The Eubea Times

Discussion in 'Eubea US 68' started by stevehazelnuttehepic, Jan 24, 2018.

1. stevehazelnuttehepic

stevehazelnuttehepic Taxiarch

Does calling me a weasel count?

2. Megalopsuchia

Megalopsuchia Philosopher

Kind of. But I don’t think I expressed that in the external forums, did I? In my last post I was only referring to externals. Obviously I suggested in-game that certain SPQR teammates shouldn’t be trusted as leaders or otherwise.

This seems like the right time so i’ll go for it and swallow my pride; I think it’s fair to say that time has proved you are not an actual weasel. I admit you are a person. Sorry for that, Steve.

3. cgag114

cgag114 Citizen

A$$ whooping... huh.. well I mean idk if there's much we can do about 4 50-75+ city players randomly going MIA with no explanations, posts, responses, ect. having to defend 25-50+ cities blind for 4 days straight was more than a little bit taxing.. You jumped on an opportunity. I will not say it wasn't well done. But it's not an a$$ whooping. More like a well executed opportunity jump.

Lots of fun and BP to be had.

4. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Philosopher

Hey everyone! Glad to see some venom (pun intended) thown my way lol. Finally it's back to the norm. As you found out about 1:30 am this morning when you harbor checked me, my wall was low (14) and I had a few cities of DLU support and <2600 biremes. In hindsight, I should have left it lower so you guys might sack up and try. I didn't use ANY gold to get the wall up to 25. It took 1 epic builder that was a timely quest that day.

Since you are calling out our players that left / quit as you stated, let me remind you of your own fantastic group:
    David B - 5 days idle - lost 2 cities
    Titanium - Simply quit
    hcoates - Simply quit
    Persephone - yeah the other one (will be quitter when VM ends soon)
    Game Error - Looks to have quit
    1BigJumbo - Quit
    and there are more quitting soon as well.

You see CGAG, you need the best group of 40 players with the most cities in the closest proximate with the highest activity level to win World Wonders.
    We have the top 7 players in the world. Our proximity is is super dense. Our activity is excellent.

This is not a slam dunk yet but if it continues as it has, you stand little chance. I admit you fight your balls off (CGAG). Also I'll say Orion is a terrible, lazy player. Oh I forgot the multiple time quitting Kprince. Nice job with that.

When you come to your senses and want to stop the charade just ping me for the invite we discussed. The others are ready when you flip. As discussed though if possible let's continue the fun until WW is just a month away so mass ghosting doesn't lengthen this world when they see the writing on the wall.

Good talk.