The Downfall of Appraxiadaddy (Important)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

appraxiadaddy on 2015-06-06 at 07:41
This is not a MM to everyone just specific ppl and I highly recommend you not skim this mailing

I dont like the way anything is going in this world on every level from the players associated with us, to the decisions many of you are making gamewise to the freggin CS packages I see some of you sending, to the blatent me "suggesting" something [which we all know what an AD suggestion is] and you guys doing the complete opposite.

I unlike the AD you know of normal dont have the energy to train, drill, reprogram or fight with anyone. You have all played with me for sometime and you all should know what to do, how to do it and not only should I not have to tell you all but you all should be telling other people. More importantly you should know How I am

Now personally Im aggravated, I know there is alot I can do to change that but like I said im not willing to, however I always remain loyal to my crew so here is what I am going to do and if you are rocking with me I want it done on your end as well...

Island 647918 is going to be our target area. From this island we will expand 3 directions which will be N-E-S. From this point on other then to Hub, core or take cities of relevance we will not be moving west into 55. The only two players that will be doing so if done will be deboy and myself and thats for specific reasoning

From here on out no more chat in the forums from anyone especially leaders here about anything with alliance rules or control. Example: hey pull offense, you reserved a city 3 days in a row, you took a ghost with a travel time of 10 hours. I dont want anyone not only leaders anyone saying anything as this train is going to derail on its own and fighting will start amongst themselves and were not going to be behind it. You can see ppl left because of the fact we were the ones stating the way to do things and the ppl that were being challenged now have leader rights so its not hard to see the set up. So to be clear, Nothing at all i want everyone to just honestly shut up and if you cant and need to say something say it to me

I dont need anyone thinking they can make things better with friendly banter behind the scenes and joking on my accord thinking they are doing good because they arent, their giving ppl ammo without even realizing it. 9/10 when you go off doing something you think is helping your not so dont do it.

We are only to gift [listen carefully here MR Honor :D] cities to players in our crew not gold spending selfish unsupporting players with more cities then the player actually giving them to him

We are to make sure above all that the players in "our crew" are the ones we take care of with support at all times

Despite what any alliance MM says we always do what I am telling you here today and now. If your unsure when a MM goes out then PM me and if urgent flash attack me to get me in game or text me as you all should have my number

Many of these "awesome" multi city players are there because we made it possible and furthermore they dont play like we do nor with the attitude of team in mind. Despite what our nature is it is time we do the same so from here on out I can not be anymore clear when I say we only help our own. If you clear a city MM everyone in our crew telling them the city is cleared and go out of your way to get them on our islands.

Speaking of islands, i dont need to tell you guys when taking a city without fail you need to get on islands we are on and make them completely ours...

Once we get cored up, along with the other things I have working i will then start to take control of things or take control of the server but not until then. So do what you need to do to get into positioning so that we are working as one unit

Majority of you know one another, if you do not then right now PM that player and get to know them and make sure you guys get tight as in the end we all know its not about cities or gold it is about loyalty and mental toughness

mail me back letting me know you copy and where you stand

DeletedUser4951

How delusional can this guy get? People left because his coleader threatened us...I would know he threatened me lol.

DeletedUser10363

Does he always refer to himself in the 3rd person? That would be enough for most people I know to go their separate ways right there... LMAO...

If that is unedited...
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser10363

I figured if someone is going to create a name, call it the truth, then post messages on the externals they had an angle.. But in the event it was the truth that would be pretty out there...

DeletedUser4951

AD didn't write this..

(Convo between AD and me regarding Dub and Siren13)

Also what did you need to talk to me about?
[6/3/2015 10:52:25 PM] - AD -: between you and I
[6/3/2015 10:52:36 PM] - AD -: was curious what your history was with siren and dub
[6/3/2015 10:52:42 PM] - AD -: i know you were whitey guy
[6/3/2015 10:52:45 PM] - AD -: why i ask
[6/3/2015 10:52:52 PM] Daniel: I only know of them honestly
[6/3/2015 10:54:27 PM] Daniel: Why did you want to know?
[6/3/2015 10:55:39 PM] - AD -: Just asking to get some background on them
[6/3/2015 10:55:44 PM] - AD -: I don't know siren to well
[6/3/2015 10:55:51 PM] - AD -: and dub is a friend of a friend
[6/3/2015 10:56:19 PM] Daniel: Same I heard they were good. That's all really.
[6/3/2015 10:56:39 PM] - AD -: As cool as someone feels its a lot to base on "
[6/3/2015 10:56:42 PM] - AD -: you know
[6/3/2015 10:56:51 PM] Daniel: Not confident in them?
[6/3/2015 10:56:57 PM] - AD -: i know your a ******
[6/3/2015 10:57:03 PM] - AD -: but at least I know it lol
[6/3/2015 10:57:09 PM] Daniel: Well that's not a secret LOL
[6/3/2015 10:57:21 PM] - AD -: confidence has nothing to do with it
[6/3/2015 10:57:54 PM] - AD -: more like personalities
[6/3/2015 10:58:04 PM] Daniel: Alright then. Last thing I was wanting to hear was you suddenly thought they weren't doing well in leadership. Not gonna lie that was scary as hell haha.
[6/3/2015 10:58:31 PM] Daniel: Dub seems cool and sensible. He's not as cocky as he seemed in Taras.
[6/3/2015 10:58:40 PM] Daniel: Siren seems fiesty
[6/3/2015 10:58:53 PM] - AD -: siren......
[6/3/2015 10:59:15 PM] - AD -: she's going to be the wild card I blv
[6/3/2015 10:59:27 PM] - AD -: because I think dub will rock with her regardless
[6/3/2015 10:59:34 PM] - AD -: and thats not good
[6/3/2015 10:59:44 PM] - AD -: so im in the process of separating that
[6/3/2015 10:59:47 PM] - AD -: lol
[6/3/2015 10:59:50 PM] Daniel: How so?
[6/3/2015 11:00:08 PM] - AD -: Im not going to be answering to siren or debating alliance decisions
[6/3/2015 11:00:18 PM] Daniel: Is she fighting you on them?
[6/3/2015 11:00:20 PM] - AD -: and I am already telling you to much lol
[6/3/2015 11:00:32 PM] - AD -: but i feel u should be kept in the loop
[6/3/2015 11:00:40 PM] - AD -: I see potential in ya
[6/3/2015 11:00:44 PM] - AD -: shhh its a secret lol
[6/3/2015 11:00:48 PM] Daniel: If you want my advice listen to your mates and go with majority rule. If you shut them out, especially strong willed ones, you're going to lose the team.
[6/3/2015 11:01:48 PM] Daniel: And then everything falls apart, I have to take a group of people to an obscure ocean after vowing to not lead, we spend months hating you guys and growing, we become powerful, stress gets to me, I attack everyone and ghost, and that's the end there.
[6/3/2015 11:02:08 PM] - AD -: ya
[6/3/2015 11:02:16 PM] - AD -: that sont happen with AD at the helm
[6/3/2015 11:02:20 PM] - AD -: u should know that
[6/3/2015 11:02:30 PM] - AD -: ppl that follow me are mentally togh
[6/3/2015 11:02:32 PM] - AD -: tough
[6/3/2015 11:02:34 PM] - AD -: lol
[6/3/2015 11:02:59 PM] - AD -: this game is so much more then gold and taking cities
[6/3/2015 11:03:31 PM] Daniel: Haha I don't know you to be honest. And we are at that point in a premade where anything can happen. I'm watching how everyone reacts to certain situations.

Yeah i'm sure...Guess when you said you wanted to bury that hatchet with me you meant to say bury it IN me...

DeletedUser9436

The fact that you guys don't know Dub and Siren shows that you have no control over this thing ..... they are running the show ... they always do. Dub is a beast as an attacker .. Siren lives to tear down anything she can get her hands on. Signing up with Siren on your team means NO other ideas or opinions will ever be heard .... hers is the only one that matters. She will not be silenced ... she will not be edited ... you make her an enemy only if you are a fool. Even Dub can't keep her under control ... Good Luck .. lol

DeletedUser4951

The fact that you guys don't know Dub and Siren shows that you have no control over this thing ..... they are running the show ... they always do. Dub is a beast as an attacker .. Siren lives to tear down anything she can get her hands on. Signing up with Siren on your team means NO other ideas or opinions will ever be heard .... hers is the only one that matters. She will not be silenced ... she will not be edited ... you make her an enemy only if you are a fool. Even Dub can't keep her under control ... Good Luck .. lol

Gorben I can't catch a break with this crazy stuff LOL ;)

DeletedUser

I can confirm this was written, I told him to send this screenshot to me and he had it to me within minutes, it takes a lot longer than that to make a fake screenshot.

DeletedUser

Part of this is true, I don't play well with leaders or players who don't understand basic strategy, cannot implement a plan, sit on the rim attacking internal inactives (or themselves for that matter). In essence, I have a hard time sitting back and letting stupid do as stupid does. This is not a personality trait I plan on changing anytime soon; in my game/life/world - clever is always better. Unfortunately, clever is not an adjective that applies to most participants in this game - that just is what it is.

DeletedUser9436

This is always funny.. why did deboy1 say AD didn't write it? AD should say he didn't write it ... why do people comment on htings when they have no idea what they are talking about?

I'm with Spartans .... get me a drink .... I want to see the show of nonsense that goes on.

DeletedUser

Hey, one thing us premades are good for is drama ;)

We'll take care of it internally, so won't be that good of a read. And AD can't say he didn't send it because he's banned from the forums.

Sure we'll get a "From the desk of AD" comment from Meridian tomorrow.

DeletedUser

This is always funny.. why did deboy1 say AD didn't write it? AD should say he didn't write it ... why do people comment on htings when they have no idea what they are talking about?

I'm with Spartans .... get me a drink .... I want to see the show of nonsense that goes on.

it appears Meridian is the usual spokeswoman but idk why he doesn't post, could be a forums ban or just doesn't like airing dirty laundry

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9436

And why would anyone say he didn't write it .. .when all evidence shows he did? Apparently this is how he runs his alliance ... who cares? But anybody that wants to be his dog and obey him .... have fun with that .... I would rather just do what I want ....

DeletedUser

PS: I left Trash Talk/Talk Trash of my own accord on good terms prior to any of this foolishness. (See Grepointel). Regardless if AD was purposefully trying to get rid of me or not doesn't matter: I left. It wasn't about drama. Part of my decision was based geography, and yes, there were some other reasons, but those aren't for the externals.

AD didn't write this..

smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

DeletedUser10231

Why can't people just follow their leaders and play the game? Always unnecessary drama...

DeletedUser12660

2 Inked Up 51099 41 1246
They have a lot of experienced players, theyre the fan favorite alliance but they have a few big mouths that will eventually cause problems for them in the future. I havent seen Whitey lead an alliance of this size but only small alliances so this should be interesting. I say their cause of death will be from internal problems.

*Cough* *Cough*

DeletedUser8023

I am shocked that a merger of the top 2 alliances a week in to the server isn't working out. A lot of experience in those two alliances to make a mistake like that

Status
Not open for further replies.