The Arep Doctrine Pnp.

DeletedUser7805

@Rockyroad Never said you were a simmer. But you probably use gold and buy slots like the rest of my enemies do. I dont do anything with gold. If I was rich like you, I would probably be up there with you :p

I appreciate you thinking I'm buying my slots :) It means I'm doing my job. I'm opening up about a slot a week from my BP's and some city festivals that are happening in slower areas :(

I'm a chef... and not the rich celebrity kind... yet :)
so I don't have all the monies you may be thinking, Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

I appreciate you thinking I'm buying my slots :) It means I'm doing my job. I'm opening up about a slot a week from my BP's and some city festivals that are happening in slower areas :(

I'm a chef... and not the rich celebrity kind... yet :)
so I don't have all the monies you may be thinking, Lol.

You should become a celebrity Chef then you can buy everything! :D

DeletedUser

Rockyroad, i think your alliance has a few great players (including yourself) but your big dogs are complete simmers. Look at Carlosias and KurtK, Sim city champions! I can't even remember the last time I've seen carlosias attack anyone (besides of course every inactive in your alliance) and KurtK is almost as good (bad?) at simming. But i foolishly decided to attack him a few times and gave him some bp so his stats aren't completely terrible, but still not very impressive.
we will see whos champion at the end. but i dont see you lasting that long.

DeletedUser

I post this twice to make sure you all get the message!

Alright, it is time to get some RIOT up in here. I would like to start off with a quick video. -->>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE My brothas, we shall always lose cities. We shall always gain cities. There is not point it getting heated in a forum. Petty trash talk is alright, but there is no need to mass mail other alliances. Come on man. Im just a dude trynna have some fun, and yall bringing all this anger in the village. Joy my friends, we need joy. Every alliance has its ups and its downs. We can all agree no alliance on this server is going down any time soon. And I leave with this video. -->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8 Have a blessed day my Grepo brothers.
RIOT On My Brothas and Sistas,
Pimp

DeletedUser

I post this twice to make sure you all get the message!

Alright, it is time to get some RIOT up in here. I would like to start off with a quick video. -->>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE My brothas, we shall always lose cities. We shall always gain cities. There is not point it getting heated in a forum. Petty trash talk is alright, but there is no need to mass mail other alliances. Come on man. Im just a dude trynna have some fun, and yall bringing all this anger in the village. Joy my friends, we need joy. Every alliance has its ups and its downs. We can all agree no alliance on this server is going down any time soon. And I leave with this video. -->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8 Have a blessed day my Grepo brothers.
RIOT On My Brothas and Sistas,
Pimp

Didnt you notice IC had to reform cause they were getting killed. Immortal Alliance also fell apart. It was only a matter of time til IA died as they were literally negative tens of thousands of points every day from losing cities. Sadly we cant get in the Riot part of the battle yet, but we will with time. Although you might want to read what arep said about not helping u guys to set up for taking u out in the future.

DeletedUser

Clearly, someone did not take the videos to heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

got another VM hider that was about to lose another city: Aigaios from Defiance :p

DeletedUser7805

Shoot, he was about to lose all his cities. I don't understand the VM move though. It only prolongs the situation, unless your never coming back. Which if that is the case, just man up and take your medicine.

DeletedUser

You guys missed what his brother did. Lord Reitzel... He literally cried and whined to my guys who were attacking him how he was gonna come over and join us. How he was going to run and be part of Dynamis to save his cities. Sorry these guys are tools... Flat out tools and cowards. Its ok. It just spreads out the city takes and enables us to have more slots to use on them. Their time will come... Funny how Lord Reitzel questioned me since I called him out for it. Take your beating like a man not a child who whines to save a few imaginary cities.

DeletedUser

Flip, for real. You preach about people being men. What you forget is you are trash talking on an online video game. Men do not trash talk each others daily in public forums. Men do not mass mail entire alliances talking about how much they suck. Everyone that plays this game is here to have fun. It is just a game that we play to wind down and get away from the stresses of daily life. We do not come here to be trash talked or insulted every time you take a city. Last time I checked, the measure of success in life is not measured by the amount of grepolis cities you have. You trash talk in public forums, when the general public does not give a crap. I have nothing against you personally. I enjoy talking and socializing with those I fight because that is what this game is supposed to be about, having fun (ask my main man RockyRoad). I do not play this to be trash talked by some random "man", I do not even know. Practice what you preach, grow up, and act like a man.

DeletedUser7805

8)Blushing

RIOT is my favorite to attack... after Defiance! :Dthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Flip, for real. You preach about people being men. What you forget is you are trash talking on an online video game. Men do not trash talk each others daily in public forums. Men do not mass mail entire alliances talking about how much they suck. Everyone that plays this game is here to have fun. It is just a game that we play to wind down and get away from the stresses of daily life. We do not come here to be trash talked or insulted every time you take a city. Last time I checked, the measure of success in life is not measured by the amount of grepolis cities you have. You trash talk in public forums, when the general public does not give a crap. I have nothing against you personally. I enjoy talking and socializing with those I fight because that is what this game is supposed to be about, having fun (ask my main man RockyRoad). I do not play this to be trash talked by some random "man", I do not even know. Practice what you preach, grow up, and act like a man.

This is a war game buddy. Rl/game are different. This forum is a place to talk about people's exploits in game. Thats why this is here. If you dont like trash talking so be it, but its part of a war game. Lord Reitzel whined in game to save a few of his cities and then ran to defiance. Thats something that can be said on this forum. Please work to keep on topic from now on, since this is a PNP about the exploits of Arep and defiance. Thank you.

DeletedUser

This is the point of the externals though lol, we arn't here to hold each others hands. It's a war game, get off your high horse of moral obscenity, I don't even play kappa but i'm sure flip is rimming you so you gotta go play the "good guy" role to try to make yourself look better. I'm sure your also going to use the excuse now of "I can't always play due to RL so thats why you beat me", just wait for it, it's coming!

DeletedUser

pimp daddy i think your confused , you are playing a video game. not real life. stop being dumb , dont play grepolis if you cant handle people in grepolis. seems to me alot of people get stressed out and mad and wanna quit playing grep , it just shows how weak of a character you have to allow others in a video game affect your emotions for realz lol... this game is fun it is also very competitive , wheres theres competition theres rivalries where theres rivalries theres beef just like any game you play you want to destroy the opposing team. yes football is fun but do i wanna say nice things and help someone up after tackling them ? no i want to trash talk them KILL their Morale of their team and WIN the game i might even step on his fingers or kick him back down to the ground when hes trying to get up just to send a message... lol now if someone is trash talking after they take a city from you and your actually mad about it, YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS

DeletedUser

Well all i have to say is the best people i have seen in this game never talked bad about others.
"I mind my own business and just outwork people Ill let success speak for itself." - Jon Jones
"Pay no attention to those who talk behind your back, because it simply means you are twice as far ahead."- anon
"Its easy to talk, Its harder to fight."- GSP

DeletedUser

Well all i have to say is the best people i have seen in this game never talked bad about others.
"I mind my own business and just outwork people Ill let success speak for itself." - Jon Jones
"Pay no attention to those who talk behind your back, because it simply means you are twice as far ahead."- anon

This is a forum to have some fun talking trash. Maybe you guys are missing that...

DeletedUser

"i slap and tap and never look back" - Plagueisthewize