The History Of Dyme

DeletedUser4951

Meh, we're not really a historical event until we do something historical

DeletedUser9014

TSF, well done with your analysis and the effort put forth.
I enjoy reading your take on where things are and potential conflicts.

It's funny nothing's happened yet except SIM city so it's extremely hard to tell what will happen.
Love the posturing by everyone too.

One of my favourite things is seeing these large alliances put together at the beginning and how they change days, weeks and months from now.
Everyone's tough until they get punched in the face.

I'm interested to get your take when the bell rings.........*ding ding*
One more day.

DeletedUser14385

TSF, well done with your analysis and the effort put forth.
I enjoy reading your take on where things are and potential conflicts.

It's funny nothing's happened yet except SIM city so it's extremely hard to tell what will happen.
Love the posturing by everyone too.

One of my favourite things is seeing these large alliances put together at the beginning and how they change days, weeks and months from now.
Everyone's tough until they get punched in the face.

I'm interested to get your take when the bell rings.........*ding ding*
One more day.

I am coming for your city SB!!!!
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11895

Santa's helpers changed name to finally become brossr. also had the first ruthless defector

DeletedUser4951

Working on it. Had my graduation ceremony today so I'll update tomorrow. Will say o45 got more interesting and that my plan of being obnoxious to the locals went out the window because all the locals are ex team mates or friends lmfao. :)

DeletedUser4951

12/17/2017- O45 has easily become the most stacked out ocean in the world for the start. With BoB and AAB landing just an island apart and ruthless/relentless up north. There's also The Wild Horror alliance with a tight core that may be being under looked. TWHA, BoB, and AAB are all in a few islands of each other.

O44 has BROSSR and Ruthless/Relentless in it and is expected to also be very competitive.

O54 hasn't grown much. Team Disney seems to have noticed this and locked down their rocks quickly. I expect them to win out easily.

O55 should have a fight between the 13th Legion and The Old Republic/Knights of the Republic. I view this ocean as the wild card. The teams look to have a decent size and average. But they're a bit spread out. Which should make their opening fights interesting.

DeletedUser12793

And 4 days later we see significant changes for BROSSR, Ruthless, Relentless and the drama filled alliances of the republics.

DeletedUser4951

Right I should update this.

12/21-22/2017-

BROSSR has fallen and appears to have merged into Team Disney.

Knights of the Republic is in civil war. Word is Darth has had a fight with his co-leader. Would be curious to get the sides of the story to this.

DeletedUser14385

Right I should update this.

12/21-22/2017-

BROSSR has fallen and appears to have merged into Team Disney.

Knights of the Republic is in civil war. Word is Darth has had a fight with his co-leader. Would be curious to get the sides of the story to this.

ROFL... if you count taking in 2 of their players as merging...

DeletedUser4951

Not gonna lie. Been out and about in RL with some friends. Just saw Maionna and thought merger. Could be wrong though. ;)

DeletedUser9014

What's with all this falling snow?
I feel a Frozen Theme for us big Disney fans coming on.........

DeletedUser4951

12/22/2017-

Its TSF's birthday

It appears as though The Old Republic has taken on some of the Revolution of Sin players and expanding into O45. They have a second branch open again called The Old Republic 2. Will hope to get the details of their civil war out later this weekend. :)

As it stands right now the score stands at a tie. 1-1.

DeletedUser4951

From .Darth Malgus.:

Details:

SumoRaive decided to swipe the team because she has never been able to build a team. Never past 10 cities, gets her butt handed to her in EN servers as I later find out. Recruits people without discussing leadership, lies to everyone on her side that she's head and TOR and KOTR weren't same team. You know how it goes with crappy people who can't do anything for themselves.

So, we respond and kill them. Technically, score would be 3:0 if they didn't boot players. Not sure where you're getting a 1 loss from us though?

Anyways, ROS merge in is an old friend and I'm his former leader. He came to me at a most opportune time and hence the current map now. We're not going into 45 though so don't worry. AAB will be fine enough. You'll know when we're coming into 45.

Only thing the "rebellion" changes is that it just set our first goal back by about MAYBE 2 weeks tops. It's just 13th legion under new management and with a few defectors is all. Didn't even take us 4 days to kill them. We'll sweep through SQ in no time and be on our way to finish out our first goal.

DeletedUser15190

hmmm this world might be interesting.. at least its not morale or night bonus world..

DeletedUser4951

12/27/2017- About a day after the Christmas Peace Ended.

O45- Ruthless/Relentless have become more or less a joke at this point. They're slowly unraveling and flocking over to team Disney. In the south Wild Horror Alliance, As Athens Burns, and BoB are all feeding and vying over the food in the area.

O44- Controlled by some alliance called Cold Hearted now. They have some pretty good players so will keep an eye on them.

O54- Need I even mention it? Disney owned an operated.

O55- Before R/R happened, this was arguably the most dramatic ocean with a civil war in place. for the Old Republic. It seems now that the civil war was short lived. TOR leads 7-1 and Status Quo is out of the top 15. With their players either quitting, going back to TOR, or asking to join AAB for some reason.