The Academic Alliance

DeletedUser

That is why I shut out my last account and moved over to this world. I thought maybe people here would be more likely to have similar views as me. If you don't like my ideas you don't have to join this alliance.

DeletedUser2039

But even in Hyperboria you must not want to be peaceful with everyone? Everyone is a strong word...so is peaceful...lol whatever leads to your enjoyment of the game though!

DeletedUser

There will never be peace on this server as long as I am around :)

DeletedUser2687

Tyler, if you can't conquer people, war is pretty useless. Maybe just for the resources and bp?

DeletedUser

Long a Freedom Fighters/Guild/Illuminati are running around together.... THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE!!!

Welcome to OUR world!!!!

DeletedUser2039

Damn, you guys still running strong j4? Not that I'm surprised because you always seemed to be in it for the long run, but it really is crazy none the less.

DeletedUser2154

Peace will never happen :). Best thing to do is scare your enemies into not attacking!

DeletedUser

Speaking of our World, where is our new alliance foundation tax?

I have not heard of any of the founders receiving the 100000 wood 100000 rock and 100000 silver tax for creating a new alliance in our world.

DeletedUser

Tooffer tax

Speaking of our World, where is our new alliance foundation tax?

I have not heard of any of the founders receiving the 100000 wood 100000 rock and 100000 silver tax for creating a new alliance in our world.

I believe in fairness, and fair is fair. Pay up or the tooffer's come out to play.:eek:

DeletedUser

It's so bad we think we run this world, even worse is the fact that we do lmao

DeletedUser2039

It's so bad we think we run this world, even worse is the fact that we do lmao
It's a world for new players to learn the game...running the world shouldn't be that hard when you can't loose cities.(;

DeletedUser

If we could take cities, all 3 members of "The Fam" would have over 400 cities each

DeletedUser

Lol I know. A lot has changed since you've left.

Death Watch has been decimated to the point they only make defensive units, except maybe one or two people. I know they only send spells instead of attacking when my city is right next door to them.

Now that I think about it most of our enemies are like that now. I guess they got tired of getting beat down lol. Bad part is, becoming turtles, hasn't helped them.

DeletedUser2039

Yea, glad I got out of ocean 74! Hope my old guys are still holding it down, but being in the center of 55 in Eta is much more fun(;