The Coalition Has Begun...?

DeletedUser14129

I can't tell if YG is butthurt all the time or so entitled that they just have to bash people on the externals until they ghost or are never heard from again. For example LDC, LEX, Salami, and the list continues with each string of messages.

DeletedUser11833

I can't tell if YG is butthurt all the time or so entitled that they just have to bash people on the externals until they ghost or are never heard from again. For example LDC, LEX, Salami, and the list continues with each string of messages.
Were just winning... not our problem if nobody else can hold a decent and active team together....

DeletedUser14129

Were just winning... not our problem if nobody else can hold a decent and active team together....
Well then I guess everyone else sucks and YG can sit at the top of the totem pole and kick everyone off as they please.

DeletedUser5524

LDC was bashing back - It was a friendly verbal war xD
Lex - Had its problems and fair share of shit talkers myself included
Salami- Deserves to be bashed
Can we start bashing me please?

Also, don't ever talk shit about our lord and savior God bruche

DeletedUser11833

Well then I guess everyone else sucks and YG can sit at the top of the totem pole and kick everyone off as they please.
Hmmmm... I think you just summed up Katane
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser16139

We're mostly trolling and having a blast blasting everything out of our way
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

After all 90% of the world is just food for us

DeletedUser16139

LDC was bashing back - It was a friendly verbal war xD
Lex - Had its problems and fair share of shit talkers myself included
Salami- Deserves to be bashed
Can we start bashing me please?

Also, don't ever talk shit about our lord and savior God bruche

Zeek, we all know that you are an ADHD-kid, go and play ball or hit some reds and browns...
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser13890

YG is ruling with an iron fist. Squeezed LEX, squeezed Ingsoc, beating up Pigs
I mean, when our biggest early game "competition" is an MRA with major issues, and all of their MRA buddies, of course we are gonna rule with an iron fist.

DeletedUser11833

YG is ruling with an iron fist. Squeezed LEX, squeezed Ingsoc, beating up Pigs
actually.... we have only gotten out the fluffy teddy bear fist (And were still crushing you), haven't needed the iron fist at all...

DeletedUser14129

actually.... we have only gotten out the fluffy teddy bear fist (And were still crushing you), haven't needed the iron fist at all...
I don't know who "you" is. No more lex and I have been getting more bps and growing faster than ever!