1 - SAGA.
2 - jaymusses
3 - shady-lady
4 - dux vox
5 - monsin

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodrk

Peltast
Hey who deleted my votes? They were as realistic as the above. I guess we've got some blurred lines. I thought we just couldn't talk about the attack alarm issues? Is good 'ol smack talk banned too?

DeletedUser12275

Hey who deleted my votes? They were as realistic as the above. I guess we've got some blurred lines. I thought we just couldn't talk about the attack alarm issues? Is good 'ol smack talk banned too?
i deleted them!!! Grrrrr

DeletedUser14836

^^ i havent been as active on 54 lately :p while im still in a good position i dont think i belong on that top 5 ^^

DeletedUser15079

I am not on the server, but was very curious to see who was playing it. So I joined lol

There are a lot of great players in Kos, but here are the top 5 i my opinion.

1. EnyoIII
2. Poseidons Trident
3. Dux Vox
4. Monsin
5. bjetheridgejr

DeletedUser12275

My top 5:
Rodk
Babybear
Krackheadwillie
PoseidontTrident
Annette61

Believe me if they aren't bigger or more deadly is cus they do not want to lol

DeletedUser15078

My top 5:
1. Monsin
2. bjetheridgejr
3. assault232
4. shady-lady
5. EnyoIII

DeletedUser15320

1º SAGA.
2º De Molay
3º shady-lady
4º Conan II
5º jaymusses

79605527de104af79677fc4127c14b73.png

DeletedUser11042

This thread is idiotic, what do people do just look right to BP?? Anyone can attack a stack br and get a bunch of bp then repeat. Oh and this new fun trend of people attacking their own support in an empty city with a 4x and 2x going and getting 500k dbp in one shot, you know who you are.
Go home you're drunk

DeletedUser15018

This thread is idiotic, what do people do just look right to BP?? Anyone can attack a stack br and get a bunch of bp then repeat. Oh and this new fun trend of people attacking their own support in an empty city with a 4x and 2x going and getting 500k dbp in one shot, you know who you are.
Go home you're drunk

Hahaha, in the way you say, you certainly should not have combat points, you must be a passive, so your name will never be remembered.

hugs.

DeletedUser15320

Hahaha, in the way you say, you certainly should not have combat points, you must be a passive, so your name will never be remembered.

hugs.

Calm down girls, do not fight HAHAHAHAHA

I will be in the US-58, there are several ways to gain points of combat, in the PT server I made 30 million points in a world, noob obtains so everyone has many combat points;

I particularly like to have many points of combat and certainly always be among the top 5 players and the top 5 fighters.

Let's go from US-58 this world promises HAHAHAHA

It matters to everyone in the world to know your name, no matter what it is to criticize or compliment, the important thing is for you to put your name so that everyone will hear about you.

hahaha

hugs.

f27a296180b443b281f7dc8007ae4ff0.png

DeletedUser11042

hugs.
I'm a passive sweet boy lol, but there are just many great players that did not make the lists shown so far. As far as their skill, they should have though. Just venting because people run right to the bp ranking which doesn't tell the full tale.

DeletedUser6294

I'm a passive sweet boy lol, but there are just many great players that did not make the lists shown so far. As far as their skill, they should have though. Just venting because people run right to the bp ranking which doesn't tell the full tale.

LOL. Often, its the "Passive" ones you have to worry about most ;)

Havent posted in the grepo forum in probly 2 years, but why not join a convo every now and then no?

As far as the top 5, Eric very adequately points out some of the Garbage BP tactics that some have employed to move up the BP rankings. As a result, BP is in many cases Perversely misleading as to the caliber of the player if basing off of BP rankings. That said, as Eric also points out its not too hard for us to identify who those players are. So lets just ignore them for purpose of this discussion lol.

Its hard to call a Top 5 players on this server since there are quite a few Excellent players whom have spent a ton of extended time on VM and so they have not truly exhibited their skill here. So I'm going to go with the Top Players ACTIVELY playing and having the biggest effects on this server as fighters. (Man, I really can get wordy cant I? )

In no particular order TOP 5....

Bradetech - Constantly moving , very good on Offense and also strong on DEF though his DBP may not tell the whole story.
MickeyCC - Veteran with Great skill and is a massive problem if hes on your island. Knows the game very well, is exceptional at being a Huge offensive force without becoming a huge liability for the rest of the alliance; A skill that many never bother to master.
Bayoubrit - Very skilled on both OFF and DEF. May have benefited a bit on DBP from having an ocean turn red abruptly, but at the same time likely could have had more OBP from those cities had that change not occurred. So likely a wash. An exceptional fighter/player.
Monsin - I am breaking my own criteria as he's not currently "Active" due to VM, and has been pretty much dormant for 6 weeks, yet still only recently got knocked out of top 5 in ABP and could very well be the best player on the server. So had to put him here, sorry.
Eric2121 - Looks to be a very solid OFF player. Not necessarily a "constantly disruptive" type of threat on the islands you share with him, but when locked and loaded you may want to run for cover and hope your bomb shelter holds up. His OBP #'s are legit.

Honorable mention

Rodrk - Exceptional player and if wasnt a leader, would have the time to easily be in top 5 in BP. Could easily be swapped into top 5 rankings and who knows how high would be ranked overall.
Velvetelvis - An Excellent player both on OFF and DEF. One of those players who may bend, but doesn't "break" . May very well be a top 5 but observing with no first hand experience. At the very least, likely a top 10 on the server IMHO.
Raydog1 - Excellent player, excellent attacker, and Exceptional at being constantly disruptive to an enemy. Put him on an all red island and he is at home which of course is a quality that is priceless for and alliance.
Solexis 33 - Another excellent player who excels at disrupting enemies. Very active, You dont want him on your island if he's not flying the same banner as yourself.
Shady-lady - I could be dead right, or somewhat wrong. However I'm posting her here as I have seen her show some expert sniping under alot of pressure and being massively OP'd. Not an OFF type of player at all, but could very well be among the best on the server defensively so at least earns an honorable mention.

So there's my thoughts. I am leaving out many that at the very least could belong in the top 10. There have also been others whom only became more active recently and have yet to really leave their print on the server. I have about 10 names I want to add to the honorable mentions, but will save you all from my further rambling. Take from it what you may. Cheers everyone.

DeletedUser2630

Nice write up C but you are way too modest! You have better stats than the rest of us.
Happy Thanksgiving

DeletedUser15018

Havent posted in the grepo forum in probly 2 years, but why not join a convo every now and then no?

As far as the top 5, Eric very adequately points out some of the Garbage BP tactics that some have employed to move up the BP rankings. As a result, BP is in many cases Perversely misleading as to the caliber of the player if basing off of BP rankings. That said, as Eric also points out its not too hard for us to identify who those players are. So lets just ignore them for purpose of this discussion lol.

Its hard to call a Top 5 players on this server since there are quite a few Excellent players whom have spent a ton of extended time on VM and so they have not truly exhibited their skill here. So I'm going to go with the Top Players ACTIVELY playing and having the biggest effects on this server as fighters. (Man, I really can get wordy cant I? )

Bradetech - Constantly moving , very good on Offense and also strong on DEF though his DBP may not tell the whole story.
MickeyCC - Veteran with Great skill and is a massive problem if hes on your island. Knows the game very well, is exceptional at being a Huge offensive force without becoming a huge liability for the rest of the alliance; A skill that many never bother to master.
Bayoubrit - Very skilled on both OFF and DEF. May have benefited a bit on DBP from having an ocean turn red abruptly, but at the same time likely could have had more OBP from those cities had that change not occurred. So likely a wash. An exceptional fighter/player.
Monsin - I am breaking my own criteria as he's not currently "Active" due to VM, and has been pretty much dormant for 6 weeks, yet still only recently got knocked out of top 5 in ABP and could very well be the best player on the server. So had to put him here, sorry.
Eric2121 - Looks to be a very solid OFF player. Not necessarily a "constantly disruptive" type of threat on the islands you share with him, but when locked and loaded you may want to run for cover and hope your bomb shelter holds up. His OBP #'s are legit.

Honorable mention

Rodrk - Exceptional player and if wasnt a leader, would have the time to easily be in top 5 in BP. Could easily be swapped into top 5 rankings and who knows how high would be ranked overall.
Velvetelvis - An Excellent player both on OFF and DEF. One of those players who may bend, but doesn't "break" . May very well be a top 5 but observing with no first hand experience. At the very least, likely a top 10 on the server IMHO.
Raydog1 - Excellent player, excellent attacker, and Exceptional at being constantly disruptive to an enemy. Put him on an all red island and he is at home which of course is a quality that is priceless for and alliance.
Solexis 33 - Another excellent player who excels at disrupting enemies. Very active, You dont want him on your island if he's not flying the same banner as yourself.
Shady-lady - I could be dead right, or somewhat wrong. However I'm posting her here as I have seen her show some expert sniping under alot of pressure and being massively OP'd. Not an OFF type of player at all, but could very well be among the best on the server defensively so at least earns an honorable mention.

So there's my thoughts. I am leaving out many that at the very least could belong in the top 10. There have also been others whom only became more active recently and have yet to really leave their print on the server. I have about 10 names I want to add to the honorable mentions, but will save you all from my further rambling. Take from it what you may. Cheers everyone.

Friend the paths that you track are the same that you judge, you are a good apprentice, just do not judge bad what you do yourself;

You attack your own ships and troops to have as many points as you have, I do not judge you;

Just do not be hypocritical to judge, and if it is for you to try to be the TOP1 make right be the monster in the art of playing grepolis.

Are you already top1 of combatants in the kos world?

Everyone wants to be the TOP1 fighters, but few have the ability to achieve this.

Grepolis for me is the following: to have the TOP1 medal of the ocean, to have the TOP1 medal of the world, and to be TOP1 in combatants;

If you already have all this parabens, just do not judge what you really try to do.

DeletedUser15320

Honorable mention

The truth is only 1

TOP1 everyone wants to be but few have the ability to do so;

No one plays to be small, hypocrisy believe it, plus every TOP1 knows that those who fail to shine like them, are just criticizing the methods they used to become great.

4143299-7324219363-tumbl.gif

DeletedUser6294

Personally, I could care less about being the top fighter. My BP are a derivative of OPs on offense, and defending others when not defending myself. The BP is just the result of fighting. Its about fun, and supporting your brothers and sisters to hopefully put yourself in the position to win the server. And if you dont win the server, then the fun of fighting and enjoying the game with your friends (and in some cases "enemies" as well) is what this game is about. Least for me it is.

Saloman, With regards to your insinuation about me employing those BS tactics for BP, thats quite funny. Maybe you are insulted by my post because you may utilize those tactics on servers you play. To each his own I guess. Maybe you can educate me as to why anyone would? Are you too lazy to actually attack those who attack back? Are you too selfish to get BP helping to defend your comrades when you are not personally being attacks? Enjoy the game as you like, but dont expect others to respect the way you do if that is how you play just to be top "Fighter" . If you do so, you are a joke.