The end of BridgeBurners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

HAHAHA! The time for talk has ended!!! We have met you all on the battlefield and arent bored out of our minds like we were during BP!

I will say, i am gald its your alls alliance we are facing, its actually challenging!!

Dont wry about tau hahahaha!! We are to far ahead of everyone at this point and getting bigger and stronger! Its almost not fair!!

No end insight for BB on TAU or here!!!

Btw, score is tied 2-2 BB and censored!

A few words about why we've been quiet lately, we've been busy...Sniper has suggested we have no organization and that the members don't support each other...Phaedo suggests we are soon to meet our doom because he says we have no leadership or foresight. I disagree with both, and I have proof to discredit both once and for all...and this thread can be closed once and for all. I believe this breaks our tie...and Sniper, pay attention, this is what happens with proper planning and communication:

voyHX5C.jpg

dO5HWhF.jpg

Who says we don't support our members? And this was after all the clearing attacks:

pOmneeH.jpg

So I call this:

lAKRQnF.jpg

A BIG thanks to all our non-member support as well...you guys know who you are!

Anyone else have some BS to talk now? Bridge Burners is here to stay, like it or not.

R4cjNPz.jpg

A shout out to Exit, Irrefusable, Borys, Frowny, and the Censored Crew...how much longer are we gonna go at each other and let these other wanna be contenders continue to talk smack? I think they've had long enough to work on building our cities...how about you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm going to count all ghosts and rerolls from BB as victories.

Don't take this wrong...I mean, yeah...it was a victory against you guys...but the purpose of the post and display of the operation and the way it went down was to shut a couple of people up...neither of which are Censored members.

DeletedUser

*whelped*
gotta give props where props are due, never even raised a flag in alliance for some reason. seems members failed to install trip lines in there.........
*gets out the whip*

DeletedUser

Gotta love hearing about a conquest after it's over, from the enemy. Apparently, Mr. Ares decided to take the day off. Grrrr. Grats.

DeletedUser7319

Speaking of ghosts..... Borys got him a nice little ghost the other day, killed my trip of course.... dont play the ghost game here borys haha you know better!

oh to stay on subject um,.... BB isnt going down or whatever:D

DeletedUser

Well, Phaedo, we do appreciate your concession...it's about time you gave us our due. As far as primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention, I know plenty without having to look anything up, as tertiary prevention is my field of study...two things you should just give up on now in your dealings with me Phaedo-

1. You can't out con a con
2. You can't out wit a scholar

I have no idea how the term "tertiary" applies to what you've been attempting on this server with your frail attempts at subterfuge (look it up), but I'm sure you've used it improperly without having to look it up myself...and psychological bemusing? Better known as head games if I had to guess...which you'll find you are ill equipped to contend with me in that arena as well. Happy hunting on the next server Phaedo...you're all washed up on this one.

DeletedUser7319

hahaha ill be the first to admit it then... you guys are speaking a foreign language to me haha!! im just a dumb ol' engineer haha!

DeletedUser

Well I guess it does look like BB is going to win here. Its not about you Silver finally getting a second city after almost 2 weeks. Its that Censored is basically an empty alliance. They are now 30 cities in the hole compared to BB. I tried to sway things. I tried to use well placed and targeted propaganda, but in the end these are only tertiary (go look it up Silver) psychological bemusing (you might have to look that one up too Silver) comments.

It is the battlefield that has and will always dictate the victor of any war and never words. I guess congrats is in order now. So, congrats BB, you are now 30 cities in the lead and Censored has slowed to a crawl.
ROFL you are the MASTER tactician! ERRMERRGERRRD GOTTA CLOSE OUR DOORS CUZ WE DIDN'T TAKE ENOUGH CITIES TODAY IN A SERVER THAT'S GOING TO BE HERE FOR A YEAR PLUS WAUGGGGGH!!!!!
HALP!!!! NEWB!!! HAXXEDD!!!!! PLOX!!!!! TY!!!! ok all that bull aside, yeah BB has us in sheer numbers, both member count and city count. awesome phaedo, you can count. however even BB i'm sure has noticed what we're doing by now ( they aren't blind, as you apparently are) and you notice what they aren't doing? saying it's over by a long shot. and at this point neither are we. skirmishes will be won and lost. islands will be gained and lost. cities will be built up and torn down, it's WAR mate. you don't win the war in either direction with just sheer numbers, or a single week in the start. end game maybe, sure. go read about veitnam if it seems such a hard concept. or better yet? read Sun Tzu, he has alot to say on the subject.......

DeletedUser2340

Well I guess it does look like BB is going to win here. Its not about you Silver finally getting a second city after almost 2 weeks. Its that Censored is basically an empty alliance. They are now 30 cities in the hole compared to BB. I tried to sway things. I tried to use well placed and targeted propaganda, but in the end these are only tertiary (go look it up Silver) psychological bemusing (you might have to look that one up too Silver) comments.

It is the battlefield that has and will always dictate the victor of any war and never words. I guess congrats is in order now. So, congrats BB, you are now 30 cities in the lead and Censored has slowed to a crawl.

Tertiary psychological bemusing... lol. This thread is hilarious.

It's ridiculous to be making this kind of predictions this early in the game. I quit playing on Zeta/US7 because it looked like it was just going to be sitting around waiting for The Evil Empire to win, and they're not even around anymore. The level of dominance they had on that server isn't comparable to anything going on here.

DeletedUser

Here's a word: pseudointellectual. Also, to make this post legit. BB is going down in FLAMES! RAWR.

DeletedUser7319

Since day one BB has said one thing. We will be the most dominate force in this world. Though we are far from being the true powerhouse that we know we will be, we are getting right into the swing of things. To all the haters that targeted us as soon as we came here, shame on you. Why fight us when you could have simply joined us! This is by know means a " pat on the back" post, we are to far away from our true potential, but i am happy to see the guys that were not original premade BB, doing so well. I do have to also give credit to Censored, they are by no means a push over alliance. They have met us on the battlefield, honestly they have made it very fun. I do think that the war right out of BP wasnt the smartest decision on their part, stunted growth for some of their smaller players. None the less, i gotta respect them, they came out smacked us in the mouth and said " Bring It", i appreciate an alliance with this type attitude, kinda reminds me of another alliance in this game hmmmm.... Anyways , to bring it back to the original subject of this thread , BB is going no where, is in no way losing momentum, and is building up steam!!! Happy hunting Gents/ Ladies... and Borys, let the fun continue!

DeletedUser

Yeah all you at Censored, you guys and gals are something else, I tell you...never a boring day and so I'm glad you all are here playing.

You tried to cut off our head today, what's this? Attempt #3? You know what the definition of insanity is don't you? It's doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results...having said that...

You guys are CRAZY!!!

Good job BB...you all deserve a pat on the back for your work today ;)

SuUbQSq.jpg

DeletedUser

Yeah all you at Censored, you guys and gals are something else, I tell you...never a boring day and so I'm glad you all are here playing.

You tried to cut off our head today, what's this? Attempt #3? You know what the definition of insanity is don't you? It's doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results...having said that...

You guys are CRAZY!!!

Good job BB...you all deserve a pat on the back for your work today ;)

SuUbQSq.jpg
you have no idea, we've been yelling at him for hours now and he still hasn't gotten the picture... app... you like my little "this so isn't landing" token birms I sent? i really REALLY hate agreeing with you, i SWEAR i do silver.... but AUGGGH some people don't listen >.<

DeletedUser

To be fair CENSORED has been smacking everyone in the mouth from the first bounce. Despite my gentle suggestions to focus solely on BB many of us prefer a "kill em all" ideology. We haven't pacted with anyone and only entertained short term NAP's for most of our time in this world. This has begun to change recently. Our full potential has yet to be realized. We're instituting some changes that will reign in some of our more brash members to form a more cohesive unit and develop diplomatic relations with alliances that we deem worthy. I'm also campaigning our leaders to change our name to Bridgebuilders. To repair all the damage done by those dastardly bridgeburners.

DeletedUser7319

To be fair CENSORED has been smacking everyone in the mouth from the first bounce. Despite my gentle suggestions to focus solely on BB many of us prefer a "kill em all" ideology. We haven't pacted with anyone and only entertained short term NAP's for most of our time in this world. This has begun to change recently. Our full potential has yet to be realized. We're instituting some changes that will reign in some of our more brash members to form a more cohesive unit and develop diplomatic relations with alliances that we deem worthy. I'm also campaigning our leaders to change our name to Bridgebuilders. To repair all the damage done by those dastardly bridgeburners.

Well good luck with that... its not to late to quit, or maybe you can find another ghost, preferably on the rim, and just do our job for us!

DeletedUser

Well good luck with that... its not to late to quit, or maybe you can find another ghost, preferably on the rim, and just do our job for us!
don't tempt me ROFL. no worries BB, i'm done trying to teach nubs how tactics work. btw delibrium, nice mail mate, you actually got BBCBUS to believe you.... i can't believe how just plain stupid some people are.

BBCBUS today at 02:19
lol ?
Delibrium today at 02:15
Please do not send LS to the city Watchtower. We have 100 LS landing immediately after the CS hits and we will need all your LS for our next CS attempt.

Thank You

"i just figured ** out for you apparently"

-BBCBUS 2:24 am Skype.

PRICELESS!!!!! well done, you guys have proven time and time again to have your stuff together in combat, and there's only so much a guy can do when his own members are just staring blankly into space drooling in a cup >.< while residing on the same island.

btw, that was a close call on the walls there, under 100 OLU left after impact and 15 birms,with a 14 minute window before first support. was a good risk. (or no risk at all apparently)

DeletedUser2568

don't tempt me ROFL. no worries BB, i'm done trying to teach nubs how tactics work. btw delibrium, nice mail mate, you actually got BBCBUS to believe you.... i can't believe how just plain stupid some people are.

BBCBUS today at 02:19
lol ?
Delibrium today at 02:15
Please do not send LS to the city Watchtower. We have 100 LS landing immediately after the CS hits and we will need all your LS for our next CS attempt.

Thank You

"i just figured ** out for you apparently"

-BBCBUS 2:24 am Skype.

PRICELESS!!!!! well done, you guys have proven time and time again to have your stuff together in combat, and there's only so much a guy can do when his own members are just staring blankly into space drooling in a cup >.< while residing on the same island.

btw, that was a close call on the walls there, under 100 OLU left after impact and 15 birms,with a 14 minute window before first support. was a good risk. (or no risk at all apparently)

So are you saying its your alliances fault that you lost this city? I mean they didn't leave it undefended, especially when you ahve a tower adn lvl 21 wall and there were way more than 100 OLU left after impact... yes 15 biremes intially but you couldn't stop it.

DeletedUser

So are you saying its your alliances fault that you lost this city? I mean they didn't leave it undefended, especially when you ahve a tower adn lvl 21 wall and there were way more than 100 OLU left after impact... yes 15 biremes intially but you couldn't stop it.

ok, sure. but yeah, it was half my fault for not getting the DLU build going sooner after you caught what was left of my OLU after cleaning bloodbath and beyond for another siege. i am first to admit that. but when your own alliance members are giving bad intel to eachother? yeah that's a bit of a setback. the worst part is, idc about loosing the city, what blows my mind is the fact that given a choice, a member decided that holding their troops close to home rather then assist a member on the same island was a good one. because that's how alliances win the game, by not even trying. i'm sure you noticed i made everyone recall their LS attacks the second i realized the city was lost. i'm not about useless losses by any means. but if there's even a TINY chance? yeah i'm the first one to launch to save a friendly. wouldn't you? but i'm sure you'll get the chance to find out yourselves, after all you did just take them all in as fast as you could rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.