The Eubea Times

Discussion in 'Eubea US 68' started by stevehazelnuttehepic, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Philosopher

Oh man you are at CNN! Is this Jim Acosta! Fact. It took a trader passing you guys info on my cities supporting him which oddly resulted in immediate attacks on those same cities by your group. 3 core cities now revolted. No problem. Asked said spy why they were attacking the exact cities I sent support from to which he replied "huh?". I then sent a 4th DLU city to support his city so I could pull the biremes of course. 1 hour later, the exact DLU city I sent support from was attacked by Mega then simultaneous huge attacks in 45 and 54. Fact: Traitor found. Traitor called out and booted. Traitor ghosted. Took every city from traitor.

Since your epic 2 city winning streak you have lost 4 today alone and have more that were close or may go tomorrow. Fact: 4 is more than 2.

So why don't you go find a Hillary rally to cover or maybe praise Antifa as a "peaceful" protest group. Or maybe you can run more "this is a banana..." commercials. Do anything you like but no one cares or believes you Steve (the reporter / journalist).

2. toxicgamer2343234

toxicgamer2343234 Peltast

This is a debate between Steve and scot.

Baconeggs likes this.
  3. toxicgamer2343234

toxicgamer2343234 Peltast

Let just end this once and for all. Who do you think is better? Scot or Steve. Comment your vote below. Example comment: I vote steve or I vote scot.

Baconeggs and Uoflgirl like this.
  4. leo9914

leo9914 Newcomer

Steve the best!!

5. Nomi Mori

Nomi Mori Messenger

Ill spread some love with rainbows and glitter. Meow

Steve gots my vote!

@Scotropolis : you got some work to do to win me over. Dinner and a movie maybe??

Uoflgirl likes this.
  6. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Philosopher

7. Uoflgirl

Uoflgirl Philosopher

I vote Steve! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Nomi Mori likes this.
  8. Athenakins

Athenakins Peltast Player's Council

Well, this is Steve's thread and it is freaking boring as Hades. So - Scot. Plus, he gives me hemrrhoids, and I weirdly appreciate that. Anywho. All about the numbers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bulldog13tv likes this.
  9. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Philosopher

No question the dirty chigs are running it in NE 54 and 53. Much more of a blood bath on both sides near the middle of the map. I suppose time will tell whose internals will kill them first. Both sides have silly amounts of quitters so not much can be done but eat them fast. The remaining players will be monsters that's for sure but will anyone be able to field a solid cohesive group in the end. That is the unknown.

10. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Philosopher

And the Chigs took another SPQR city lol.

11. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Philosopher

Super duper boring here. BlackDem, CGAG, Mrs. Mega, Steve can you please just call me a jerk?

12. stevehazelnuttehepic

stevehazelnuttehepic Hoplite

Honestly, I have to agree. Cgag keeps convincing me to not just internalize myself.

13. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Philosopher

We need to all suck it up and get ready for the stretch run. WW stage appears to be about about Mar or Apr 2019. That is if we don't keep having players ghost and such everywhere.

I must admit this has been truly boring other than a few fun days of plowing. Now everyone is in their own corner with enough defense to stop pretty much anything if they ask their alliance for help. We lost one or two but never got posts so ... meh.

The real question is does Venom believe SPQR? Does SPQR believe Venom? Will anyone work with Mrs. Mega? Can Gambler's field even two full alliances for WW with all the dead players lately and a couple coming?

This world has had fewer twists and turns than any world I've participated in before that I was actually competing not selling gold. Sure that total is just 1 but still it had some crazy team changes all the time. Here, everyone is just simply plodding around and thinking "we'll figure it out later". Well later is approaching soon so we better all start figuring it out before we fall asleep!

zo44 and stevehazelnuttehepic like this.
  14. stevehazelnuttehepic

stevehazelnuttehepic Hoplite

Sucks for me because it sounds like WWs in Apollonia will end when Eubea WWs starts.

Edit: Lol zo, we end up on opposite sides a lot.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    zo44 likes this.
  15. zo44

zo44 Newcomer

Yeah, I noticed it too.