The Disappointment: Naughty Nutterz

DeletedUser

Well, it is a long story, but it started when SFB pacted with Naughty Nutterz.

[spr]
KRvOl7s.jpg
[/spr]

At the time, we had a few players in their oceans which eventually led to out of the blue demands. We called them on it and they left it alone. Secretly they planned to back stab us and they did.

[spr]
gOqQjG4.jpg
[/spr]

However, we anticipated this move and cut our losses from what they would have been.

[spr]
qASJ5uz.jpg
[/spr]

At this time, we had closer threats to deal with so NN ran their mouth saying we were incapable of regaining ground, but we didn't have time for that.

[spr]
v7vCgA4.jpg
[/spr]

They grew more arrogant and occasionally took a city while we smashed through O55 and approached NN territory. The brave ones came out into 55 to meet us, while some fled to the back to fight another day.

[spr]
4TIwlrq.png
[/spr]

A few in actives happened to show up and since SFB monitors enemy activity, we jumped on the opportunity like a fox hunting its prey.

[spr]
y4Z2Mxs.jpg
[/spr]

Very quickly, we started to pick them off.

[spr]
cjTNw83.jpg
[/spr]

...and then the ghosts started rolling in...

[spr]
XgAeYDw.jpg
[/spr]

What was left of NN at this stage accused us of cheating then ghosted.

[spr]hey there bud was definitely wanting to show you this as it pertains to you the most. I have gone ahead and changed our alliances name to fit you. it took me great pains to write it as we are all so afraid of you and your computer program that allows you to cheat so well. so in spirit of you and your ways I have changed our alliances name to SFB is Full of Botterz. hope you enjoy a dead world you f@#$ing cheat
with the utmost respect and fear,
baby bear[/spr]

So that is where we stand as Swamp Fox Brigade fights on and continues to consume the map.
The map!

DeletedUser2498

i can see why all these other alliances don't like us, but i'm still confused by the accusations that we all cheat, are all actually the same person, etc. the world has been open for how long? i'm pretty sure that if we were all cheating that at least 1 of us would have been caught by now.

sorry to disappoint the folks from NN, but no bots involved. it's all just superior leadership and alliance-wide cooperation on everything we do. everyone helps everyone else all the time, from zues and sky all the way down to people like me at the bottom, and that's why your ops and city defenses are ineffective. if you guys coordinated better, you might have been a more worthy opponent; and if you could have gotten the coalition to actually work together you could have taken us out. sure you could say that we have spies, but you should have the advantage of superior forces. if you could get everyone to cooperate, it wouldn't have mattered if we knew you were coming or not. that's a negative reflection on your leadership, not an indication that we somehow cheated.

DeletedUser3317

I agree. this alliance runs like a fine tuned machine. Everyone is eager to jump in and help the moment you post anything. You need support... Bang! 10 people have Birs on the way. You want to attack someone.... Bang! you get 10 players (minimum) offering to help. This alliance as active players. It has players that are very experienced and some that are just learning. But, everyone is active.

It really is impressive.

DeletedUser

Beautifully done SW!! and it seems my children have taken a great foothold in 55 during my absence!! btw NN and their leadership are just sore losers every world they lose (which is every world) they accuse they great players and leaders of cheating!!

DeletedUser

I think NN backstabbing SFB was the most stupid mistake they made.

DeletedUser

I think NN backstabbing SFB was the most stupid mistake they made.

I would actually disagree with you from a strategic standpoint (and strategy is my thing!) you see their leaders knew as well did i that eventually we'd fight.. and like in any fight the first hit espically when it's not anticipate can be brutal and dictate the outcome of said fight.

Now NN and allies had the players and numbers to win the war, but what they lacked was good leadership, planning and a good position/foothold to fight from. Although they should have struck first they should have waited and slowly moved into south 55 and 45 while planning with other alliance leaders for not only the first attack, but how they would attack and defend against SFB in the a war they knew would not be a short!

So the stupid mistake was not betraying sfb, but not planning the betrayal out. And not having leadership who can lead them to a victory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2498

i gotta agree with king on this 1. betraying sfb wasn't a bad decision, that war had to happen eventually. they just weren't in a good enough position to do it from. the first attack went off pretty well, due mostly to the fact that our attention was focused elsewhere (everywhere else) at the time.

if they had more cities in place near the front line before they hit us, that first day could have been much more devastating and could have set us back weeks. with that much of a foothold before we realized what was happening, who knows what might have happened. it's possible that we never would have recovered. guess we'll never know.

with that being said, i'm still not sure the premature surprise attack was that bad of a play either. sfb was dismantling all the other alliances who would be potential allies for NN after they made their move, and they had to be thinking that if they waited too long they would either be standing alone by the time they attacked... or worse that we would reach the same conclusion about the war's inevitability and launch our own surprise attack first.

they sort of found themselves in a no win situation, and i can't fully blame their leaders. the only blame i can give to them is really that if they had been planning a surprise attack, they should have had more cities on the front line to pull it off with. the lesson to be learned here for everyone aspiring to be a great leader on this game is that if you have a very powerful friend, make sure you are as close to them as possible before you try to stab them in the back. there's much less chance of missing.

DeletedUser

I would actually disagree with you from a strategic standpoint (and strategy is my thing!) you see their leaders knew as well did i that eventually we'd fight.. and like in any fight the first hit espically when it's not anticipate can be brutal and dictate the outcome of said fight.

Now NN and allies had the players and numbers to win the war, but what they lacked was good leadership, planning and a good position/foothold to fight from. Although they should have struck first they should have waited and slowly moved into south 55 and 45 while planning with other alliance leaders for not only the first attack, but how they would attack and defend against SFB in the a war they knew would not be a short!

So the stupid mistake was not betraying sfb, but not planning the betrayal out. And not having leadership who can lead them to a victory.

Touche. they were in a catch 22.

DeletedUser

@Nself

Never neglect details. When everyones mind is dulled or distracted the leader must be doubly vigilant.

there for it is 100 percent the leaderships fault :p like i saied they had the players but lacked the leadership

DeletedUser

Can never last when your leaders run into vm and ghost after one inactive is taken. Not only that, but then resort to false accusations, shows poor character and bad sportsmanship.

DeletedUser2498

king: fair enough, but all the players had to do to be prepared for the war was take more cities in the direction they were already headed. maybe it's just me but i don't think anyone needs the leader of their alliance to tell them to take more cities. i think that's something you just do... that's why i don't think i'll put it completely on their leadership. most of it sure, but i think VM and inactivity might have played a part as well. sure, you should be able to plan around things like that. we do. but it's a difficult task when you feel you have a rushed time frame to get things done in. we have the luxury of not having to rush decisions anymore. everyone else doesn't.

edit: @SW i will give them lots of blame for that though. completely classless.

DeletedUser

king: fair enough, but all the players had to do to be prepared for the war was take more cities in the direction they were already headed. maybe it's just me but i don't think anyone needs the leader of their alliance to tell them to take more cities. i think that's something you just do... that's why i don't think i'll put it completely on their leadership. most of it sure, but i think VM and inactivity might have played a part as well. sure, you should be able to plan around things like that. we do. but it's a difficult task when you feel you have a rushed time frame to get things done in. we have the luxury of not having to rush decisions anymore. everyone else doesn't.

edit: @SW i will give them lots of blame for that though. completely classless.

Have to give the remaining players credit, they are trying to and succeeding somewhat of getting back on their feet. If they are successful, it will be interesting to see what their next move is.

DeletedUser

Have to give the remaining players credit, they are trying to and succeeding somewhat of getting back on their feet. If they are successful, it will be interesting to see what their next move is.

esp if they can work with ss

DeletedUser

esp if they can work with ss

That's a big "if". SS have a lot of Greeks in it, they may find the time difference to be a little challenging. I've seen where PACTs have fallen apart because one alliance had to switch times to one hour forward or back let alone 7 hours

DeletedUser

You gotta love it!! They threw it all at us. From sneak attacks (betrayal), to world wide ops against us and we did not flounder. They called us cheaters when they could not defeat us, but we did not flounder. The whole world hates us and thats the way I like it. Even after all this has happened we still try to be diplomatic to a certain point and work with those who are willing to work with us. So the way i see it is we have been backstabbed, beaten, spit on, faulsly accused, and completely disrespected, and still we try to be civil is our domination of Iota. This does not seem like the actions of tyrants to me. This looks more like a group of active and skilled individuals that are willing to do whatever they have to to ensure that our great alliance not only lasts through the ages, but wins and wins the right way. So don't hate.......appreciate ;)