The end of BridgeBurners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We'll see if we can make you #1 defender before we finally rim you :D
And brewmaster isn't the only one defended there, just the only one I posted...the city Protocol is ours that you tried to take, and he's on our side is all that matters.

Everyone else thanks you for the diplomatic info. We already knew, but we thank you still.

DeletedUser

BB scrambling for allies already. They must be concerned.

Yea. Like naping with lawless, allies with wargasm. Whats next? btw Lawless want something more from your relationship ;) They want to get serious... down and dirty... (<-- thats not an infraction right?)

DeletedUser

I wonder why Lawless would want an NAP. Looking at the map BB has almost no presence in lawless territory and those that are there could be taken easily. I think perhaps AD has been working his silver tongue. Promising things he can't deliver and blowing smoke up their chimneys.

DeletedUser

Ever here the expression, "Where there's smoke, there's fire?" Trust me, it ain't us that's been the one to be "scrambing" for allies. We hold our own...and we may not have a presence there yet, but look...it's just been a week, I think it's obvious to everyone we're gathering steam. We'll be everywhere a month from now, and you know it as well as everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i-find-your-lack-of-faith-disturbing-2.png
i love you i love you i love you major man crush only kinda homo!

DeletedUser

Ever here the expression, "Where there's smoke, there's fire?" Trust me, it ain't us that's been the one to be "scrambing" for allies. We hold our own...and we may not have a presence there yet, but look...it's just been a week, I think it's obvious to everyone we're gathering steam. We'll be everywhere a month from now, and you know it as well as everyone else.

Lies and propaganda.

DeletedUser

Phaedo, really? Did I teach you a new word? Disturbed? lol Really though, Exit as Darth Vader? and I suppose that's one of his henchmen there, should say Phaedo on the collar, not Silver, and I think we all know what happened to old Darth. Come up with something better than that next time, buddy.

ZY79aTk.jpg

DeletedUser

start a war soon between the two strongest alliances
WHY? it isnt funny

DeletedUser

I didn't start any war between anyone. In fact, I have been the one who most strenuously argued against BB and Censored fighting each other. It is Exit and App who are determined to duke it out. I have tried 3 times to get them to see that it is the wrong choice.

We just wanna have fun. Fighting good opposition is fun. Therefore we fight bb. Just simple logic.

DeletedUser

Final warning chaps, stop it with the off-topic posts please.

Kind regards,

Josh.

DeletedUser

If you have any issues with moderation. In the first instance private message the moderator of the forum and discuss your concern. If you still feel the need to pursue the issue message myself or Daedalus. Do not enter into discussions on the forum - as this is against the forum rules.

DeletedUser

Back to the topic. Bridgeburners are going down yo! I know this because I haven't really seen much trash talk from BB's leaders. There's some in fighting and schisms but none of them are here puffing themselves up. Much different than the Tau forums. How's it going on Tau guys? I don't want to have to troll two forums.

DeletedUser7319

HAHAHA! The time for talk has ended!!! We have met you all on the battlefield and arent bored out of our minds like we were during BP!

I will say, i am gald its your alls alliance we are facing, its actually challenging!!

Dont wry about tau hahahaha!! We are to far ahead of everyone at this point and getting bigger and stronger! Its almost not fair!!

No end insight for BB on TAU or here!!!

Btw, score is tied 2-2 BB and censored!

DeletedUser

HAHAHA! The time for talk has ended!!! We have met you all on the battlefield and arent bored out of our minds like we were during BP!

I will say, i am gald its your alls alliance we are facing, its actually challenging!!

Dont wry about tau hahahaha!! We are to far ahead of everyone at this point and getting bigger and stronger! Its almost not fair!!

No end insight for BB on TAU or here!!!

Btw, score is tied 2-2 BB and censored!

dood, why did tasslehof. ghost? was he the same tass from Athens EN? (on topic i swear)

DeletedUser7319

WE have no clue... we didnt get a good bye or anything haha i was quite sad, and i havent played athens (en) so i have no clue haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.