The "Fall" of The Evil Empire !

DeletedUser

It appears that Rome, errrr, "The Evil Empire" is collapsing. Your leaders have forsaken you. Instead of leading you into battle they turned tail and ran to another world. What an unfortunate display.

Have no doubt about our motives. Echelon and HoK as well as our friends from Sedition are going nowhere. We will continue our dismantling of TEE and be meticulous as we do so. Your fellow alliance mates have already begun to see the "writing on the wall".

The FALL of The Evil Empire is nigh!!!

What say you ?

DeletedUser2568

LOL the forums have always been a bit slow for Zeta at least since AD left

DeletedUser

what happens when there is no inactives left to take? TEE 2 big dogs billdollars and orion have yet to take an active players city.

grep has made millions of these 2 players olympic games lol

DeletedUser

It would be great if they would do something! Anything! Fly a friggin harpy over a city for gods sake! Grow a spine! Something! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser6584

what cause you took in some chickens from our alliance oh my good for you and i would not talk to much thats what 95% of what you guys take from us is inactives

DeletedUser6584

well you joined them didn't you
you where one of the last people i thought would but i guess i was wrong

DeletedUser

No.1 big talk from you airin you sat under the Evil umbrellla for how long then stabbed us in the back like a coward. You could not beat hok or 2nd and we helped your players out with TEE lts and you talk about us needing to grow a spine lol
No.2 jlo from the block the battle points you have you didn't even earn they were nubstas he was a joke on his own so that makes you a bigger one i guess
No.3 yes frye you are a chicken you ran from people that had your back, and don't say there wasn't anyone that didn't

now all of you tell me what part that I said is false because you all know it's true but I know you all will deny it because that's the kind of people you are

DeletedUser2281

No.3 yes frye you are a chicken you ran from people that had your back, and don't say there wasn't anyone that didn't

now all of you tell me what part that I said is false because you all know it's true but I know you all will deny it because that's the kind of people you are

No. 3 clearly is false. Someone who "had my back" would never call me a chicken or call me out at all for that matter. Especially after fighting with me for so long. You know what kind of player I am and what kind of person I am, if you have a problem with me PM me about it next time. I've got nothing against you, Cubu.

DeletedUser

I learn so much by reading the forums! I had no idea TEE was going down, I guess I will just keeping playing sim city down in 46.

DeletedUser6584

well if you flip sides means your a chicken and not loyal at all like you said you where so i think that what was said was true

DeletedUser

thats funny we take inactives? cubu we just took 2 of yours just the other night!

and about my BP i was top 10 in bp before i left my account months ago if u need to verify im sure trav can tell u i was right there with him.

You guys really are a Joke. Purple u have taken 1 sedition city, the guy was laying on his deathbed with a fever over 100 for over a week. Great job on that one. Lets see u take a city from one of us active guys. Do you even make Offensive units? Everytime we attack you dodge.

Cubu i wont get into it with you. you been providing us with well built cities for awhile now. Us at sedition just wanna say thanks. What happened to dishonored he ran away and gave his cities to orion? As if we are suppose to be scared lol let him know if he wants to come play we are more then happy to show him around 53. just glad i dont have to look at his 8 hr attacks anymore of 10 ls.

p.s. Did u miss your snipe purple? the siege has begun!!! lol

DeletedUser

1. I don't think anyone can argue the fact that TEE has been plagued with people quitting the game. This has caused two serious consequences. First, it has allowed Emo and Echelon to take numerous cities that they would have had a very difficult time taking, otherwise. Second, it has caused TEE to be so busy taking their own internals that very few players can focus on legitimate offensive efforts against Emo or Echelon.

2. Regarding taking a player's city that was on his deathbed: honestly I hope he gets better. But also, all is fair in love and war. Emo/Echelon should have placed trips in the cities and protected them. I acknowledge that #2 can also be applied to #1 for TEE. I also acknowledge that TEE could have done a better job of placing trips in the inactives' cities and defending them. However, it is a lot harder to defend the cities of 4-5 400K players' cities than the cities on one inactive that is on his deathbed.

3. I don't think that anyone can argue that the most significant progress that Emo and Echelon have made in their war against TEE has been through convincing players to switch sides. As I said before, though, all is fair in love and war. While I may not think that it was the right decision for those players, this is a game and each person has to decide what is right for them. Also, props to Trav and others for their continued efforts to get players to switch sides. It is impressive. Conversely, I think props should equally be given to TEE. Without the inactives and the players switching sides, very very little progress has been made by Emo and Echelon.

DeletedUser

to respond nicely we have our fair share of inactives also. we just dont press the matter as hard as tee does.

where is the fun in taking an inactive city? non of us want to waste our troops on a city deep in our safe zone. and yes your correct all is fair when cretin was very sick. but we also received a message about a member of tee was dealing with some hard times and we laid off next thing u know tee was taking our guys cities after being informed of his status. our guy is doin good and recovered .

Sedition has taken in 1 tee player and that is it. We do not go inviting or convincing any tee member to join. specially not the 53 TEE lol

DeletedUser

what cause you took in some chickens from our alliance oh my good for you and i would not talk to much thats what 95% of what you guys take from us is inactives

That hurts Purple. If you guys would actually do something about it and stop rehashing the same old tired ,"all you take are inactives" line the world would be a much better place.

Plus we havent stooped to calling you a names like that. Thats not very lady-like or nice!

BAD TEE! NO! NO NAME CALLING!

DeletedUser

Painful Orion. Really painful. In response to #1:

-We didnt hide under anything. TEE requested the pact with us. My how the selective memory kicks in when concern takes grip.
- Our fights with 2nd and HoK were fun. Who knows who would have beaten whom they didnt last long enough.
- We didnt stab you in the back we came at you from the front just like we told you. Sure we gave you a very short window in which to respond but, "All is fair in love and war!"

And Btw, give me 1 single, solitary example where TEE "helped" Echelon out. Be specific. I know I didnt reap any benefit from it. On the other hand I can be specific where Echelon helped TEE.

Also, we are proud to welcome the former TEE members into Echelon. All of them are good people and excellent players. Maybe if they were treated better they would still be there in TEE. People dont just leave for the sake of leaving. Especially players of their ilk. Maybe you should look internally and see why this would happen and why its going to continue to happen. Because chances are their are more to come. Get used to it.

DeletedUser

I disagree that we only take inactives. Granted, I don't know the stats from everyone in my alliance, but in the last few months, I've taken 14 cities from active TEE players and 3 cities from inactive TEE. 2 of those 3 inactives were in the last 24 hours. and the 14 will be 15 within the next 24 hours :)