The Divine Trials Of Hermes

DeletedUser7490

Athena, she was challenged by Arachne the weaver,

Highland Wolf
Nagidos

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16677

Hermes has again contacted us to pass on his message! Read on for the answer to contest 1, and the next set of clues...

Did you guess it? Of course the answer was Hades!!

Z8j1fc.png

I've selected these loyal subjects to receive 1000 Gold, as well as a special bundle of spells from Hades himself.

Admetos
Arrjay360
Cuban Sandwich
stone dragon
Slowrex

Fine, fine. That last one was too easy for you? Try this one, then! This deity makes my head hurt so badly! But don't let them know I said that, I don't want to be turned into a spider...

Reply below to submit your answers to Hermes trial! And, don't forget to include your player name in your answer!

God is Athena
Player: Ed711
World: Mesembria

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Hermes is back with more puzzles! Read on for the answer to contest 2, and the next set of clues...

gpcl-lineflipped.png

Well, I'm sure you're here to give up and want to know the answer? It was of course the patron of Athens, Athena herself!
What?! You got that one right too? You mortals are smarter than you look...

B6tF3.png

I've selected these loyal subjects to receive 1000 Gold, as well as a special bundle of spells from Athena!

The Ravaged
Amentic
SharkIsHere
Meg TheBeagle
mikeyman

Well the easy clues are over... It is too bad none of you will win the favor of the gods this time!

This deity is one of six siblings, four of them you'll know quite well... I'm sure that makes it easy for you (not).
(wink)

It's difficult to say if they're the youngest or the oldest, though.

Better stay on this deity's good side... I heard they have quite the temper.

gpcl-line.png

DeletedUser16507

Hermes is back with more puzzles! Read on for the answer to contest 2, and the next set of clues...

gpcl-lineflipped.png

Well, I'm sure you're here to give up and want to know the answer? It was of course the patron of Athens, Athena herself!
What?! You got that one right too? You mortals are smarter than you look...

Well the easy clues are over... It is too bad none of you will win the favor of the gods this time!

This deity is one of six siblings, four of them you'll know quite well... I'm sure that makes it easy for you (not).
(wink)

It's difficult to say if they're the youngest or the oldest, though.

Better stay on this deity's good side... I heard they have quite the temper.

gpcl-line.png

Poseidon

Sincerely, Arrjay360

In Mesembria