Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No because I'm a ygs member

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser16139

Like that will last

Time will tell, but so far you've failed in alliance you've been in, so I don't know how much value I should grant your postings with
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser11833

Cry havoc used me and then after virulent disbanded they kicked me.

So you got kicked from IE because you werent good, and then you got kicked from Cry Havoc because you still werent good, and then you joined Virulent and they literally collapsed soon after you joined. Great track record
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser16173

So you got kicked from IE because you werent good, and then you got kicked from Cry Havoc because you still werent good, and then you joined Virulent and they literally collapsed soon after you joined. Great track record
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
You make me laugh. Do you even pay attention. Virulent collapsed before I was kicked.

DeletedUser16139

Cry havoc used me and then after virulent disbanded they kicked me.

So far you're the only one on this world with that perspective

You make me laugh. Do you even pay attention. Virulent collapsed before I was kicked.
You don't even make me laugh, just shaking my head.
You're here on the forum, with your fanboy (potential 2nd account) liking all your comments to boost useless forumstats

DeletedUser5524

You're new to the game, you've acknowledged you are new to the game, and yet you still make these dumb predictions and are dead-set adamant on them. I mean more power to them making them but making whole new threads or arguing without taking other things into consideration is dumb.

DeletedUser4878

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

in his defense, he wasn't kicked because he wasn't good. there were other issues that caused it.

DeletedUser4878

You're new to the game, you've acknowledged you are new to the game, and yet you still make these dumb predictions and are dead-set adamant on them. I mean more power to them making them but making whole new threads or arguing without taking other things into consideration is dumb.

not sure how new he is. heard he has played 3 other worlds before this one and this is his first world. i do not know which ,if either, is the truth.

DeletedUser4878

Dude ya'll doing great destroying your own troops too :D

i had no part in that

what happened with TheManyFacedGod?

he log in after his city was sieged and then you guys wouldn't help break it cause of that. then he got mad and left?

DeletedUser16139

Wall 25 and TTs, we broke a Siege there a few days before around the same time, he got salty and left without a word and VMd as well lol

When dead weight cuts itself and throws itself at the feet of some red, that's fine with us lol