-The Best- has not broken up

DeletedUser

Don't fret, we just had a second noob try and ruin the alliance. Most likely he will join TR and we will look forward to taking him out just like badman.

DeletedUser257

I don't think kicking out all but two of your members is a 'Minor Administrative Hurdle" but that's just me.

DeletedUser

Once TR and TS get around to you...

you won't have a clue what hit you. Hmmm... I wonder WHY so many NOOBS are trying to RUIN your alliance? Hmmm???

Maybe it's because you're whole alliance is made of NOOBS.

lol

DeletedUser

ask eocvip gimppy s0k zakurum stingerray and yager how thats working out

DeletedUser

How about you ask all your members why they keep asking to join us?

DeletedUser

ya know crmarczak, you talk a lot of crap for being only in ocean 64 out on the rim. How about you come into The worst's former core area- ocean 054, and let's see if you can even play.

DeletedUser

Pathetic how he's the only one from -TW- standing up for his "alliance"
He ain't doing a good job either

DeletedUser

ask eocvip gimppy s0k zakurum stingerray and yager how thats working out

Interesting to see myself mentioned. Sorry cmar, I did fall prey to the deadly rl issues. It happens. It also didn't hurt that I was basically rofl stomping your alliance all but single handedly out in 64. Really boring when the best that gets thrown against you is five players laying down sad attacks giving away nearly 34000 bps in exchange for like four grand. TR/TS won this thing back in July, the rest of you just haven't clued in yet

DeletedUser1685

Interesting to see myself mentioned. Sorry cmar, I did fall prey to the deadly rl issues. It happens. It also didn't hurt that I was basically rofl stomping your alliance all but single handedly out in 64. Really boring when the best that gets thrown against you is five players laying down sad attacks giving away nearly 34000 bps in exchange for like four grand. TR/TS won this thing back in July, the rest of you just haven't clued in yet

Bang bang. Get em Zak :)

DeletedUser

We miss you zak :'(

DeletedUser

I couldn't agree more with you Zak on this one. TR ended up losing a few of our best players to rl and there just simply isn't anything you can do about that... But before most of us left, we slapped those guys up so bad, that they wont ever come back from it.

DeletedUser257

very true, he won't reply back on here either. He's barely active on grepolis also, I'd just quit if I was him as it's just a waste of time.

Funny how crmarczak actually did quit.

DeletedUser257

Still considered quitting. Voluntarily quitting or not, it's still quitting.