The Eubea Times

Discussion in 'Eubea US 68' started by stevehazelnuttehepic, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Megalopsuchia

Megalopsuchia Philosopher

Internet tough guy acts never work. I'll call you what I like. You act like a kid. You are a kid.
    Mature. See above.
    Actually, we fought side by side for many months and had many private conversations. I know enough.
    You claim I don’t know anything about you, but then apparently you think know me so well?
    Wow, this is quite the temper tantrum, isn't it? One word: triggered.
    I routinely have players from six oceans attacking me.
    And? Who isn't? And you're so emotionally unhinged that you forgot who you are responding to. No one has more exposed cities than me. Nobody.
    Not sure why you are suggesting that overlapping networked support is bad, but I do recall you golding a wall from 10 to 25 in 20 minutes at 44. I am Very Bad, when my CS was wet. You live in the proverbial glass house and everybody knows it; stop embarrassing yourself.
    You're putting lipstick on a pig. Transparent and sad.
    Let me fix that for you. Inactive gamblers. [Because those are the only cities that SPQR can take.]
    200k DBP? That's like one hour of fighting when SPQR players spin their helicopter hats at my walls. Feeding me BP is a strategy you've mastered.
    SMH. /The Incredibles Syndrome GIF
    So what about those PMs in which you privately expressed support for me when there was conflict with other SPQR leadership? In those messages you wrote that you believed I was a good guy. Were you being a lying, deceitful manipulator then? Or are you being a lying, deceitful manipulator now?
    Woah! The foot fetish talk really came out of left field, there. Sounds like something personal. More like cGAGGING, amirite? LMAO
    No one will remember you as an honorable martyr for a cause, just a foolish glutton for punishment.

Now post the other side of the wall so we can laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh.... Clueless!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  2. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Philosopher

I think what you miss here CGAG is a simple but easy to understand concept. We established a decorum both in our forums and in our communications. I've been forwarded more nasty mail from SPQR members not from us but from ... yup... other SPQR leadership. Here is the magic solution CGAG. We treat each other with respect and support. From top to bottom that is our game. You complaining about players coming to Gamblers is pretty silly when you think about it. They come because we treat people fairly and give all a chance. To prove how just how big a component a players environment, let's compare how many Gamblers flipped to SPQR over the last 6 months. Ummmm none? I think you got Flashero (eaten), Elesarro(eaten), PKK Brotherhood (eaten) forever ago? Ah that's right you poached them from us on the promise that I was coming over too. Feliz almost fell for that too. Nice try friend. Players will go where they think they have the most fun and can win. That's the bottom line.

As for this
    , this is because your strategy was bad from the start.

Also I have some serious concerns about your memory because I can recall sever occasions this weekend alone where your wall went from 3 to 20 in less than 15 minutes at both cities you retained and cities you lost. Also don't forget city #4 that you would have lost as well but panicked asking jheader to take a hand off. I promise while you spent 5k to 6k gold this weekend, I only spent 80 gold to make one CS and in other worlds made 2000+ gold this week.

Finally, no one sucks my toes! I get pedicures and grapes fed to me and perhaps an occasional old style Asian fan when it is hot but NO TOE SUCKING! :D

Ok so great talk. Look forward to you coming over as we discussed.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  3. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Philosopher

Oh man. Looks like your eating Pale-Rider! He just up and quit? He must have been really certain you guys would lose. Actually a really classy guy. Not like me right CGAG? I'm the dirtiest, nastiest, underhanded-est(???) most player to ever be in Grepolis. Or perhaps, I'm just a smarter player than SPQR leadership like kprince. Oh man I set the bar so freaking low there haha! That just means I have an IQ over 70! Jokes on you though! My IQ is way over 70 at 83 so suck it kprince!

WW is going to be so fun right? I guess you guys need to eat jores soon too. Wow another big one dead.

How is it going over there trying to pick your top 40? I hear that some are not pleased to be excluded from the list and there is some serious bickering. Just let them know it won't matter. No crowns for you :)

4. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Philosopher

oh neat! Helpmemommy left Venom to (I suppose) join SPQR but has been brown for a day now. The downside to having 300 players is they all want in the super alliance. When they get rebuffed they often quit out of protest. This was always part of our calculus so we long ago present a clear and non biased way to determine who makes it in our super alliance based on performance not favoritism. Also we will leave the final 5 or so slots open for our support alliance to work hard to earn their way in to a spot. Everyone here knows what they must do to make the cut. Everyone has a chance to work their way in or out of the super alliance.

You guys chose the tactic of "favoritism" to pick your super alliance members and you have now screwed yourselves because there is no definition of "fair" when you don't use subjective standards. I pity your team and the future quitters.

5. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Philosopher

Ah there he goes into the SPQR huddle. Nice! Good to see you guys back in the #1 spot. Sure you had to go far and wide to accomplish this and yes you pissed off loads of other players in the process but hey great work!

6. Megalopsuchia

Typical SPQR dysfunction: non-super-alliance players “giving” cities to Orion, one of the laziest of the lazy SPQR “leaders.” The rank and file non-super-alliance SPQR players really are lemmings if they voluntarily hand over their hard built cities and think Orion of all people is going to lead the super-alliance to victory - and then stick around to help them get a crown? Even more preposterous.

7. bulldog13tv

bulldog13tv Messenger

I doubt anyone is getting a crown. The server is down to 323 players. 304 with city points. More than likely as soon as one of the alliances get 4 of the wonders the "end world" countdown will start. My guess is that the losing alliance will stubbornly prevent the winning alliance from getting all 7 before the server ends. More than likely "helping" players will get nothing other than the satisfaction of knowing they helped others "win".

8. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Philosopher

I suppose we will all find out very, very soon right? This world should be finished and won by one team at a blistering pace. The ultimate two team race. As for the count down causing the failure for crowns for supporting Gamblers or SPQR. As we have fewer support players, I will disagree if we win the first four wonders, we will watch the SPQR lemmings quit one by one as we out pace them still at wonders 5, 6 and 7. We should have plenty of time to rotate all through that want a crown.

However, if SPQR gets a single WW built first, then yes, there is a good chance they lose the world and some will stay to try to block by holding the one they did build. Here is the X factor though. What if... yes just a simple "what if", we already arranged for this scenario. Perhaps there are some players on some wonder islands in SPQR that are not too fond of Kprince and a few others. 20 cities and yet only one disgruntled player can flip the script and destroy all hopes for SPQR once and for all. This player is here to win not only the world but a crown as well. Does this player care which team he gets it with? Nope.

Good luck fellas. You have soiled your britches and this time their ain't no diapers for ya. Enjoy your "filthy britches" right up to the end. ;)

bulldog13tv likes this.
  9. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Philosopher

Eeeeeyikes! zRedemptionz = quitter, DO YOU = quitter, TigerDawg = VM

CGAG WTF man! Did you already spill the beans???

10. Megalopsuchia

Saturday morning, I send spies and fake attacks at five coratan31 (30 city SPQR II player) rock cities in western 54.

None of these five cities are revolted. One of the cities is a 1300 point city.

By Saturday evening, there are 10,000 biremes in these five unrevolted cities.

Meanwhile, SPQR loses 16 cities. In one day. With 10k biremes sitting in a SPQR II player's unrevolted cities.

Wow. Just... wow. Really can't make this stuff up. Punked much, cgag?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  11. bulldog13tv

bulldog13tv Messenger

We are only up 7-1 since this post. Gamblers are up 82-27 since this post.

Scotropolis likes this.
  12. KawnZar

KawnZar Newcomer

We took 20 cities this weekend. Next weekend will be much of the same.

Scotropolis and Megalopsuchia like this.
  13. Megalopsuchia

Gotta appreciate your style. No frills. Just facts.

14. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Philosopher

The silence is deafening Steve. Your players are asking us if we have room because they are lost beyond explanation. Isn't MarkAsp, HelpMeMommy and Jonboy some sort of special group? You guys did have an epic weekend indeed but to be fair. You could have lost 5 or 10 more cities so 20 is a pretty good job for you all. Pfttt lol.

Lastly, please stop telling others there is room to come with you when you flip CGAG. The deal was for you and that's all the room we got. If you keep telling others, you will only make it harder for us to take you. Just do your job. Keep feeding intel. Keep misdirecting defense to Orion and other over stacked, non-revolted cities. You know... same stuff. Just stop yapping to your team. Hey I like Tigerdawg but he wasn't part of the plans. So he gets mad and VMs because he can't come too. Your fault not mine.

15. Megalopsuchia

24 cities (and counting) taken from SPQR in 4 days... Not even counting sister alliances. With possibly less than two weeks until WW begins, I would LOVE to hear the spin SPQR puts on the latest developments.

P.S. Saw the Chigs now control a rock in 55.... and they’re not even red (for me)! Thoughts, SPQR? What’s the strategy?

16. zRedemptionz

zRedemptionz Newcomer

17. KawnZar

KawnZar Newcomer

I misspoke a week ago when stating there would be "more of the same" after taking 20 cities our last op.

We doubled that and took 42 cities from SPQR this weekend. I will go out on a limb and say this next weekend will be "more of the same". ;)

Want to know one of the root cause of your losses, recently? Look no further than one of your leaders hording defense in no-value cities. This "single city on an all-red island" trick was mildly successful months ago. It netted your team a few cities in 44 from inactive players. It hasn't worked since. Hasn't worked for jheader, tiger dawg, heyho, or acitrip. We have all cities in 44 tripped by multiple highly-active players. If you test a city - we know.

You dedicate 20+ cities of defense to a single "fun" city while we ravage your other cities on the borders, flipping your city advantage in a couple months. This is not teamwork. This is selfishness.

We will see you again in a few days with all our gold and no skill. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]