The 13th Legion

DeletedUser

The 13th Legion

Located primarily in Ocean 56 in Tau, we are an active alliance with strong leadership. We are currently looking for experienced, dedicated, and active members. We encourage loyalty, cohesion, and above all, have a good time playing, after all it is a game. I have a good deal of experience playing Grepolis as well as leading alliances, I always hated to start an alliance only to blasted out 100s of invites and not know who was joining. Unfortunately that is the way this alliance had to begin. However, with a bit of luck, we procured a great player base, and we are cutting the wheat from the chaff.

We have begun a selective recruitment process in order to strengthen out alliance, players must apply to myself or my co-leaders. We ask for players who have played before on other worlds, new players will have to show a degree of determination and desire to be apart of our team. We are in it to win it, bottom line, and it takes a strong alliance to do that. Strength comes through unity, our players must be active, inactivity will not be tolerated unless a player advises staff members of a hiatus in advanced.

We also currently have staff jobs open, these will be given based on skill and activity. We always want our players to engage each other. We are here to make friends as well as win, we want our members to have confidence in each other as well as their staff. Therefore staff members will be expected to lead by example.

We all look forward to hearing from potential recruits. For recruitment of diplomacy, contact Necro22 or BrutalBrooks in game​

Sincerely,
Necro

DeletedUser

Good luck. :)

Are you working along with any other alliances at the moment?

DeletedUser6991

We are based in the same location and had some merge talks but now have a NAP set in place, they are a nice alliance

DeletedUser

I am working with The Elite Basterds, they are an excellent alliance themselves. And thanks for the luck I had little to no choice. I didn't even know the world was that new until I actually logged in. I stopped playing for a while but now I have a lot of spare time and made a new account.

DeletedUser

has Necro met Nycro?? Charl, get Nycro in here, lol. the names are so similar.

DeletedUser

Charl hasn't even posted here.
Good luck in O56, where are you primarily located? Like NW-corner or N-side

Mostly on the SE-corner but have members all around really. And I appreciate the luck, best of luck to you as well. :)

DeletedUser

ewwww, name is too similar to mine. Though i have yet to see a person with my actual name.

DeletedUser

Nycro is certainly a new one. The numbers are even too close... this is like a bad twilight zone spin off....