The End

DeletedUser

lol David your just a forum noob....

and i dont know if you ever heard of "strategy" but i take cities on my island and gift them to others aswell as clear cities and have others on that island gift them to me cause of the short CS TT. but glad you looked me up on grepointel you must really love meh =]
I'm a noob? I actually fight while you stay in your crappy core

DeletedUser

I don't approve of the flame war going on here. Get back on topic please.

If you have any questions about moderation send me a PM.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser7992

What happened hear is that sen lacked the foresight to see the consequences of his actions . We gave him a choice to remain a founder and add 2 more to the mix Or we would start another alliance. We were and are all happy that we were aligned together. But short sighted sen thought he had power and decided against it and started barking orders and threatened that we would be " punished" if we tried this again. So we acted quickly and took all of the little generals power away. So he kicked rocks all the way back to theta saying to everybody that would listen he would be back with his crown. while in omega nobody really cares ! and o yea I love my new city.. wink wink !!

DeletedUser

yea SEn Gen GOT RIMMED !!

he can play it off like ohh i was just trying this world out , no biggies... LOL but he took it very seriously and got rimmed and we took his city / kicked him outta OMEGA he didnt quit we GANKED him

DeletedUser

We GANKED him? What does that even mean? You don't know how to trash talk, you can never back up your talk, so you might as well sulk back to your crappy alliance

DeletedUser7992

I am sorry but who is david in game ?? He seems to be a little emotional about the little general,, And I need to check to see if he has a crown if he's calling himself a king...

DeletedUser7992

Davie don't deflect the question ... Who are you in game ? Don't be shy Davie .

DeletedUser5088

David doesn't need to prove anything about his playing ablility to you Exit Strategy. Why don't you take the nearest Exit and leave before you dig yourself in a hole

DeletedUser7992

Charl all you do is talk on the forum and get rimmed into the next world..... Shhhh men are talking now. Go back to the play ground.

DeletedUser5088

Charl all you do is talk on the forum and get rimmed into the next world..... Shhhh men are talking now. Go back to the play ground.

come rim me on Nu then if you think I get rimmed in "every" world. I only join some other worlds for fun but don't play them seriously

DeletedUser7992

Davie dont be scared.. you can tell us... its going to be ok. you can go with charl to the new world that opens. or back to moo or where ever charl is allowed to play. IGN ??????