The Delphi Times - Issue Four

DeletedUser

I believe calling The legions and company nazis is abit excessive and you cannot comment on the state of legions alliances because you are not in legion and therefore can not directly confirm that legion is allied with any alliance other than Incognito

DeletedUser

I know everything that goes inside of the Legions. ;) thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser9694

I know everything that goes inside of the Legions. ;) thisisgrepolis

That didn't seem to help with your last taken city ^_^

You've taken 12 Internals.

Just keep working on your internals ;)

You mentioned Titans still live, but I can't seem to find them in the rankings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That didn't seem to help with your last taken city ^_^

You've taken 12 Internals.

Just keep working on your internals ;)

You mentioned Titans still live, but I can't seem to find them in the rankings.

LOL nice, took you like 5 edits to come back with all that.

But unfortunately, yes I have taken lots of internals. We happened to have more good members leave due to real life issues and had to take them before your masters from Legion of Death do.

The thing is I don't understand why that is of importance to someone who has taken 15 cities ((out of those, 6 are internals and 4 are pretty much abandoned!)) NOT impressing at all when your ranking 146 in fighting BP. LOL I have 12 times your fighting BP. When you catch up then leave me a message. ;) thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser9694

LOL nice, took you like 5 edits to come back with all that.

But unfortunately, yes I have taken lots of internals. We happened to have more good members leave due to real life issues and had to take them before your masters from Legion of Death do.

The thing is I don't understand why that is of importance to someone who has taken 15 cities ((out of those, 6 are internals and 4 are pretty much abandoned!)) NOT impressing at all when your ranking 146 in fighting BP. LOL I have 12 times your fighting BP. When you catch up then leave me a message. ;) thisisgrepolis

You're right, I did edit it a ton :)

You're right my BP is low. I wish we could compare our ABP from attacking non-alliance members.

DeletedUser

If you knew everything why don't you ever use that knowledge to defend your cities

DeletedUser10261

My, my such hostility boys lol. Interesting addition, sad 2 fine alliances have fallen recently, but that's how it goes... one day your at the top and the next at the bottom of the ocean lol.

DeletedUser

Well Check Mate lost a city to Legion today....... Glad knowing everything that goes on in the legions help keep that city from take over......
Oh and INCOGNITO is not just a legion puppet but than again you should have already known that if you guys know everything that goes on between US AND LEGION....... Just saying LOL

DeletedUser8562

Well Check Mate lost a city to Legion today....... Glad knowing everything that goes on in the legions help keep that city from take over......
Oh and INCOGNITO is not just a legion puppet but than again you should have already known that if you guys know everything that goes on between US AND LEGION....... Just saying LOL

ive been over this with about 5 different enemy members
ikikikikik i lost my first city to u guys ;(
that one's on me, not the team.
i didnt see the cs. my bad, but im over it now.
its too bad i lost 80% of my biremes last week with a hopeless stack on your home island lol

but right before that, i sniped a sad cs w just militia! :D

Last edited by a moderator: