The Empires of Eta

DeletedUser

I wanted to make a post where we can comment on what you consider the "Empires of Eta" and get other people's opinion about other Empires or what they think about the existing Empires. Now by Empire I don't necessarily just mean one alliance, some of the Empires of Eta involve multiple alliances to form a super coalition.
1) The best Empire in the game by far has to be the mighty and unstoppable Empire of the Union. Just on its own they are the Immortals of this world. They control Ocean 55 with an iron fist and have interests in other border oceans around them. I consider ALL IN to be part of this Empire, they work extremely well together and consider themselves very close. When you add ALL IN to the equation this Empire controls Ocean 45 and 44. Out of all the Empires they might be involved in the least amount of Ocean but what they do control will never be lost from them. I can only imagine this Empire will continue to grow and expand into new Oceans. This Empire was the first Empire of Eta and their Battle Points show it, they have a commanding lead in attacking BP due to their age and battle experience(This Empire from the start has been in a major war) The only handicap I see in this Empire, is the lack of desire for the Union to really expand into any one Ocean. They seem to invade,crush an alliance but than move on from truly expanding into that Ocean but considering all of their positives, this really isn't much of a handicap.
Total Attacking Battle Points: 847,000

2) Outside of the Union's Empire, no other Empire comes close to the Night Warriors-Oceanus Empire. Made up of two Independent family of alliances, it is composed of the Night Empire and Oceanus alliances. The entire roster of alliances is Night Warriors,Oceanus,Night Fall and Helms Warriors. While the number one empire is more centrally located the second best Empire has been built to have a farther reach and has come to dominate South Eta. This Empire dominates Ocean 56,57,46 and 36, while having the second strongest grasp in Ocean 66 and making a push into Ocean 67. I would say this is one of the strongest bond in all of Eta, both alliances have built a strategy of working together to further our reach while at the same time securing our home Ocean. While this Empire was slow to start when it came to fighting, you could say Night began to set because this Empire has been on a war path after its slow start, it now has third most attacking points, while second place being mostly as a leftover from their old glory days. This Empire does have a few handicaps, for starters its strong reliance upon other alliances to extend its reach could prove fatal if the network fails to work as it should and keeping members entertained in so many different oceans.
Total Attacking Battle Points: 717,000

3) From my knowledge, which is not much when it comes to these waters, the third best Eta Empire would be that of Apocalypse Warlords. This Empire consists of Apocalypse Warlords and Blood Ravens, again not certain, I just believe that these two alliances work together. Any member of AW or BR could comment and educate us on the details if you like. AW is a recently formed alliance out of a now defunct one, I don't really know what they possibly changed to make them any better so my opinion would be they are the least tested and known alliance of Eta that is from a major power. Since they are a new power they have a small number of attacking battle points but has steadily been on the rise since their inception. This Empires positive is the lack of enemies if you don't consider Blood Ravens.
Total Attacking Battle Points: 435,000

4)??? Anyone else want to keep it going or correct some of my mistakes go for it.

By all means comment and add whatever you like. I hope you all enjoy.

DeletedUser

I would like to clarify by Empire, I meant an alliance that has a strong influence outside of a home Ocean.

DeletedUser

Okay Cerulias, since you asked, The Apocalypse Warlords do work closely with Blood Ravens,Wolf Knives, and the Wrath (and at times the Illuminati). The Apocalypse Warlords dominates 63, 62, 73, and is only second to Blood Ravens in 53. When we were the Arrows of Apollo we had a lot more abps. We are building them back up now as our play style hasn't changed. When we were AoA we took 21 cities from the Army of Silence in one day, May 12. As people have said, yes we do attack a lot of smaller alliances, but that is to clear our oceans. We also completely annihilated Manibus Paci, decimated Jones, Army of Silence and merged with Organized Chaos. At the time most of those alliances were about the same size as we were or just a little smaller. That is how we've grown.

DeletedUser3109

1. Night Warriors/Night Fall and Oceanus Maelstrom Warriors or Southern Empire- 5,450,000, 7 Oceans 56,46,66,57,36,67,47.
2. ALL IN 2 Oceans 44,45 98 3,100,000

DeletedUser3109

1. I think that the Night Empire might expand into ocean 76 Waymakers or 36 so they can take 35. they are Taking out alliances right and left but they have to eventually stop expanding though. These guys look like potential winners NW alone covers 46,56,66. Oc are in 56,46 NF are in 57,56,67,66 and MW are in 36,46,47. They could expand more in the oceans there Academies are in like Ocean 67,36,57 and 47. They could also further there dominance in ocean 66. As for AE the best they can do is join WayMakers or submit as there is no way back
3. The Union are agroup of players who chose ocean growth over ocean expansion they are the opposite of NW and are another potential winner if they start aggressively expanding into 65 they can grow quickly and fast. SE can merge into Fatal Nemesis or become more internally organized. There leaders seem to be unexperienced. They should also keep up the good work in defending powerful alliances like NO and TU. For 13th in the world 2nd DBP is amazing.

DeletedUser3109

Up and coming allies The Great Phoenix and Shell Shock 12th in DBP thanks to BR

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

They should also keep up the good work in defending powerful alliances like NO and TU. For 13th in the world 2nd DBP is amazing.

You think that because they are 13th in the world, that it is "amazing" they are second in DBP? Militia, stacking, and external support takes care of that. I don't think the two are much related.

DeletedUser

I don't think it's shocking because if they were once in the top 12, someone had to push them to 13.

DeletedUser2039

They were 10 I think, but a couple players left, like Tom Hobbes, PotPie, Bohica13, and a couple others. I know they pulled from there academy though.

DeletedUser3109

I mean you guys might be stretched to far if you continue how could you support a city in ocean 46 when your in 66.(Not that the chances are likely that this will happen I am just saying)
And what I mean is a falling alliance like that would ussually disband after 150k of Dbp in just a few weeks and they havent disbanded after 250k

DeletedUser

1. I think that the Night Empire might expand into ocean 76 Waymakers .... As for AE the best they can do is join WayMakers or submit as there is no way back

The Night Empires "war" with AE is interesting since a major part of their strategy seems to be recruiting refugees the WayMakers attack. An attempt by them to expand into 76 would also be interesting. WayMakers are untested in defense because every alliance they've attacked runs away but they dominate 76 and don't mistake low DBP for lack of preparation. As far as AE joining WayMakers, I don't see that happening. Why recruit sims?

DeletedUser

For a bloodthirsty dictator, I have a soft heart lol You have no idea how many disadvantaged players from the wars we fight that I have saved throughout the months but I never save an idiot. You don't need to know everything in this game to become a valued member. If your a person who is willing to put in the effort to help out on alliance goals, not be stubborn/pig headed when you are wrong and able to learn than I don't have a problem sparing you. A.E. was an alliance made up of 5 good attackers and seems to be the ones who Defend their alliance-mates even if it means exposing themselves, those are the kind of players I like and have no problem sparing them their death if they are willing to bring that energy and effort into my people. Every alliance has valuable members and every war you fight you will need to take in some of the locals to strengthen your base of operations. By the way Portopolis that is also how my Empire has survived stretching itself and yes it takes time for a city in 66 to reinforce a city in 46 but we do have more than one city in 46 and we also have an entire ocean of cities between them both, it takes a few hours to land a revolt and after that we have 12 hours to save a city. You would be surprised how much D you can bear down on a city in the span of 12+ hours plus the way we have established ourselves we work in a Family Coalition of Alliances that makes up for the lack of massive numbers in any one Ocean. Now of course our only real threat is the only alliance that nobody in this game can beat, The Union, which it doesn't matter if all of NW cities are in one ocean or spread out, we are dead if they want to eat us, I have no illusions of grandeur when it comes to them, we live on their graces and for that we are eternally grateful. By the way we have taken in 2 refugees Malas and conquered 19 cities in the span of two weeks, I think we are doing quite fine with our current strategy.

DeletedUser

For a bloodthirsty dictator, I have a soft heart lol You have no idea how many disadvantaged players from the wars we fight that I have saved throughout the months but I never save an idiot. You don't need to know everything in this game to become a valued member. If your a person who is willing to put in the effort to help out on alliance goals, not be stubborn/pig headed when you are wrong and able to learn than I don't have a problem sparing you. A.E. was an alliance made up of 5 good attackers and seems to be the ones who Defend their alliance-mates even if it means exposing themselves, those are the kind of players I like and have no problem sparing them their death if they are willing to bring that energy and effort into my people. Every alliance has valuable members and every war you fight you will need to take in some of the locals to strengthen your base of operations. By the way Portopolis that is also how my Empire has survived stretching itself and yes it takes time for a city in 66 to reinforce a city in 46 but we do have more than one city in 46 and we also have an entire ocean of cities between them both, it takes a few hours to land a revolt and after that we have 12 hours to save a city. You would be surprised how much D you can bear down on a city in the span of 12+ hours plus the way we have established ourselves we work in a Family Coalition of Alliances that makes up for the lack of massive numbers in any one Ocean. Now of course our only real threat is the only alliance that nobody in this game can beat, The Union, which it doesn't matter if all of NW cities are in one ocean or spread out, we are dead if they want to eat us, I have no illusions of grandeur when it comes to them, we live on their graces and for that we are eternally grateful. By the way we have taken in 2 refugees Malas and conquered 19 cities in the span of two weeks, I think we are doing quite fine with our current strategy.

I'd be interested to play with or against the union with all the talk about them on Eta. :D

DeletedUser

I'll pass on that FemaleChick, I'm not suicidal lol. The golden rule when it comes to war, never start a fight you can't finish.

DeletedUser

I have yet to see an all powerful alliance in Eta yet. All alliances I have seen make the same mistakes attacking and defending including TU. Maybe when it gets farther into mid-game one will arise but as of right now there are none. Right now the only thing that is happening is the new players that are still around and players that haven't picked up the game much are being cleaned out while the top players keep growing.