The Future

DeletedUser

OK, so new world and all the excitement that comes with it. But let's be honest, the future isn't set in stone, at least not yet. Just wanted to get some advise, because most of the top alliances for the time being will end up failing, and surprise surprise I'm in one of them. So after this comes about, or even before, what would be the best course of action to take to secure a long future on the world. Anything is appreciated.

DeletedUser8262

Believe in your alliance, doesn't look like you're going very far.

DeletedUser

Believe in your alliance, doesn't look like you're going very far.

I would have to agree sometimes the alliance your in fail's. Most of the times the concurring alliance absorbs the most active and skilled players. Normally in my experience anyway the first alliance I was with I either got absorbed or rimed. Yes I am not going to say I have never been rimed. It was hard when I started but keep the faith in your alliance. This is defiantly a team game without that support you are going down. That's one of the main reasons MRA's don't last no team work. Well that's just my opinion.

DeletedUser

Sounds good so far. I believe in my alliance, but reading all the posts on alliances for the new world kinda depressed me. xD

DeletedUser8870

The reason why alliances fail early on is they do not coordinate together, all they are worried about is recruiting, recruiting, recruiting instead of finding a core group that is willing to work together and share a common goal.

DeletedUser

Show you're an active, dedicated player who knows the basics of the game well enough is more than enough for most alliances to at least be interested in you.