The Grepo Times - Fake News Edition

DeletedUser16313

Grand Leader Rowanmc bravely led his forces into battle against the enemy cabal in ocean 45, it is clear that with his great wisdom and courage, ocean 45 is set to become The Ancients home.

FAQ

How is Rowanmc able to attack while he has beginners protection?

Where am i and what have you done with my family?

Ads

Learn these 5 tricks rich people dont want you to know

These before and after pictures will shock you!

5 reasons to do paid online surveys today

This teeth whitening technique makes dentists furious!

DeletedUser2654

Decent attempt, may I recommend going to other worlds and learning from their papers. If you get good, thats a lot of likes and fame.

DeletedUser16313

Decent attempt, may I recommend going to other worlds and learning from their papers. If you get good, thats a lot of likes and fame.

I certainly will. I am a bit busy at the moment, in around 2 days I should have the first edition out. Constructive criticism is always welcome

So the major things you did wrong imo are

1) You only mentioned yourself, absolutely no one else in the world. You have to mention other people or else this is just a propaganda thread.
2) One of the FAQ questions you can't answer because I think that breaks forum rules and the other makes no sense. Nice attempt though.
3) The only good ads on the newspapers are ones for fake products like "Amber's Miracle Grow", spray some of this on your walls and watch them soar put of this world!

You'll get the hang of this in no time though!

DeletedUser10912

Grand Leader Rowanmc bravely led his forces into battle against the enemy cabal in ocean 45, it is clear that with his great wisdom and courage, ocean 45 is set to become The Ancients home.

FAQ

How is Rowanmc able to attack while he has beginners protection?

Where am i and what have you done with my family?

Ads

Learn these 5 tricks rich people dont want you to know

These before and after pictures will shock you!

5 reasons to do paid online surveys today
This teeth whitening technique makes dentists furious!
Should i be confused right now?
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser16313

Looking at some unbiased news sources for inspiration. Stuff that isn't mainstream....

50s689.png

DeletedUser14888

LoL I remember more players than that and from before those times. Like Curvious Maximus, Appraxiadaddy or AD, J2osh, McCornelius, and several more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

S
WHIPLADY was one of my least favorite people back in the day lol

Same, I was her right hand in Calydon I think it was and I found out she was kicking our players then eating them for no reason other than greed. I brought it up to the rest of the alliance and she pinned me a spy and kicked me. I followed her for about the next 3 or 4 worlds with one goal to rim her.

DeletedUser10179

S

Same, I was her right hand in Calydon I think it was and I found out she was kicking our players then eating them for no reason other than greed. I brought it up to the rest of the alliance and she pinned me a spy and kicked me. I followed her for about the next 3 or 4 worlds with one goal to rim her.

She was a good player nonetheless. I didn't like her because I was always against her :D

DeletedUser14129

She was a force to be reckoned with, just didnt care for some of her tactics is all.
In Delos she lead her number 4 ranked alliance until wonders when she flipped to the eventual winners and dissolved her alliance, leaving them to the wind

DeletedUser10179

In Delos she lead her number 4 ranked alliance until wonders when she flipped to the eventual winners and dissolved her alliance, leaving them to the wind
Wow I didn't know about that.