first to do so, and became the #1 defender from it. Only has a problem about it days later. In fact I was the only one who showed any sign of being annoyed with this when it happened.

But won't back up someone who didn't do anything wrong. Also, the recent incident with the PnP where a member took the initiative to pm hate mail to the most powerful alliance on the server, accomplishing nothing more than pissing them off. She makes him Co leader.
[6:14:34 PM] Skaeger -: I don't believe in throwing people under the bus to save the alliance, especially when she would have done it if he was her friend.
[6:16:38 PM] Skaeger -: Many of us felt the same way, we came out and said it in the group chat. And she got angry and pissy. The guy she was throwing under the bus used capital letters. And she whined that it wasn't right for him to yell at her. That is not how a leader behaves. And to top it all off. She tried to join goat saying we were all being mean to her and it was a our fault. I won't follow a person like that.
[6:17:36 PM] Skaeger -: I told her I would leave if she didn't handle it properly, she kept going. We left, made an alliance."[/B]

He has this part almost all wrong, mainly because he joined mid conversation and missed everything important before that. Those players in revolt were getting support. They were just asked why they went in the opposite direction of where we are going. One of them started getting rude and crying he was a victim. He started yelling and stopped listening to reason. People saw him yelling, and thought from what he was saying that we were letting another alliance take his city. Which wasn't the case, he was just ranting.

As for Austin becoming a leader he was our best player, smart and well liked. It made sense for him to be a leader. This is another thing that wasn't a problem to any player until after the alliance was gone it seems. Kind of funny he followed Austin to Goat after saying that.

Things could have been done better but there were quite a few inaccurate things here. Though these misconceptions are part of what hurt the alliance.

DeletedUser10246

Sup Nieves its been quiet in that skype room without you trolling

DeletedUser7318

GOAT didn't take us out. The founder of Honour and Power, SERTAG ended his feud with Carthide, the founder of A Foolish Spartan. He then merged us and left all the weaker members alliance-less and GOAT swallowed them up. I was a leader in Honour and Power. Consider this an official statement.

We started taking your cities before SERTAG even left lol.

In fact, SERTAG didn't even leave himself until we rimmed him I believe, after which he joined Foolish Spartans with several others.

About the Empyrean drama, I don't really care who's right in that.

Congratulations on being the shortest lived drama fest that I've ever seen. Whether our messages/actions took you down, or whether you took yourself down is unknown, because there are definitely conflicting statements from different people that left Empyrean, but trying to save face for a dead alliance that failed because of leadership that you were a part of seems pointless.

The only real thing that would clear it up are the skype logs themselves, and I doubt you'd want to post those.

Regardless, I wish that you guys had focused more on building yourselves up in game rather than talking yourselves up in it and on the forums. You guys made yourselves look extremely bad with the way things turned out, and you get way too invested in this game to the point where you seem to try to spin every narrative as positive towards your alliance no matter what the reality is, and ended up not even lasting long enough to even be majorly attacked by us in game before destroying yourselves from the inside out.

Hopefully that doesn't repeat itself in the future, as it doesn't fool anybody.

DeletedUser4951

Joseph it came from Bio's mouth that she was stepping down in favor of the guy who posted that PnP. According to her, she thought it was dumb. Skaeger did most the diplomatic talks at the time according to him so I assume that he was the face of the alliance. Clearly I can't ask anyone in the alliance either because well...I did, got some opposite answers of what you just claimed, again by your own founder too.

So unless there's something drastic that can be proven and needs to be changed, lets just call Empyrean a dead horse. Otherwise I feel that i'll be chiming in to change this every few days or so. You guys can continue to argue about it on this thread if you like just for a historical reference.

DeletedUser10246

Or we can all just understand that the right hand and the left hand of that alliance were not even connected to the same body and is evident in everything to do with that alliance. As such they are gone, their trolling and comments in the Skype room gone. As will our memories of that oh so talented premade that lasted 7 days.

DeletedUser12822

I wish something like this was done for many of the previous worlds, keep up the good work.

DeletedUser1048

The skype logs well some of it isn't appropriate for the forum. So PM on skype if you want it. Some people might want to paint a nice picture about what happened, or make a interesting story. I just rather tell the truth as then I don't have any lies to remember.

I also have a skype log of the WC and can't see any moment where I was trolling. All I did was respond when spoken to. If that hurts your feelings then that's on you for talking to me lol

Joseph it came from Bio's mouth that she was stepping down in favor of the guy who posted that PnP. According to her, she thought it was dumb. Skaeger did most the diplomatic talks at the time according to him so I assume that he was the face of the alliance. Clearly I can't ask anyone in the alliance either because well...I did, got some opposite answers of what you just claimed, again by your own founder too.

So unless there's something drastic that can be proven and needs to be changed, lets just call Empyrean a dead horse. Otherwise I feel that i'll be chiming in to change this every few days or so. You guys can continue to argue about it on this thread if you like just for a historical reference.

Funny thing is Austin didn't even make the PnP. Kadarian was doing most of the recruiting for RT but piratedj founded it and he was the first to leave. Pirate was the one who got the first wave of people to leave, and after that Kadarian invited everyone interested in moving.

DeletedUser4951

Feel free to send me stuff on skype if you want.

I just know the sides of the story I was told, I will say that the sources tend to be the from horse's mouth itself. Ergo, I will view Bio's testimonies, plans, and claims as a more credible source.

DeletedUser

Can I get my own special milestone I ghosted because of all le drama