The Epsilon Gazette(Part Two)!!

DeletedUser

Slobo you dont merit respect and time but anyway im giving you some other time of writing this message... What you know about other land cultures and languages rules? What your friends know to talk stupid things like this and second what matter have if someone is girl or man? And when you know perfectly who Im why you continue with this stupid jokes? Couse i cant call them jokes... Keep your seriosity if you want that others respect you like an adult and not an angry child. And this is not forum for petrika but for game and for things that have to do with game not with your life, name, money, land, nationality, feath, age, sex etc... Im sorry to low my level of cultural and inteligience in this conversations... Again have a good day or night depend on your time zones

DeletedUser

I have had enough of the Petrika threads and the bashing. Move on.

DeletedUser2039

I know you've heard enough Daedalus, but all bias/opinions about him aside, who is he? Haha I've heard so much about this person and have never heard a single thing of how/why he ever came up in the first place

DeletedUser

I know you've heard enough Daedalus, but all bias/opinions about him aside, who is he? Haha I've heard so much about this person and have never heard a single thing of how/why he ever came up in the first place

If you want to hear more about him, take it off the forums. Discuss it with someone via PM. No more threads or posts about this topic, period. It does not lead to a good place and then I am forced to take actions that no one wants.

DeletedUser13

Just dont close my Newspaper! :D
And If someone wants to know the story PM me! ;)

DeletedUser13

Report that Came from D12(WoE Attacking)! :)

Report51_zps746ab00f.png

DeletedUser

News flash! Tomorrow February 8th is my birthday. Please direct all gifts to terror thank you! 8)

DeletedUser2154

Happy Birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2154

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow, this whole thread just totaly derailed into a different dimension.
From the patirika incident to happy birthday.
Wow! Thats.... wow.
I thought this was a newspaper.
Someone give sports scores or the weather, or something
Once again....wow.

DeletedUser2154

U mad bro? Just because you lost a city doesn't mean you have to get your panties in a knot over every little thing ;)

DeletedUser2154

wow, this whole thread just totaly derailed into a different dimension.
From the patirika incident to happy birthday.
Wow! Thats.... wow.
I thought this was a newspaper.
Someone give sports scores or the weather, or something
Once again....wow.

This is grepolis..... *** would scores and the weather go a us.grepolis forum for

DeletedUser

Who is top now in everything. Ace of Hearts and we will stay there

DeletedUser

\:-o/ So cooooool and full of colors.I love it!
My favorite part was the doggy with the popcorns.I will come to read all of them.^^
Keep up the good work.:-o/

DeletedUser

I don't think slobo plays anymore, or if he does he's been quiet for a while. Maybe someone else can pick it up and do a newspaper.