The Greeks

• Thread starter orfeas katw patisiwn
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello everyone..
We created an alliance with Greek players looking for a new challenge..I hope we all enjoy this game and let the best wins the world.Of course we are open in any type of conversation with any player.
On behalf of alla our players,
Good luck in the game and, most important, good luck in your real life...

John

DeletedUser

Hello to everyone!

I'm member of the alliance "The Greeks". We have come from the Greek server and our main aim is to have fun and observe the way you play and the mentality you have. And who knows? Maybe we' ll also try to achieve the main goal of the game. The Wonders.

Good luck to everyone. Feel free to send us a message for further information.

DeletedUser9662

Welcome everyone! I hope you like the .US servers!

DeletedUser

Hello everyone!
I am also a member of that alliance and I wish you all an enjoyable game on this server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome everyone! I hope you like the .US servers!

Of course we are enjoying the .US servers. They are fast! Should you take into consideration the fact that our last three .GR servers are of speeds 1 and 2, we are extremely happy that we are playing in speed 3. We really missed that. Additionally, Inno does't create worlds without Morale and Night Bonus. Consequently, we are very satisfied. Your hospitality is great.

DeletedUser

Of course we are enjoying the .US servers. They are fast! Should you take into consideration the fact that our last three .GR servers are of speeds 1 and 2, we are extremely happy that we are playing in speed 3. We really missed that. Additionally, Inno does't create worlds without Morale and Night Bonus. Consequently, we are very satisfied. Your hospitality is great.
I agree with ally over foreign server is much better than the Greek (speed 1 and 2). Love America!:-D

DeletedUser

Well I look forward, to playing with you all, hope we can have some fun neighbors!

DeletedUser10048

Get yourselves to the EN servers, that will be an experience for you all.

DeletedUser

Don't get this wrong, personally I come from Sigma and Omicron worlds with the magic 3!!!! It' s just that the 1st hero world that has opened in greek servers is speed 1.........:s

DeletedUser

zombie-apocalypse_zps4de1173a.jpg

DeletedUser

Democrats are considered the left side of politics. and republicans are considered the right side

DeletedUser

Yeah, this I get. But believe me his faaaaaar from left. At least, that is my humble opinion....

DeletedUser2178

Just wanted to Say GOOD ONE ONE YA...got one of our cities...you guys keep catching our players offline. But, we are not noobs...not a one of us so while u kinda sneeked a CS in one of our harbors we will not be easy targets! Look forward to the fun friends! Gotta try to keep in mind ur a Pre Made from a Euro Server...time diff and all. I played on en. server while ago and hardest part was the time differece!

See you across the wall my friends...hope u like the city...WE LEFT OUT COOKIES AND MILK FOR YA...LMFAO