the Devil Dogs are in

DeletedUser

The Devil Dogs are in theta also and we will see them in action also ;)

DeletedUser2714

ya well if you just got in here....your kinda late...

DeletedUser

Oh my god... I didn't think this day would come D:!!!
Oh wait... There top members isn't even over 3500 points LOL

DeletedUser

Awww....be nice. We all started at the same place.....just not at the same time.....

8)

DeletedUser

Awww....be nice. We all started at the same place.....just not at the same time.....

8)
Exactly we just started the server let s seee you will be quiters and who will stay untill the end

Younguy s should know better that pointsd d ont mean anything but being active all the way and half of all allys will quit the game within 2 months

DeletedUser2714

you should prob get them into a Grepolis Anonymous therapy session then...

DeletedUser2569

If all 93 members are active you have achieved something not many MRA's achieve ;)
And how do they bite hard when they got like 10k ABP and haven't conquered yet?

DeletedUser

We will ( there is a saying that when a dog barks (it does not realy bite--->just scared) but when the dog is quiet (well then it bite's)

i will have confidence on my alliance ;) and wish you all good luck also! (theres a long way to go still!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2714

We will ( there is a saying that when a dog barks (it does not realy bite--->just scared) but when the dog is quiet (well then it bite's)

i will have confidence on my alliance ;) and wish you all good luck also! (theres a long way to go still!
Well apparently you have already "barked" by saying that
darkskeleton11 said:
Be careful of the devil dogs because THEY BITE HARD
so im guessing you dont bite??

DeletedUser

We'd bite a lot harder if To die for and It is only us didn't try to hack us and delete us.

DeletedUser2569

Hack? You mean infiltrate and sabotage? :p
If they almost could do that you kinda proof that you're not good :p

DeletedUser

No, our founder went silent right before several attacks hit him, for no reason. Then 1 min before they hit everyone was booted.

DeletedUser2714

Sounds like some nasty work by somebody lol...but now look at the bright side...you can regroup and now you have two personal enemies...