The end of BridgeBurners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Its funny how you take the blame her on the externals to look all innocent but how in the internals all you do is blame others. As a leader you have to help others get better, not demand they play better and not screw up. An alliance is only as good as its leaders, so what doesn't this say about you? btw, BBCBUS has been attacking us constantly, putting pressure us, whereas the rest of you do nothing... So don't blame him for not sending troops to break the siege. It wouldn't have helped anyways. Oh and borys... you had our hearts racing with that attack only to have us find out that it was 6 horsemen.

DeletedUser2770

okay well after a much saddened time away from the forums due to work I am back. Same goes for me and my activity on this server which for anyone facing us is not going to be good especially since i have 4 slots to fill. After a long read I will just say a few things...

-Who the heck is h3ll hunter and when have I ever left any alliance high and dry accept for when I left due to my best friend dying shewolff

-Phaedo was never leader here although he did think he was everyones personal grepo trainer
-Sniper was a very active player who was upset when exit winded up getting alliance support and then having a blown conquest which was 6 hrs away. Sad that she let this get to her head and besides her being a quitter I have nothing bad to say about her[spades a spade]
-mudtruck was another good player with a lil bit of a temper...

I never build defense and when I do its only enough to hold a siege. On that note I never build walls either so if you want my city its easy to walk right in good luck staying in though

BB fail lol that will never happen we are way to tight knit and I am sure with the 20 or so players I have from tau we can run this server. Now we have picked up a whole slew of more active good players which i am sure will fit in well with us and the BB mentality

We definitely have spies and we wont deny that ever.... However we play honest, speak honest and stay true to every pact/nap agreement we have and never have we ever broke them

Borys, tecarte, hermes you cant beat AD and you definitely cant beat BB so keep trying

Censored is done its just a matter of time before that is official. Everyday that goes buy we get more cities, more active and with players who are aggressive and know what there doing this will stat to show....

We withheld the gold rush, now lets see how good they are, personally I havent been impressed

DeletedUser

the worst part is, idc about loosing the city, what blows my mind is the fact that given a choice, a member decided that holding their troops close to home rather then assist a member on the same island was a good one. because that's how alliances win the game.

even in minecraft we don't allow our moderators to play the games on the server, they must use an alternative account with the server owners approval............

YEA their troops were used more efficiently by staying at home rather than defending your city , who wants to help a raging noob hold his city who cant even snipe. they made a wize choice and trust me this is coming from the Wize One

and lmao you play minecraft! that kid game where you build blocks all day, lol no wonder your a noob

DeletedUser

Its funny how you take the blame her on the externals to look all innocent but how in the internals all you do is blame others. As a leader you have to help others get better, not demand they play better and not screw up. An alliance is only as good as its leaders, so what doesn't this say about you? btw, BBCBUS has been attacking us constantly, putting pressure us, whereas the rest of you do nothing... So don't blame him for not sending troops to break the siege. It wouldn't have helped anyways. Oh and borys... you had our hearts racing with that attack only to have us find out that it was 6 horsemen.

You're very fortunate, that's just what I had cooking. Most of my OLU's were sleeping in another city and I couldn't get them back in time to matter.

DeletedUser525

You lot entertain me keep it up whilst i play the game that i have been playing for years, you lot seem more focused on ripping on each other on here than attacking each other or anyone else, ive never seen a world where everyone blames each other and appears scared of each other oh well let me keep building the troops ha ha its been fun, im going back to the game now.

DeletedUser257

You lot entertain me keep it up whilst i play the game that i have been playing for years, you lot seem more focused on ripping on each other on here than attacking each other or anyone else, ive never seen a world where everyone blames each other and appears scared of each other oh well let me keep building the troops ha ha its been fun, im going back to the game now.

Yeah this pretty much sums up what I think about this world.

DeletedUser

Yeah this pretty much sums up what I think about this world.
good. keep thinking that. <3
*edit* oh and wize? yeah i am a moderator on a minecraft pvp server, the group i game with play almost everything. it's called having fun.... try it some day. i also am an admin for a DayZ server, a Director in a group in eve online, a member of a HoN clan, and countless other games. it's what happens when you game for over a decade and actually make friends in the process.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good. keep thinking that. <3
*edit* oh and wize? yeah i am a moderator on a minecraft pvp server, the group i game with play almost everything. it's called having fun.... try it some day. i also am an admin for a DayZ server, a Director in a group in eve online, a member of a HoN clan, and countless other games. it's what happens when you game for over a decade and actually make friends in the process.

turn that frown upside down =D

DeletedUser

Thread closed due to continuous off topic posts.
PM a moderator if you have a good case for re-opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.