The Abusement Park Treachery

DeletedUser

Our friends at the inevitable told us about recent communications they had with the leadership of TAP. TAP was trying to get The Inevitable to declare war on us to try to slow us down and weaken us before we get to the core. Luckily we've been working with the inevitable for a while now and they made there decision to support us instead because they know how effective and unstoppable we've been so far. Seems like a pretty cowardly attempt to stop us, I think this means the abusement park is getting really scared for there number one rank. They are afraid to face us in open combat so they tried to stop us with scheming, weak. After being snubbed, the abusement park has pacted with W.R.A.T.H to try to get back at The Inevitable and get an alliance sympathetic to them to be next to us, again pretty epic failure as TE has been stomping W.R.A.T.H. Looks like the immaculate # 1 alliance will do try anything to not have to go against us in real war, pathetic.

So anyway point of this post is to put TAP on blast and also to warn them, your treachery is an act of war and we are taking it like that, we have a little bit of work to do before we make it to your turf but we're steadily moving that way, until then I guess the abusement park will continue to try to build a coalition against us and sit in this forum, calling us a rim alliance and make lists of mras they beat in the beginning of the world.

You played your hand and it backfired Abusement park, now we're coming after you. -Hadesheadies, Titans Leadership.

DeletedUser

Sounds to me they know how to manipulate every aspect of the game. They just did it unsuccessfully. That or you are being played and fed bad info.

DeletedUser

When I was in W.R.A.T.H., TAP attacked us and conquered some of our cities while trying to fend off TE, I don't think WRATH has long to live in O65 now, they may go over to O64 or O75 or O76 and come back later on.

As for this post, I'm confused.. What did TAP do? Also, unstoppable? Please.. You guys are mainly in another Ocean which isn't the actual Core of the World.

DeletedUser

When I was in W.R.A.T.H., TAP attacked us and conquered some of our cities while trying to fend off TE, I don't think WRATH has long to live in O65 now, they may go over to O64 or O75 or O76 and come back later on.

As for this post, I'm confused.. What did TAP do? Also, unstoppable? Please.. You guys are mainly in another Ocean which isn't the actual Core of the World.

I'll admit we are stoppable when someone stops us :)

Yeah W.R.A.T.H seems to be on the way out now.

Tap tried to conspire to get others to war for them against us and failed miserably, a very cowardly move in my opinion just saying.

Also I dont understand the stupid core>all the rest of the world attitude people seem to get when they join a world right when it starts instead of a few days later, I don't get that, all it means is we started later then you. Anyway we wont be a rim alliance for too much longer, we've been whooping anonymous, the war collective and unknown, when we finish them off and take there cities we'll show you fanny core folk how we do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6677

Just to clear something up:

None of you have any idea what our pacts are, or what we're planning. You clearly have been talking to the wrong people. The leaders of TAP are myself, Draklom, and Stormphila.

As for you rim alliances - come at us... I'll see you in a month or two :p

DeletedUser

None of you have any idea what our pacts are, or what we're planning. You clearly have been talking to the wrong people. The leaders of TAP are myself, Draklom, and Stormphila.

So what exactly are you saying? Are you denying you tried to get The Inevitable to fight against us or denying that leadership did the dirty work themselves, if its the first one thats very easy to disprove, if its the second one I dont really care who sent the pm it was clearly a plan devised by your leadership, council, whatever, I don't care who has founder rights, if anything it would further prove how unwilling TAP leadership is to get its hands dirty.

As for you rim alliances - come at us... I'll see you in a month or two :p

Should be about a month yeah, 66 is pretty much ours and the inevitables, once we take ocean 65 we'll be right at your door step. You keep saying rim like its an insult to us, all it does is make me smile thinking about how badly we're gonna rim you. :) <me smiling

P.s: Pacts as in plural? Hahahahaha pathetic excuse for a number one alliance

DeletedUser

I love wars when both sides brag. Always amusing to see who wins.

DeletedUser

the best enemy is a dead enemy. if they get the two of you to kill each other it means less work for them. I also don't see the point of putting this out there, you just sold out a friends. TAP will like go after them now and seeing how you are an ocean away from the front lines there is little you can do to help.

DeletedUser6677

TAP and The Inevitable had started fighting before this post was made.

Titans will just continue to have the easy life of a rim alliance on the rim and do nothing as they have done all server.

This post was a waste of all our time.

DeletedUser

the best enemy is a dead enemy. if they get the two of you to kill each other it means less work for them.

I know there strategy wasnt a bad one it just didnt work and imho just makes them look weak and conniving.

Chirality seems mad, prob was his/her scheme that backfired. I'm also gonna take your answer that I don't merit a response as picking option number 2.

The point of this post was to call out TAP for their plotting and say that the Titans leadership understands their actions for what they are, a declaration of war. Oh yeah and... IT'S ON! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-_Ql0fN0bA

DeletedUser6845

lol I have to laugh at this whole thread... Yes, this did happen... sorry jimmy jam =/... I don't know whether or not leadership of TAP knew about it, but what is even more funny is how many sister alliances TAP now has. WRATH I am sorry that I have little to no respect for your membership... Back before WoR and WoH merged, we used to be allies. Now lets look closely at the type of players that TAP has reverse acquired (i use this term because WRATH [/emote Bot looks at Kuro Okami and mouths ....... SUNK] essentially sold their alliance and accepted mediocrity, and ABSOLUTELY no chance at winning the server). Now the reason I am a little sour about WRATH is........ wait... got a few reasons
-They would NAP the world over if they could (in fact during our alliance they NAP'd the 3 alliances we were at war with on our western front)
-Talent is rare... TAP has talent... WRATH has tails between their legs... /emote looks at Giorgio Armani and mouths ..... *** ... you left your alliance high and dry in the first 3 weeks of the war... Seriously, you guys got cow tipped by 8 members of TE and fell into TAP
-WRATH = SIM CITY

Now that I got that out of the way... Let's take a look at our friend TAP, aka "TAP...", aka "The Ferocious Wheel", aka I think that's it, (I'm probably wrong).
Now correct me if I'm wrong, I came over here from Evony and LoU... but, isn't it the first alliance that gets 7 world wonders is the winner? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm take a look around yourselves TFW and TAP... look at the guy ranked above you and the guy ranked below you... yah, none of you are winning the server if TAP wins... Now if you are the guy that looked up and saw no one, maybe TAP will pull you up for the title .... IF they win the server... As of right now, TAP has only one way to expand, and that's through IE. Guess what, we aren't going to lay down at any point... you got 29 cities of mine to take TAP... best of luck

PS... What's up Chirality =D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If the alliance weakens and is about to collapse, who cares about leaking out information? Also, what TAP does is a brilliant warfare tactic if this were true (I have no idea by the way). If they are persuading other alliances to attack others, it'd be the same way it was back in the Greek time-periods. If you think that's horrible or evil then why are you playing a game that involves murdering your poor, innocent troops?

TAP's whipping some butt in that milestones though, especially for ABP (they got 1M first) and pretty much all others excluding some by Bot or other targets.

DeletedUser6677

Only one alliance can win in the end, but at the rate players quit, I bet every single member of all three of the alliances we have will be able to be in the world-winning alliance. And if that doesn't turn out to be the case, I will personally join one of the "TAP" alliances that doesn't get the crown. I've got plenty in .en, don't need another one...

As for you, Mr. Bot, thank your lucky stars you haven't been ***mention of banning removed to adhere to forum rules*** yet :p

DeletedUser

what TAP does is a brilliant warfare tactic if this were true (I have no idea by the way). If they are persuading other alliances to attack others, it'd be the same way it was back in the Greek time-periods. If you think that's horrible or evil then why are you playing a game that involves murdering your poor, innocent troops?

Brilliant warfare tactic? Don't most brilliant warfare tactics... you know work in some manner. Their actions were neither evil nor horrible they were cowardly and ineffective hence this thread.

Don't worry bot, TAP aint winning ww's, or tap. for that matter or even tap.. no matter how many dots they add to their name or simming milestones they hit they simply dont have as many skilled players as our alliance, the cream always rises to the top my friend.

DeletedUser

Maybe I should rename the thread the abusement park failure to avoid any future confusion

DeletedUser

All this is pointless - we will see you all soon enough, I am sorry for your 4 alliances (discounting pacts and naps, we will take what we want as we please.