The Eta Chronicle (Issue 2!)

DeletedUser2039

You see, I have noticed the forums for Eta and for a speed 1 world that is for most "undesirable", it seems to be quite active. I won't say that is because of me, but I hope that I have made some difference.

DeletedUser

You see, I have noticed the forums for Eta and for a speed 1 world that is for most "undesirable", it seems to be quite active. I won't say that is because of me, but I hope that I have made some difference.

I can't help but to laugh when players call speed 1 undesirable. There are 38.500+ registered players on Eta right now. It might not be what the vocal minority want, but its clearly desirable.

DeletedUser

I can't help but to laugh when players call speed 1 undesirable. There are 38.500+ registered players on Eta right now. It might not be what the vocal minority want, but its clearly desirable.

wow, so being pointed ranked at 512 is not a bad thing then, very cool.

DeletedUser2039

But the vocal minority are the ones keeping the forum active and they are the ones that mostly feel it is "undesirable", therefore that is why I am surprised it is so active and taking note of it. I think that makes sense haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the speed 1 world, with m being a casual player by my standards, it leaves me plenty of time todo other things, and remain semi helpful and competative.

DeletedUser

I like the speed 1 world, with m being a casual player by my standards, it leaves me plenty of time todo other things, and remain semi helpful and competative.

Exactly, you can be just as effective logging on a few times an hour as opposed to having the game constantly open. Still excited for Theta though.

DeletedUser

Because you have lots of small children playing on the server. Its a server for people that are not so hardcore and have lives, I will give you that. You have a newspaper because the really good harcore ppl are to busy taking over cities in conquest and revolt. Zeta must of not gotten the highschooler that is able to sit in the library or class and come up with a paper!

maybe those here have not played on conquest. If you have you would love it unless you are casual gamer who likes sims. Cause most of the casual gamers have their cities taken.

Theta may be a good start for some. You will have alot of top 200 players there. Which will give many a chance to be in the top. Cause most of the really good players are a little burnt out on new servers. Theta will always be a good place to improve skills for hero world when it is available. Because at the end of the day this server you will not learn that much about timing attacks and taking cities because you can not. Sims away!

The adrenaline rush of being attacked! which personally I do not get to experience :\. I only get my support or conquests attacked. I have only ever had one attack which was in epsilon.

So I get all jacked up on other peoples conquests. Not knowing if an ally landed or what he needs because he requested help attacking and supporting but went to bed... That gets me hyped up. Cause then I am trying to spy see what he has with the colony ship. And I am like zomg they are trying hard to get that city back. I have lost 500 biremes. Then I spy and I am like I must be the only person supporting. Then I call more allies to arms!

To arms! Quick support the line is become thin! We need to bolster our ranks my support is to far out! Brothers to Arms! Then antoher 5000 biremes show up. I am like ok a bit over kill which conquest are we not supporting>? Because my alliance is a rarity. We do atleast 10 conquests a day not colonizations. Which is intense.

Our defense page is like 1 post from a guy 12 oceans away! That is about the jist of it!

DeletedUser

Ramp4ge is #1 in Zeta in case you didn't know.
Conquest is the best.

DeletedUser2039

1. I have no idea so will not comment.
2. He obviously likes conquest better. He even commented how little he likes Eta...

DeletedUser

1. I have no idea so will not comment.
2. He obviously likes conquest better. He even commented how little he likes Eta...

To put it plainly. Eta is easier place to play especially with time constraints. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. It is where most newbs go. I believe that I read somewhere also that when you are eliminated from a conquest or revolt that they would allow you to export your city to hyborea or a server such as hyborea. Eta is such a place.

This is a completely different experience. It is a very good place for people not so hardcore. Plus your competetion here due to fact that people are burnt out on new servers, and the hardcore small minority would not play here. It is not that intense which is why it is available for people.

I do not know where they come up with active numbers. Most of the active numbers are probably many from same household. I do realize this server has its purpose. Also is active a day a week or what? People on these servers will see most of the people here will leave or have accts on other servers as they open up. Leaving it for simscity. Then in 2 years you can have a burger king crown for simming because its a very slow process. People that can not play on phones or those in school that do not want to worry about losing a city. This is perfect for them. On a side note conquest or revolt you do not have so many inactive slots because they are taken over. So islands are more full. Even if it is alot less active it appears to be more active.

Turn on notifications on phone you dont have to build any troops. Dodge call militia get free battle points, and just build. No one should really worry here. No need to panic that you are getting attacked. Plus if you have nothing to kill ppl will stop attacking you. No need for towers. No real use for grand armies or support. But can still be fun for some of you.

DeletedUser2800

I'm Looking forward to Issue 2 hopefully it's still coming.

DeletedUser2039

Probably by next Tuesday. Having it done by this Tuesday would be a push. I will try and put some work in tonight and tomorrow, but my schedule is packed as it is.

DeletedUser

Probably by next Tuesday. Having it done by this Tuesday would be a push. I will try and put some work in tonight and tomorrow, but my schedule is packed as it is.
:-o Cool...dont forget the crosswords.^^/

DeletedUser2039

Will do. Glad you like that aspect. Not sure about this one's theme though. Maybe spells?(;

DeletedUser

Great article, I was confused with the model section because at first I was thinking she plays the game lol So I'm like what!! That hottie is playing this game...