"The Coalition" An Upsilon Story (*PnP*)

DeletedUser

the coalition has been quiet for a while... is it still around? i think its fair to say its failed now. The Hive is stronger than ever now!

DeletedUser

nice thread here very intresting even that iam not in the core and involved in this all but i know what happens to coalitions

DeletedUser

well that coalition is long dead now... but i head there is a federation against us now :D

DeletedUser7853

Good deal. I'm kind of anxious to see what new sort of entertainment they can provide. Has anyone else noticed how the "stories" about us get more and more ridiculous each month? I heard Shanewayland eats live puppy brains irl! I'm really tempted to post the "Response to Er-knee" here. Never got a response from him after we provided all that proof he was not being honest with the members of his alliance. I would have to make it in several posts though as the forums do not allow very many images per post :( I may get around to it someday...

DeletedUser

come to my ocean here ull get fun lol three alliances hammering on one half the size than any of them very nice

DeletedUser

Good deal. I'm kind of anxious to see what new sort of entertainment they can provide. Has anyone else noticed how the "stories" about us get more and more ridiculous each month? I heard Shanewayland eats live puppy brains irl! I'm really tempted to post the "Response to Er-knee" here. Never got a response from him after we provided all that proof he was not being honest with the members of his alliance. I would have to make it in several posts though as the forums do not allow very many images per post :( I may get around to it someday...

I know what you mean. Some of the things Ive heard are pretty crazy! lol its so funny to me, when we see copies of forums of our enemies, just how much time they spend talking about us :D

DeletedUser

I know what you mean. Some of the things Ive heard are pretty crazy! lol its so funny to me, when we see copies of forums of our enemies, just how much time they spend talking about us :D

I heard Twotokes eats live kittens