The Astartes - SouthEast

DeletedUser

I actually didn't know about Astarte, thanks for that! :p
And to add to your definition of the name - Astartes was derived from Adeptus Astartes which can be loosely (cuz I ain't no expert in latin) translated as "Skilled Warriors" or "Adept/Master Warriors". I just decided not to use the full name and just go with Astartes. :p

Also, thanks for the nice words! :) You're right this is a good group of players and I'm happy it's turning out so well. :)

DeletedUser4879

I am interested in joining. I have played on several worlds in EU and have been ranked as high as top 3 (Athens via the name Slover). Unfortunately I hook a hiatus from the game so I lost my records. I am an experienced player who is very aggressive and enjoys being on the front lines (when time allows). There were no specifics of what you wanted to know, but if you need to know anything else let me know.

Normal IG name: Slover (EU version)

DeletedUser

@Slovski Happy to have you.

To everyone: invites will be sent on the forum so check your inbox for the link if you won't be joining as soon as the world opens. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was hoping the world would open before I have to work but of course not, so going to be a few hours behind. Upsets me but oh well. I will join up when I get off if the world is open yet....

DeletedUser

Links have been sent out to all members! Make sure to use it if you're joining late!

DeletedUser

I would like to join your Alliance. Started playing the game 3 days ago in MU. Looking forward to joining a new world & an alliance. I've been reading thru the Wiki & Forums to gain a sense of the game. Would like to become a part of a great group. Let me know if I can do anything to prove myself. LadyJen