The Coalition Has Begun...?

DeletedUser15947

So it appears with the fall of LEX EVERYONE is flocking to the MRA that is Pigs. With this, word on the street is their NAP is off/was broken as of today. This puts literally EVERYONE in the world against Young Guns. So... What will happen next? How will Young Guns react? What will Pigs do? How will the world react? What is the next move for both YG and Pigs? Thoughts? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14129

They crumble under the pressure and O54 is down. So now 44 and 54 is a brown fest and the circle of destruction continues on to 55

DeletedUser11833

They crumble under the pressure and O54 is down. So now 44 and 54 is a brown fest and the circle of destruction continues on to 55

Thats hilarious
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser11833

YG is bigger than all of the pigs alliances combined, with a third of the members. im not scared (Hope that ages well LOL)

DeletedUser16139

The only thing that I'm worried about is, if YG can generate slots this fast, so many cities to grab
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser16163

YG is bigger than all of the pigs alliances combined, with a third of the members. im not scared (Hope that ages well LOL)

I'm not sure what kind of math you're doing.

Young Guns:
Members: 40

Pigs:
Members: 39+38+37= 114

Members:
YG 40
------------- = .35 > 1/3
Pigs 114

And don't tell me to include Maul, because Pigs get a lot more points if we starting counting pacts ;)

DeletedUser16163

I could be wrong but that post could have been before they took a few more Lex people oceans away. Either that or Tbom can't read, both very strong possibilities.

I checked alliance/pact events. The last person we took in was yesterday at 19:20, but he posted at 6 this morning.

We have, however, conquered 6 cities since then. But I'm sure YG is keeping up with us in that, right? ;)

DeletedUser16139

I don't know, we conquered 3 in the last hour, having a few more going
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

And considering all the dead weight you're pulling...
Oh boy..
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

DeletedUser1048

I checked alliance/pact events. The last person we took in was yesterday at 19:20, but he posted at 6 this morning.

We have, however, conquered 6 cities since then. But I'm sure YG is keeping up with us in that, right? ;)

The number 2, 3 and 4 alliances conquered 6 cities in an 11 hour span...how so low?

DeletedUser16163

The number 2, 3 and 4 alliances conquered 6 cities in an 11 hour span...how so low?

Not 11 hours. 6. I was counting since 6am, when Tbom apparently claimed without any basis that we had less points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

YG total points = 3721480
Pigs and CO toal points = 4,143,239

Impressive right but then you take in average points and this is where it gets fun ;D

YG avg=93037
Pigs average=36345

OOOOOF

But those are points and they don't matter. Fighter ranks on the other hand :X God it must hurt to have not one branch above 7th place.

~780k combined BP and not even half of YG total.

Guess the morale of the story is; Keep recruiting :D

DeletedUser1048

Not 11 hours. 6. I was counting since 6am, when Tbom apparently claimed without any basis that we had less points.

My bad thought we were counting since the last member you guys took in.

I did what now?

That was T, don't blame me for the thoughts of my leader
smiley_emoticons_minotaur.gif

He did recruit you though, so you share blame.

YG total points = 3721480
Pigs and CO toal points = 4,143,239

Impressive right but then you take in average points and this is where it gets fun ;D

YG avg=93037
Pigs average=36345

OOOOOF

But those are points and they don't matter. Fighter ranks on the other hand :X God it must hurt to have not one branch above 7th place.

~780k combined BP and not even half of YG total.

Guess the morale of the story is; Keep recruiting :D

Wow math is great.