The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Hermes has again contacted us to pass on his message! Read on for the answer to contest 1, and the next set of clues...

Did you guess it? Of course the answer was Hades!!

Z8j1fc.png

I've selected these loyal subjects to receive 1000 Gold, as well as a special bundle of spells from Hades himself.

Admetos
Arrjay360
Cuban Sandwich
stone dragon
Slowrex

Fine, fine. That last one was too easy for you? Try this one, then! This deity makes my head hurt so badly! But don't let them know I said that, I don't want to be turned into a spider...

Reply below to submit your answers to Hermes trial! And, don't forget to include your player name in your answer!

Last edited:

DeletedUser16507

Fine, fine. That last one was too easy for you? Try this one, then! This deity makes my head hurt so badly! But don't let them know I said that, I don't want to be turned into a spider...

Reply below to submit your answers to Hermes trial! And, don't forget to include your player name in your answer!

God: Athena

Sincerely Arrjay360

DeletedUser10240

Hermes has again contacted us to pass on his message! Read on for the answer to contest 1, and the next set of clues...

Did you guess it? Of course the answer was Hades!!

Z8j1fc.png

I've selected these loyal subjects to receive 1000 Gold, as well as a special bundle of spells from Hades himself.

Admetos
Arrjay360
Cuban Sandwich
stone dragon
Slowrex

Athena