The Elite

DeletedUser

Japhyb. I know you are in Futurus Sanguis becuase it says so in your signature.

DeletedUser

It shows that he isn't in Limitless anymore. He is in an alliance called "Devils"

DeletedUser

Oh,yeah he is in an alliance called "Devils".

I wonder why he left.

DeletedUser

Not sure. Limitless would give him protection against the guy who wants to kill him.

DeletedUser

Maybe. He left limitless and went solo. Their is another member in his alliance, but nobody else yet.

DeletedUser

lol yeah I'm shivering in fear :eek:

I see that you have reached 800 posts. Nice job. ;)

DeletedUser

Let's get this back on topic guys. This thread is a recruitment thread for an alliance, not for other discussions.

Kind regards,

Josh.

DeletedUser5270

do you guys really have to mock me about this? Limitless was the worst! The 818 is currently the best other than FS right now in my opinion but if i joined them , i know TDE would kick my.....lol

DeletedUser

do you guys really have to mock me about this? Limitless was the worst! The 818 is currently the best other than FS right now in my opinion but if i joined them , i know TDE would kick my.....lol

kick your lol? :p

DeletedUser

Why was limitless bad? you were practically begging me to join, was it because i said you couldnt be our diplomat?

DeletedUser

I think that if you want to talk about why he left limitless, you should make a new thread.

DeletedUser5270

Why was limitless bad? you were practically begging me to join, was it because i said you couldnt be our diplomat?

sorry nycro lol didnt mean it like that. i meant that i realized that i wasnt it the best for me in my situation with everyone on my island a member of TDE but i think that you are a great leader :)