The Best and Worst of Xi!

DeletedUser5270

You must be blind then....
His points may be lower than others at 85k but look at each city....You will see that most of them are at the max amount of points......

DeletedUser39

Maxing out a city is a startegical disadvantage. The population you use for those extra 'points' - that's how I see them - can't be used for troops. And in the end, troops are the winning factor, not points

DeletedUser5270

Maxing out a city is a startegical disadvantage. The population you use for those extra 'points' - that's how I see them - can't be used for troops. And in the end, troops are the winning factor, not points
He also has enough troops to survive 20 outlaw alliance peeps attacking him in one day

DeletedUser

Best alliance: we all know its FS so here is my top three besides them
1) Warriors of Ragnarok
2) Hesslia, though i don't know what happened with them yesterday, perhaps some internal issues
3) City Hunter, completely surrounded by FS, must have some good relations with them or smtn
Worst Alliance: I suppose Quick Draw Pirates, 110 players and 1900ish average, perhaps they just stated but I fear it is not the case
Best Player: pick a random player from FS it will prolly be close to the truth (maybe not with the recent merges tho)
Worst Player: GIERTO!!!!
Best Forum Personality: Draceus, his activity is commendable
Worst Forum Personality: these forums are all but dead so I'd put 99% of the world in here
LOL We wiped out Warriors of Ragnarok
godofFreedomandPeace-UAP

DeletedUser4878

i'm tired of alliances like FS trying to say they defeated another alliance when alliances like godoffreedomandpeace are the real ones that are destroying other alliances. come on draceus stop riding other peoples coattails.

DeletedUser39

i'm tired of alliances like FS trying to say they defeated another alliance when alliances like godoffreedomandpeace are the real ones that are destroying other alliances. come on draceus stop riding other peoples coattails.

20p4mjs.jpg

DeletedUser

Would u like it better if we said that u defeated godoffreedomand peace?