The "Fall" of The Evil Empire !

DeletedUser

1. I don't think anyone can argue the fact that TEE has been plagued with people quitting the game. This has caused two serious consequences. First, it has allowed Emo and Echelon to take numerous cities that they would have had a very difficult time taking, otherwise. Second, it has caused TEE to be so busy taking their own internals that very few players can focus on legitimate offensive efforts against Emo or Echelon.

2. Regarding taking a player's city that was on his deathbed: honestly I hope he gets better. But also, all is fair in love and war. Emo/Echelon should have placed trips in the cities and protected them. I acknowledge that #2 can also be applied to #1 for TEE. I also acknowledge that TEE could have done a better job of placing trips in the inactives' cities and defending them. However, it is a lot harder to defend the cities of 4-5 400K players' cities than the cities on one inactive that is on his deathbed.

3. I don't think that anyone can argue that the most significant progress that Emo and Echelon have made in their war against TEE has been through convincing players to switch sides. As I said before, though, all is fair in love and war. While I may not think that it was the right decision for those players, this is a game and each person has to decide what is right for them. Also, props to Trav and others for their continued efforts to get players to switch sides. It is impressive. Conversely, I think props should equally be given to TEE. Without the inactives and the players switching sides, very very little progress has been made by Emo and Echelon.

WildChild I respect you immensly and your points are well thought out and stated. But I have tyo disagree with one thing. The players that are with us now from TEE came to us. We did not have to convince them of anything. They requested membership. I have the PM's to prove it. There are more everyday as well. We have never and will never actively recruit someone. At least not in an official capacity. But we will listen to their requests as does TEE.

DeletedUser

WildChild I respect you immensly and your points are well thought out and stated. But I have tyo disagree with one thing. The players that are with us now from TEE came to us. We did not have to convince them of anything. They requested membership. I have the PM's to prove it. There are more everyday as well. We have never and will never actively recruit someone. At least not in an official capacity. But we will listen to their requests as does TEE.

Airin, for the sake of being honest here, it really doesn't matter how the players came to join you recruitment or not. But you do need to understand that your statement about TEE listening to the pleas of joining us are read and responded to, but not taken in. And it is not because they are to small or not good enough players. As I stated in the other thread, I refused people membership because I have enough morals to not steal the players from somewhere else. I respect the fact that alliances gain their members and will not accommodate players that simply want to jump ship because they may loose. Just my opinion, this is a game, if you lose a city here it will not hurt you in RL. There is far too much drama and attitude, I mean really is it because I am a girl or what, I play this to have fun, not add more issues into my life.
And to address the Sedition player that was ill, when you brought it to our attention did we not stop all further attacks? There was no way for us to know that there was something wrong without you notifying us. You gave our player the same respect, but in all fairness when you were told about it he had already activated VM also.

DeletedUser

Sarah I am unsure how to respond to that. Ive played on 3 servers and Ive never seen an alliance "turn-down" members who were quality players and in an opposing alliance. If TEE has never taken in a defector in all their time in Zeta, I commend you on that and Im impressed. But I really have a hard time believing thats the case.

Even so, we have take 4 players. We are still way below your numbers in membership. What I see here because Ive never seen it before is concern. Never has an issue like this or any other issue brought out the fire (no pun intended) of TEE. At least not in a long time.

DeletedUser

I really doubt that there is an alliance anywhere that has not taken in a defector, TEE included. But during a world war I just do not find it "right". Not that it is really against anything. Like I said, I am just wondering if I am the only person out there that thinks of it in this way, if so then I guess I am the one in the wrong. I guess I just respect other "groups" a little to much and if you spent the majority if not all of your time in this world in a specific alliance, and are running just because you now are going to have a tougher time, I wouldn't want you anyways! Just my opinion.

DeletedUser4964

Sarah Im gonna tell you my honest opinion from what I have seen. IF, the players that have been hitting the "defectors" non-stop would have contributed to TEE's cause in the oceans you guys now are affected. NOTHING would have happened. YES! When I see BILLDOLLAR, ORION, TTBUBBA, etc attacking only defectors in 54/55 makes me sad. THEY HAVE NEVER ATTACKED US, THEY NEVER HELPED AGAINST US, but they do hit now. If they would have helped maybe this wouldnt have happened. CONCLUSION: TEE ALLIANCE TEAMWORK SUCKS IN 54/55. IF you want to point fingers point at them, they are AT FAULT.And by showing so much hate in the forum there is only one signal you guys are showing: WEAKNESS. Get the stuff together, and bring us some hell!!! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

What hate am I showing, I have been asking questions? But to the point of what you were saying, no there has not been enough teamwork. But without throwing stones at people (which I refuse to get into) can you tell me that it is only the people that are left that did not cooperate in this process? There are people in every alliance that do not "participate", but there are also those that have been asked and like to ignore when they feel like it as well, two sides to everything I guess.

And as far as hate and comments that has been proven to go both ways throughout these worlds, in game and on externals.

DeletedUser4760

I see TEE as #6 in skill. I agree that they are too week to conquer cities from HoK/Ech/Sed but The Rebellion is loosening up and falling apart.The thing about taking inactives from TEE is to stop thier Territory growth to the point where they start colonizing, well they already do though.

DeletedUser

What hate am I showing, I have been asking questions? But to the point of what you were saying, no there has not been enough teamwork. But without throwing stones at people (which I refuse to get into) can you tell me that it is only the people that are left that did not cooperate in this process? There are people in every alliance that do not "participate", but there are also those that have been asked and like to ignore when they feel like it as well, two sides to everything I guess.

And as far as hate and comments that has been proven to go both ways throughout these worlds, in game and on externals.

No hate from me just good fun banter. My comments in other threads werent meant to insult, they were meant to inspire and instigate. I believe that those of you in TEE that have had communications with me in-game know that I am not someone who takes himself or the game too seriously. Ive talked to many of TEE members and have had great conversations with them. I was saddened to see Britallican leave. We didnt have any epic battles but he was a very fun person to take a jab at and to take a jab from. Hopefully this particular circumstance lights a perverbial fire under some of TEE. I enjoy the strategy that comes when getting attacked but the attacks have been few and far between. Thus my instigation in other threads.

DeletedUser2568

what cause you took in some chickens from our alliance oh my good for you and i would not talk to much thats what 95% of what you guys take from us is inactives

hmmm last time I checked most of the cities I took were from actives... but of course there are always inactives that have to be taken. Especially when I am getting myself settled into the major core of TEE. And in order to take cities off active players timing has to be impeccable and tight.

I think for me the biggest disappointment is the lack of response and perhaps that is part of the issues that caused people to jump ship, they didn't see a response to things happening. Even with Inactives needing to be taken, you shouldn't let people walk right into your territory without even mounting a response.

TEE is still in good shape to win this, If people actually get going and rally. So here is hoping they do, because I always like a good fight.

PS... Dang you Orion, I was getting close and then you pull ahead again. You are such a tease.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who's going to be going off with long rambling rants, with no thought for a full stop or even a comma, now then? Reading purples / cubu's posts made my eyes bleed. :-D

DeletedUser

Coward huh? I held the line damn near by myself in O54/O65 with no help from anyone in TEE. When a cs would come my way, I'd hit up the skype room and guess what... dead. Nothing. Of course I defected. TEE sucked! Bunch of damn simmers. Now, I will definitely enjoy eating your cities. One by one by one by one. Blame Matt for doing something as dumb as trying to found 2 alliances on 2 servers, and for abandoning y'all on both. Blame yourselves for not giving a crap about what was going down in 54/65 when the first calls went out to fortify the frontlines. Blame me, because I defected and am glad I did. I'd rather play with players than simmers. Besides, I have no loyalty to the majority of TEE anymore. How many people gave up their accounts to newbs? Those weren't the same people I fought by to build the empire, so why should I show any loyalty to them. Now back to the cowards comment. Purple: ghost. Sarah: Ghost. Cubu: ghost. Fuma: VM. Howesmr: VM. ...I can go on and on and on. Run run run little rabbits. Run.

-Yellowfever690

DeletedUser

I tried helpin ya out there YF your post made me sad :(
I'm not going to argue with everyone I just want to extend my condolences to Sarah, Cubu, Purple, BabyKitKat, and anymore in the family that i missed. I may be in HoK now but i was still hoping to have a good time fighting with you all!
If any of you check these forums anymore I'm wishing you all the best