The History Of Dyme

DeletedUser15190

The rim is dictated by the edges of the "known" world -> being where people are. You can clearly see the rim line of this world. No, he's not in a rim ocean. But he's on the rim nonetheless.

wrong yet again, grepo wiki clearly states that core represents first 4 oceans, everything outside it is rim, simple as that, shame "pro" players don't even know the basics..

DeletedUser15839

wrong yet again, grepo wiki clearly states that core represents first 4 oceans, everything outside it is rim, simple as that, shame "pro" players don't even know the basics..

You literally just said what I did.. good job

DeletedUser15567

When you go to school today don't forget your helmet for the short bus.

DeletedUser15190

He is right, u know that right?

The rim is whoever is away or not in the first 4 core oceans (44,54,45,55). Anything outside of that is the rim...

naah its okay.. they only care about oceans and location they are in thats the "INNER CORE" everything outside their few noob islands is rim :)

DeletedUser15602

He is right, u know that right?

The rim is whoever is away or not in the first 4 core oceans (44,54,45,55). Anything outside of that is the rim...

If you ignore the social usage of what "rimming" someone or sending them to "the rim" means then sure.

It's literally semantics to point out the wiki definition. The rim in its original and actual definition is just the outside edge of the current world, where new people are spawning in as they join.

If you want to ignore that socially-accepted meaning and play this word game, then create a new term that fits with what people are saying and get them to use it, or just go along with what everyone else obviously means rather than deflecting the argument.

DeletedUser14385

1/3/2018- Wild Horror Alliance is dead due to botting and being rimmed by everyone.

People are apparently fighting over where the rim is.
Inquiring minds want to know.... What is TSF definiton of where the rim is?
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser15602

If an alliance gets banned for botting/cheating, they should just have all of their cities deleted and replaced by anchors. Kind of annoying that now someone else gets to profit off of free cities from a bunch of banned players who cheated their way into having decently built up stuff-- doesn't really fix the problem by allowing others to just use those cities anyways.

DeletedUser15839

If an alliance gets banned for botting/cheating, they should just have all of their cities deleted and replaced by anchors. Kind of annoying that now someone else gets to profit off of free cities from a bunch of banned players who cheated their way into having decently built up stuff-- doesn't really fix the problem by allowing others to just use those cities anyways.

That's actually a very good point. I fully support this.

DeletedUser4951

I'm just curious as to how some magically knew to pound VM while this was going on...

DeletedUser12793

Some of the arguments in this thread are painful to read. But I do understand how important it is to always get the last word in no matter how dumb it may sound.

You guys are rocking this discussion...

I can't help but notice the power plays that Cold Hearted are making. Taking in less experienced players in North 54...what kind of promises are being made one can only wonder. It does make for an interesting grep experience. Looking forward to the fun.