The Gang & Zombieland (read more)

DeletedUser9001

THE GANG now pacted with, Enigma & Zombieland

3 alliances and 60 waves of light ships were needed to break one siege...

Edit: A better view of the picture: http://tinypic.com/r/2l886qe/8
:p

Attachments

• ina0si.jpg
    ina0si.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 147

DeletedUser8262

You act like its a big deal or something. Funny how with ZL, we broke a siege guarded by 1500+ birs. Nice attempt though, you guys did take a few cities from us, even though the player you took the city from was only 15k points being attacked by 100k+ players while he was offline and didnt have time to post for help.

DeletedUser9703

What Will your excuse be when we start to take your cities? You were asleep? We outnumbered you? We cheated and used a computer and the internet!?!?!?? You talk too much Goldie.
You act like its a big deal or something. Funny how with ZL, we broke a siege guarded by 1500+ birs. Nice attempt though, you guys did take a few cities from us, even though the player you took the city from was only 15k points being attacked by 100k+ players while he was offline and didnt have time to post for help.

DeletedUser8262

What Will your excuse be when we start to take your cities? You were asleep? We outnumbered you? We cheated and used a computer and the internet!?!?!?? You talk too much Goldie.

Your right, I do talk too much, but funny how talking just sank your guys' CS against my shores through teamwork, let's see, which excuse should I pick ? I'll just say you cheated and used a computer. SUCH A CHEATER ! :(

http://i.imgur.com/uytxq1P.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9001

It's Odd because an alliance "So good" as the gang teamed up with Zombieland. It's just funny.

& yes, you guys did break the siege... With 60 attacks & THREE alliances.

DeletedUser8262

It's Odd because an alliance "So good" as the gang teamed up with Zombieland. It's just funny.

& yes, you guys did break the siege... With 60 attacks & THREE alliances.

Yes I think we all got that the first time you said it..

I don't remember me or any of my alliance members saying that we were just SOO GOOOD.