Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No because I'm a ygs member

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser16139

not really, we didn't fall, we just moved forward
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

DeletedUser15733

Internals, man we still 100% active since day 1. What’s IA stand for? Immortal Apprentices? Is that an academy in o44?

DeletedUser16174

so, YG is gone & Giggle has created an alliance. this is what the profile reads.

Have you ever had a problem in your life? Ever felt sad and lonely? Well put that rope down and take a trip to Gribbe's Guidance Alliance. This is a professionally run psychiatric firm who only strives for greatness. Our main goal is to get you the help you need by any means necessary. This practice is run by Doctor gribbe who is only the finest grepolis can offer. He has won the Nobel Prize award in Psychology and help save lives all across the world. Please, before you jump off that bridge, give Doctor gribbe a try.

that's right my ally, Gib's. need a helping hand. I'm already nut's.

DeletedUser16173

Dang @Tbom9 what happened to Young guns. Oh, they collapse due to lack of resources to internalize in active players.(Only if they allowed someone with lots of slots to join before they collapse they might still be around today) So now it's pigs whose number one in the world. I give them until half way through next year or less and they will be defeated by either IE, Cry Havoc, or Storm dragons or they might collapse but believe they will be defeated. I'm quite disappointed that most of former young guns members went to the pigs alliances didn't Young guns say that the pigs alliances sucked. Why would the go to those alliances if they sucked. At least a few people are still in Loading guns. Not let just wait and see what Cry Havoc does after they defeat profi. I think they might end up going for the pigs alliance and Defeat them unless the former Young guns members start training members of pigs still we don't know what to expect since we never got to see Cry havoc and Young guns fight head to head so maybe Cry havoc will still defeat Pigs after they defeat profi.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16173

I can't believe they allowed tbom to join now for sure pigs alliances will be defeated of they will collapse

DeletedUser16139

Dang @Tbom9 what happened to Young guns. Oh, they collapse due to lack of resources to internalize in active players.(Only if they allowed someone with lots of slots to join before they collapse they might still be around today) So now it's pigs whose number one in the world. I give them until half way through next year or less and they will be defeated by either IE, Cry Havoc, or Storm dragons or they might collapse but believe they will be defeated. I'm quite disappointed that most of former young guns members went to the pigs alliances didn't Young guns say that the pigs alliances sucked. Why would the go to those alliances if they sucked. At least a few people are still in Loading guns. Not let just wait and see what Cry Havoc does after they defeat profi. I think they might end up going for the pigs alliance and Defeat them unless the former Young guns members start training members of pigs still we don't know what to expect since we never got to see Cry havoc and Young guns fight head to head so maybe Cry havoc will still defeat Pigs after they defeat profi.
Oh you know nothing about the political constellation, so I'm not even gonna comment the BS you're dropping about that..
Know that tho, you would most definitely not cured the YG problem, probably just demoralized everyone faster (except gribbe, because for some dumb reason he likes you..)
Now crawl back into the hole you came out of again all of the sudden.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif