The Elite

DeletedUser5270

We are an active an growing alliance that accepts users that have at least 3k points at the moment and go online often.If you have lower than 3k you can go to our academy , the elite academy.We have 3 players over 20k which is good for a smaller alliance like us and one really huge guy who is 60k. We all help each other out and have fun to try to become a more dominant alliance.We are currently at war with UAP-US NAVY and The Deadly Islands.If you are interested in joining contact Jimmie Da Greek (currently on Vacation mode so contact me until he comes back)

Thanks , Japhyb

DeletedUser

The alliance's name has elite in it . It's already doomed to fail

DeletedUser4878

being at war with deadly islands and us navy is always a positive thing.

DeletedUser39

I'm kind of surprised you take credit for taking out TDI (Crossing them off of your very original 'to kill' list (never seen that one before...)), when your alliance hasn't conquered a single TDI city...

DeletedUser5270

i never said we took credit. and btw we have not been conquering but we have been farming them all over the place. i only crossed them out because they have become inactive and there is no point in fighting them anymore.it is to show that we fought them.

DeletedUser5270

it seems that everyone has something bad to say about my alliance lol

DeletedUser

Well i dont think that they r an alliance anymore,especially since the founder isnt there.

DeletedUser5270

You know that guy entropyfactor. he is the meanest guy EVER. i was in his alliance , politely asked for founders posisition. than left because he wasnt responding and now he wants to kill me.***!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5270

what the....ohh i didnt know i wasnt allowed to say that in my last post sorry. anyway he has like 52k points draceus