The Elite

DeletedUser

Anyone willing to join, already have a few players wiling to Join, Alliance will be called The Elite. Direction will be North East. Looking to be a top alliance. Recruiting for Active members Only.

DeletedUser

Well, you're in another ocean. But you're right, on EN63 Sestos we are acctually fighting ocean 54 and 44 while we are in ocean 45.

DeletedUser

Do you know when The world starts, it is 12:37 here, in my timezone.

DeletedUser

No, there are always people asking that... The world will open as soon as it's ready to be opened... Which can actually be between 0:00 and 23:59. Though I know on the English server it's often between 13:00 and 16:00 and here people say from 10:00 to 12:00. So keep your eyes open all day :)

DeletedUser

This server is an English only server, please follow the rules.

DeletedUser

This server is an English only server, please follow the rules.

We go to the rules :D But we are spammers xDD Do you understend me :D I was borned in post house in my town :D And sorry if someone is angry ...This is only game ....nothing more! .....But yes TheElite ! Nice name !...I see this name in many worlds ,in many servers ...So many elites :D

And sorry about our inglish ....if someone cant understend ...we will work more tu translate every thing xDD

DeletedUser1685

Lmao...I am going to enjoy playing with The Red Rose !!!

Also..Good luck to "The Elite" ..it's going to be a tough road for you lot..