The End

DeletedUser

Well, how did this promising alliance come to and "End"? :s

It all started with this message from Exit strategy:
"Hey man I don't know how to sugar coat this so I will be blunt. It is not a knock on your leadership but for the good and the future of the alliance we would like to add bergle and Kylie as founders and flip mad I as leaders full rights. Again not a knock . You run a tight ship and we like that. We would like to talked the best players from Rohan and merge them into us. Again for the good of the alliance"

Well well well, what is this? It is a power hungry group of people wanting control of the best alliance in Omega!

A bit further on:
"So just to let you know we have a quorum of players ready to leave and start are own alliance of the changes aren't made. You are welcome to join. Please make the changes immediately ."

:eek: Threats!

And so, we have a little conversation, he tells me he "just wants what's best for the alliance", I tell him 3 founders isn't really reasonable, I prove him wrong about 500 times (well, maybe more like 10), and then he gets all mad and they all leave and start "The Beginning".

Pretty pathetic... so let's just name some names so you know who not to invite to your alliance in the future! :D

Exit strategy
flipflarnix
The Berglemonster
Seen Kyle?

Those guys are the culprits. :p So anyways, I will go back to focusing on Theta, where I will get my crown and they won't. 8)

Good luck to Dreadful Nightmares, by the way.

Here is a funny part:

Exit tells me I have to make Seen Kyle? and flipflarnix founders, and him and The Berglemonster leaders. (or else they will leave).
I tell him that wouldn't work.
He tells me that it is impossible to succeed without multiple founders.
I tell him that's how we roll in Theta.
He tells me to make the changes or else.
I reference the wiki with this:
"Democracy
Democracy in an alliance sometimes work, depending on the experience and trust of the members. Members have ideas, submit them and then each member has a vote to choice whether it should go ahead or happen or not. With democracy, the members near enough control the alliance so therefore, it is paramount that you trust the members as well as the members trusting you to pass down any ally requests or information. However, if members are untrustworthy, immature or inexperienced, some terrible descions may be made that make the alliance go horrible wrong. Sometimes advisable for premades.

Dictatorship
Dictatorships, as you may jolly well know, are where the leader controls everything. From the way a member plays (defensive or offensive) to who comes in and out. It can be good, as you can strictly control what happens within the alliance. It works well if the trust between leader and members is good, but may fail if members feel that they are being bossed about too much. They could revolt. Especially if the leader makes an unpopular decision. Everything is in the hands of the leader. Recommend only if you are highly accurate, highly experienced and know what you are doing.

Mixed
A mixed approach takes the best of both democracy and dictatorship. The best thing about it is that you can personalise it to your preference. I recommend leaving it up to the leader on diplomacy and recruiting, whilst ideas about the alliance or involving alliance members up to them. The most important thing though is that the leader makes the final decision.

Once you have planned this, you are almost ready to start leading. But before that, think about your objective. What do you wish to do and how do you wish to achieve it? As well as this, you may wish to think about a name. Try something not too cheesy but not too nooby. Simple names are usually best, as well as names involving famous latin quotes.
"

He leaves the alliance. :D

DeletedUser

I'm sorry about that GS. If you were in O35, I'd love to have you on my team here. But good luck in Theta man.

DeletedUser

Thank you KDII! I feel like my team can make it, but we got a lot of work to do. You busy with other worlds?

DeletedUser

Me too! :D If I get a crown I can't wait to go back to Omega and show off to all the noobs :p

DeletedUser

No hard Feelings guys. I just rolled with the general consensus. As Omega is not my primary focus either. Hope to fight along side u in the future.

DeletedUser

Ya hope to see you and nubsta on another world as well ;-)

DeletedUser5244

No offense to anyone, but I called this from the start. The reason I always said I didn't agree with the top 12 sink and swim was because I thought The End would sink. Sorry that kinds of stinks General Sen, good luck in Theta! Hope you can get your crown ;)

It's just that public premades with the "We're gonna win this world" mentality have never succeeded and never will. Just a bit of advice, be a bit more calm with your premade, and make sure that you know it is more than possible for your alliance to go down.

Rick

DeletedUser

It's also important to adapt with the crew you have, and be prepared to share the alliance. As well as valuable experience other players can bring to an alliance, It's a game and everyone deserves to have fun i.e. it's not a job you're forced to work.

DeletedUser

Oh, I was just trying out the world, so it was really all or nothing. We wouldn't have sunk had it not been for this. I knew you thought that though, cause when I let you in I saw you look at our temporary pact (which we never went through with) I knew you thought we were going to fail. Whatever though. :D I was never going to let them force me into giving them rights, that's not how it works!

In the past I had tried calmer pre made threads, which didn't get anyone. So this definitely worked better. Just saying.

Edit: *I am now quitting these forums, just so you know not to message me or anything. Bye everyone! :D*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gen SEN is in siege mode as we speak , something must have been wrong with your leadership skills if everyone is willing to create a new one and conquest your city... leading isnt for some people , you have to be good at managing people being their friend but at the same time the boss

DeletedUser

No one asked you to comment here, all you can do is take inactive cities and sim

DeletedUser

lol David your just a forum noob....

and i dont know if you ever heard of "strategy" but i take cities on my island and gift them to others aswell as clear cities and have others on that island gift them to me cause of the short CS TT. but glad you looked me up on grepointel you must really love meh =]

DeletedUser

Thanks for the luck GS , I hope that we will see you return to this world , and Hell Hunter , I do agree with you , I don't think we will last forever but I want to make an impact and be remembered as one of the best alliances

DeletedUser5088

lol David your just a forum noob....

and i dont know if you ever heard of "strategy" but i take cities on my island and gift them to others aswell as clear cities and have others on that island gift them to me cause of the short CS TT. but glad you looked me up on grepointel you must really love meh =]

KD2 is not a "noob".....and all I have seen about your game play is you playing dirty like in Tau when Big C couldn't get on because he was trapped in some storms, you told everyone he told you to merge with Game Over :\

You go around calling people "noobs" but I would play with these "noobs" in my alliance 1 million times before I ever had you in my alliance

and bye GS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5244

Thanks for the luck GS , I hope that we will see you return to this world , and Hell Hunter , I do agree with you , I don't think we will last forever but I want to make an impact and be remembered as one of the best alliances

No, you guys might have a chance. Just the fact that everyone thought The End was going to win the world told me that they were destined to fail.