The Delphi Times - Issue Three

DeletedUser

I know noting and feel free to say anything. Who is John Snow? Some wiseguy I suppose...

MAKE NEWSPAPERS, NOT WAR! ... wait... ATTACK! MAKE WAR TOO!

TO THE EDITOR:

I've been submitting opinion letters for weeks. Will you ever print some that you get? I'm sure there are many submissions for the Delphi Times Op-Ed page. Maybe you could even get one of these platinum posters to do a syndicated column. And where is the sports news? I want to know how Hercules did in the last Olympics...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8562

I know noting and feel free to say anything. Who is John Snow? Some wiseguy I suppose...

MAKE NEWSPAPERS, NOT WAR! ... wait... ATTACK! MAKE WAR TOO!

TO THE EDITOR:

I've been submitting opinion letters for weeks. Will you ever print some that you get? I'm sure there are many submissions for the Delphi Times Op-Ed page. Maybe you could even get one of these platinum posters to do a syndicated column. And where is the sports news? I want to know how Hercules did in the last Olympics...

darkgunxsword has truly been hositng many many olympic games. lets hear about some of those? :p

DeletedUser8889

I don't think u do either, u weren't even in the alliance

too bad i know well more than you about everything that's going on in this server and i play it maybe an hour a week, jack9r9 #nooblife