The death of offense in alpha

DeletedUser

Seems like the attacks against ASC have stopped almost completely... Even Enkil - the mighty attacker in numbers but not conquests doesnt attack anymore... Just sits and hides while he spells all day long. Phx is even quiet and ghosts grow in number by the day... Will Lot survive? Qman and some others missing have almost completely shut them down now... When will attacks begin? And where is the great BIG A - who has quietly diminished into the night? Did poor little Seabob really dishearten him that badly that he has to cower in his corner again? Hmmm... So many questions, yet so little answers...

DeletedUser

Sadly the Rangers Dont Have Ithica or Tara because if they did the bruins would not be on the brink of winning the series... I mean look at Bruinshockey and phx losing cities to TN! TN is a force once more!!! :) They arent monkeying around either with monkeyman. He looks like he lost his banana and a lot of cities

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser723

14 day comparison:
Phx 19 - Asc 01
Phx 25 - TN 13
Phx 00 - Ind 02

Again mflip, you speak of things that you have no clue about. ASC hasn't launched a real attack in the West for months. Yet we continue to take your cities. Death of ASC's offense maybe. And TN is putting up a good fight as well, but they are still losing and their members continue to ghost. But, that's more than I can say for ASC at least.

Seabob, nice stop bud. Trying to solo cap a city with 700 FT is always tough, especially with the new defense bonuses. Still, you've earned my respect. I'll have to bring some friends along next time, unless you decide to join us on the winning side of course ;)

DeletedUser

14 day comparison:
Phx 19 - Asc 01
Phx 25 - TN 13
Phx 00 - Ind 02

Again mflip, you speak of things that you have no clue about. ASC hasn't launched a real attack in the West for months. Yet we continue to take your cities. Death of ASC's offense maybe. And TN is putting up a good fight as well, but they are still losing and their members continue to ghost. But, that's more than I can say for ASC at least.

Seabob, nice stop bud. Trying to solo cap a city with 700 FT is always tough, especially with the new defense bonuses. Still, you've earned my respect. I'll have to bring some friends along next time, unless you decide to join us on the winning side of course ;)

LOL... Maybe you should think about those stats. Armelius is making u guys waste slots on colonies in 45. Oh and we havent focused on phx at all. Indo keeps u guys at bay enough. Our focus is finishing another war, so our sole focus can then be on the west. But again you never were one for strategy. It was just pound it out. BTW I see you kept your word on no more spies. Darth Fog and Lucky told us all how they were spying for u. Funny that you would have no honor. Oh wait, why should I be surprised there. Not like Sword, Shr or the others do either. Enjoy riding the coattails of Nox, Dan and Jack. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser723

LOL... Maybe you should think about those stats. Armelius is making u guys waste slots on colonies in 45. Oh and we havent focused on phx at all. Indo keeps u guys at bay enough. Our focus is finishing another war, so our sole focus can then be on the west. But again you never were one for strategy. It was just pound it out. BTW I see you kept your word on no more spies. Darth Fog and Lucky told us all how they were spying for u. Funny that you would have no honor. Oh wait, why should I be surprised there. Not like Sword, Shr or the others do either. Enjoy riding the coattails of Nox, Dan and Jack. thisisgrepolis

Who are Darth Fog and Lucky? I've never even heard of them lol. Keep dreaming flip.
Oh and pound it out worked on furballs city last week didn't it?

Anyway its like talking to a wall with you. I say time and time again, at least we're taking cities from you guys. When is the last time you all took a city from us in the Northern Phx area? You were so proud of your ops on Steelrain and Acu, and Zenima. But those were all 3-4 months ago. You can say whatever you want. The numbers don't lie. ASC West is weak. Prove me wrong.

@W4 - Not an admirer, just give respect when it's earned. Unlike you, Seabob proved his worth. You just talk all day and launch random failed attacks here and there. To be honest, Indo isn't keeping us busy in the least. They actually have been our bp providers for all those slots we're using on ASC. Which is why we haven't even focused on them up North. So W4, thanks for the city slots.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
I may talk a lot, but that's just me, I have a big mouth :-D But sometimes my 'failed' attacks work, and I strike lucky, then I get slots, the same way you do :)

EDIT: Darth Fog and LuckyXIII are the people who sent you spies on our cities, and who personally told me they sent the reports to you and some other PHX leaders. Ok?

DeletedUser723

I honestly have never received a message from either of them. I still hold true to the no spy rule, believe it or not. The other leaders of Phx are all in the South so any spying they could have done for them would be pointless considering they have no interaction with Indo whatsoever. Sounds to me like you all went on a witch hunt over some rumors that weren't true lol.

Either they weren't spies and Indo is taking them out by mistake,
Or they were spies I wasn't aware of and Indo is taking them out.
Both of these possibilities benefit Phx, so thanks for helping us out!

DeletedUser

LOL funny that they both said they gave u the reports and were working for u. Sinjin, Francisco, Marsdeals and others were doing the same. Interesting how they all said they did it for u, yet its us on the witch hunt. :) But that is the Athan we know. Excuses for failures and wants to take all the credit for when things go right. LOL remember how u were supposdly the one person holding ta and asc together? Seems like that wasnt the case now does it...

DeletedUser723

LOL funny that they both said they gave u the reports and were working for u. Sinjin, Francisco, Marsdeals and others were doing the same. Interesting how they all said they did it for u, yet its us on the witch hunt. :)

Sinjin and Francisco came over on their own. They had nothing to do with me prior to joining Phx.
Marsdeals has wanted to be in the same alliance as me since I joined TA. He sent us a notice of surrender when we launched an op on him and ASC did nothing to stop 10 of his cities from being lost.

But that is the Athan we know. Excuses for failures and wants to take all the credit for when things go right.

Pretty sure I gave credit to Seabob for stopping me. There were no excuses, except me pointing out how stacked his city was and how bad the conquest went. I give respect where it is earned. Something you have no honor in doing. And as for

LOL remember how u were supposdly the one person holding ta and asc together? Seems like that wasn't the case now does it...

I have never, nor would I ever make a claim as egotistical as that. Here you go again trying to paint a picture around someone to make them appear "evil" just like you did when you ruined the NaP between TA/ASC and LoT/Iam. Remember when you came up with this idea to merge the best of all alliances into Helghast because you wanted to win the server and knew the people left in TA/ASC couldn't pull that off? And how you convinced me to join too? And how I did then you ran back to ASC, the people you called garbage and had no respect for? Remember how you caused the fall of TA all by yourself? LoL. you are the one with 0 strategy, 0 respect, and an overblown ego. And I am the one that you wish you still had on your side. It's obvious in the way you always bring me up in your posts. Can't get me out of your head mcflipper?

DeletedUser747

Funny how this thread is more about spies and how we have them when the only reason any of bruins cities were lost was due to spying. Im not saying we do or don't cuz I honestly have no idea, id hope on the we don't side, but over the year ive grown to just accept some people have no good decision making skills. On topic, I figured the rest of the world would actually rejoice this time seeing as how there is only us that do any fighting it seems, just don't expect us next to the campfire singing kumbaya or drinking the Kool-Aid. We will fight on our terms when we see\feel the need as always.

DeletedUser562

Guys, I have to give credit were credit is due, the stats show the results, and quite frankly I have to give props to Tjmus for taking one of my cities. It was good and clean fight and he won it fair and square, although barely! But besides that, I respect all of you, but this girl bickering back and forth has to stop. We all are here to lead our alliance's, RL sometimes, more than not, plays a big role, it always has in these games. Although I will have to say that the "frenchies" may have been a bad move on PHX's part.

DeletedUser811

LOL, i've been busy with life the last 4 months and that means no more sitting online all night coordinating attacks for a good conquest. As you can see my ABP has not been added to in a long time. If i had kept my pace (and not getting laid) up I would have well over 1.5 million ABP and quite a few more conquests under my belt. It's impossible to keep up the pace I was on for over a year without having absolutely no social life to speak of.