The Devils Rejects

DeletedUser5973

Might be starting here if we can gather enough interest. I am currently making the rounds with friends to see who is all interested. If we start up here it will be around the 10th or so and it will be by link. If you are interested in joining me here send me a PM and I will get back to you. Serious replys only please. I will let everyone know in the next couple days if we will join here. Name is still to be determined.

Thanks, Richard

I just thought I would get the message out as to what the alliance expectations will be so everyone can decide now if this is the alliance for them. A good number of us have been playing together for some time and we will stick to the plan we have grown accustomed to. The remainder players have our full confidence in your skills and look forward to getting to know you better.

Diplomacy:
• We will not be pacting with a bunch of alliances
• We will not be agreeing to stay out of oceans
• We will not be looking to make friends.
• We will often be dominating alliances much bigger than ours and will need to depend on everyone to be active.

Membership
When peacetime is over we will only take in new member based on ABP/DBP not points or city count.

How to find yourself on the target list
• Inactivity for 48 hours will likely lead to you being rimmed
• Vacations should be posted in the VM listing
• Players that want to be individuals rather than team players will be asked to leave the alliance
• Spies…..not worth mentioning

Enemies:
Reds= First Priority
Brown= Secondary option (be smart with these)

No rankings or titles will be given out, mainly because they are stupid. Everyone will be able to grow and play at their pace as long as they are active and a team player. Our profile will not include what constitutes an act of war, mainly because it is stupid as well. Play the game to have fun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5973

I am pretty sure we will be joining here on the 10th or 11th. Depends on what the map looks like

DeletedUser

So how do I apply? I am interested, but pretty new to the game. In fact, I am very new to the game.

DeletedUser

I play games like this often, when I get into a game I go into the game hardcore. I know that taking a new player can cost you, but not with me. Thanks, if you have anything you need to confront me about just say so. I already read a bunch of the rules and stuff, I started in Heraklion right now. I think I am doing alright. I am getting to know new things and getting a good feel for the game. If I can join just let me know.

DeletedUser5973

Did you seriously name your city in Heraklion AweShock

DeletedUser5973

the name is still up in the air, once we have an alliance established we will have an alliance wide vote

DeletedUser

What is so wrong with the city name AweShock? Did I do something wrong?

DeletedUser5973

I think I am going to hold off on this world now, the morale is making it a bit difficult to get some of my guys on board. I think I will start another pre-made set for late fall

DeletedUser36

What is so wrong with the city name AweShock? Did I do something wrong?

Nothing wrong with it, but it is the name of the alliance that I made in Iota. I'm just wondering how you picked it as a city name.

DeletedUser

I think I am going to hold off on this world now, the morale is making it a bit difficult to get some of my guys on board. I think I will start another pre-made set for late fall
Too bad. I was looking forward to playing with some old friends (and enemies). Was gonna hit you up for an invite.