The end of BridgeBurners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

wheres the pillow lol.... Unlike your logic I dont feel our strategy to move north to engage players in a hostile area is foolish

I dont think your logic would be one that you preach if you were up north

Yes normally we would only take cities to the immediate direction of our cities but under the circumstances I felt differently....

I wish you luck whereever you may go but if there is an end to bridgeburners it is because Tau got fun not because of any alliance especially when it is players who have never played with us nor spent any real time here who quit, give up rage quit or in your instance feel the way you do

DeletedUser

wheres the pillow lol.... Unlike your logic I dont feel our strategy to move north to engage players in a hostile area is foolish

I dont think your logic would be one that you preach if you were up north

Yes normally we would only take cities to the immediate direction of our cities but under the circumstances I felt differently....

I wish you luck whereever you may go but if there is an end to bridgeburners it is because Tau got fun not because of any alliance especially when it is players who have never played with us nor spent any real time here who quit, give up rage quit or in your instance feel the way you do

Sun Tzu says: Attack your enemy where he is weak. Withdraw from where he is strong.

Pretty sure that's legit.

DeletedUser5244

Once again, the prophet has spoken. BB, I knew you guys would fail. You guys haven't even reached 300K points yet, and your already condemned. Nice job "big dogs"

DeletedUser8262

First off , how do you know there are gone , i still see them on top of the rankings , maybe not for a long but still are , and second off , you really need to learn how to paraphrase , nobody cares about the sentences that go after the second one like im getting a headache just reading it all .

DeletedUser7319

One very long post, from one disgruntled player, has no bearing on the current state of BB. He has never played with us before, so i can excuse his views of our alliance. If it makes people happy to write drawn out messages or posts to seem more intelligent than the others, so be it.

Some people just don't mesh well with alliances, and this seems to be the case.

DeletedUser2770

LOL..... the only way BB loses is if we get tired of the world and quit lol

When it comes to war we never lose

DeletedUser7992

I just want to add that I sniped the sniper and he ghosted.. things are bad for yall..

DeletedUser

sounds to me like you're self destructing from the inside out, which is never good in a PREMADE alliance. while alot of our experience comes from other worlds, (yes we play multiple worlds too guys, get over it) we went through a merger process that, sure made a bunch of the weakest links defect from our core, but at the same time has strengthened our core even more, by adding the surviving power players from two alliances. i hate to say it, but i have to agree with phadeo here, you're maybe biting off a bit more then you can chew as a newb alliance and newb city holders. this isn't to say you don't run a powerhouse on another server, or never will again. but it looks like bridge burners won't be one for the records here on byz. go ahead and cry to everyone about gold, it's a matter of time before they are tired of that excuse, since there's only so much a single golder can do without FULL alliance support. and unlike others i've met in this game so far, ours has been active in assisting and supporting members when in need. for those reading this and saying "But frowny? what about all that crazy kicking and spy stuff i've been reading?" good news peoples, threre's a new director of security in town, and the results are already showing. know what's happened since the epic "WE R BB, WE RULE BYZ RAWR" posts and today? we tightened up our ship, stopped allowing unrestricted information, compartmentalized combat operations like it should be in any "large" alliance, and proper communication chains with leadership to members. and it's only going to get worse for you guys as we shift in to drive. you've been poking the proverbial tiger while we sleep. that ends soon, if not already. more and more of your members are going to quit, turn sides, or leave alliance for something better as we slowly and steadily take your islands safe zones one by one, and sleeping in shifts becomes your only options. are you willing to set an alarm for a siege? i am :) how long do you think your members are going to be willing to follow your guidance when city after city either falls or goes ghost on you, while our members continue to grow as a team and learn how to best compliment each other . i put "large" alliance in brackets, because where I come from buddy, alliances are 2000-3000 members strong and have been working together longer then you can even imagine. Phaedo, i may rip on you mate, but you're on the right track with Sun Tzu. just need to modernize and adapt to the current situation, which it sounds like your fellow leaders were/are unable to do. Soon to come: a new sticky with current battle fronts, and a crime and punishment thread, where you can go to cry about how bad your alliance is and how much you hate them, and see who can provide the most entertaining op failures.

DeletedUser

"My message to App today"

Its game over now app blah-blah Sniper gone blah-blah-blah they will take his base in nothing flat blah blah "big dogs" that you thought blahblahblah "big dog" syndrome blah-blah-blah

I was not a leader here blah, blah, & blah

Yeah, so we got most of that wall of text on our internals as well, here's how we took it:

NKWFrbB.jpg

"I wanted to be a leader in this alliance and call the shots, but you wouldn't let me or do what I wanted you to...
so now I'm mad and I'm leaving and your alliance sucks...and I'm going to tell the whole world your alliance sucks...
and I hope you die..."

Hey Phaedo, grow up, will you?

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

DeletedUser

Phaedo, we are mostly all grown folks over here at BB...do you really think everyone needs to have their hands held every moment of every day? I saw plenty of activity from the leaders and members alike...you just aren't in tune with reality man, they got medication for that...you should go talk to a shrink about it. Nobody cares here.

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

DeletedUser

Is that so...please...tell me more.

nKIbfVb.jpg

DeletedUser

Silver you have it completely backwards. I got tired of being one of the only active leaders that you had.

By the way, I never noticed you had the leader title in the alliance? Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong...but weren't you a member like the rest of us? I saw 2 leaders in the alliance...you weren't one of them. See, that is the root of the problem. You are a Narcissistic Neo-Napolean who expects to step right in and take over and run things before you've proven your worth by your deeds rather than your boasts. You sir, are full of enough hot air to propel a CS twice the speed of normal travel 48 hours away...which is where you need to take yourself from us on this server...you just might get a little help.

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

Status
Not open for further replies.